I just bet $25 on McGregor. Did I fuck up

I just bet $25 on McGregor. Did I fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gambling is a sin, user.

Yes

Heads up, Mcgregor is going to win. Floyd is throwing and this will be the definitive end of boxing as we know it.

You should bet big on Mcgregor tonight because all the normiefags are thinking its an easy win with Floyd. Go in big and the return is huge, the reason Floyd is throwing is because the UFC wants to completely own the fighting scene. Once Mcgregor wins MMA will be the standard of fighting and boxing officially dead, Floyd makes big bank in an octagon fight a few months down the road and he makes big bank now so he doesn't care.

BET MCGREGOR FOR EASY MONEY

how much are they paying you to spam this shit everywhere?

Not if you keep posting those fat asses

If you wish to see that money again then yes...

Floyd cares about his record. Losing to Pacqiao or De la hoya would have been acceptable. This would ruin his legacy. He doesn't prioritise money to accept losing his flawless record, a potential 50-0 record and especially not to McGregor.

McGregor reminds me of the pikey in Snatch.

I'm giving you insider info, he's been paid off highly. If you don't want to make money tonight, then don't trust me. I have over 200k on this fight.

>Did I fuck up
I didn't look into it much, but the winner will be decided by the bookies. If they stand to make a LOT of money from McGregor winning, he will win.

There's nothing more valuable than money in today's society. I 'd let mayweather and/or mcgregor both fuck me if I knew me and my grandkids even would be set for life.
>inb4 yea that's just you faggot, we have higher ethics like honor and
no you don't, shut up

I don't care what you say...Floyd is not throwing a fight. Definitely not to Conor. His ego is too big for that

Did you put it down when the odds were astronomically against Conor or when his odds climbed?

Exactly.

where can I get a stream for the fight

Lurk Sup Forums all night. The streams get shut down fast

Yup. $90 just to watch the niggerest of boxers fight the white-trasherest of mma fags means it's not rigged. Rigged is only way conor can win.

McGregor is going to lose because he isn't a boxer, he is an MMA fighter, and because he is boxing a championship-caliber boxer.

Mayweather is insanely fast and extraordinarily skilled defensively. Mayweather will slowly grind McGregor down, winning every round and ending with a unanimous decision. Mayweather has over twenty years of training to box for 12 rounds — 3 minutes a round for a total of 36 minutes. McGregor is trained at MMA for 15 minutes.

If the rematch is an MMA, McGregor will annihilate Mayweather within seconds. Tonight is a boxing match. Mayweather wins in a unanimous decision.

>McGregor's only hope is that the punches he is lucky to land are so enormously powerful that it takes Mayweather out of his game.

Actually championship fights in the UFC there is five five minute rounds which mcgregor is used to.

>Mayweather will slowly grind McGregor down
To be honest, that will count as a loss for Mayweather.

The only way he can legitimately win is if by KO within first rounds. Anything else is a loss.

Shady ppl from serbia, like criminals and drug dealers who operate in london are going huge on irishman, they allegedly have some inside info

>>McGregor's only hope is that the punches he is lucky to land are so enormously powerful that it takes Mayweather out of his game.

Won't happen. Mayweather has made his career from taking punches. All he has to do is wait for McGregor to get tired.

Prove you have the much on the fight because no one believes you

>The only way he can legitimately win is if by KO within first rounds

These aren't heavyweights. In this weight class, it is most common for boxers to win on rounds. This weight class pecks away at each other for 10 to 12 rounds, hoping to sway the judges based on their technique and ring generalship. Mayweather is going to do what Mayweather always does. He's going to plan to work the distance to win a decision, but he will look for an opportunity to put a guy away.

show us your bet ticket fag

You didn't look into it much but you know how the winner will be decided? You should look into the size of mayweathers ego and the amount of pride he has in himself. He isn't going to go 49-1 against a guy from a different sport. He's gonna win like he always does and take his money like he always does. And then never learn to read, like he always does.

what bookie did you bet with?

Two words: Glove weight

McGregor stands no chance if Floyd wants to win. He'll be much too fast. I can't comment on if the fight is rigged, but on paper this is no contest.

>All he has to do is wait for McGregor to get tired

Exactly this. That is the Mayweather gameplan, and there is nothing McGregor can do about it. McGregor is going to make the rookie mistake of thinking he can bully Mayweather. McGregor is going to burn himself out and have nothing left to win but to show he can take a beating through the 12th round. McGregor's face is going to look beaten and bruised when this is all over.

But because boxing is overwhelmingly corrupt, this match could end with a strange decision. It could end with a split decision for Mayweather, so that it sets up a reason to have a rematch where McGregor will win so that it sets up another rematch. That bullshit happens all the time in the corrupt world of boxing.

Bullshit

You misunderstood my point. If a championship-tier badass like Mayweather can't even destroy McLoudmouth ON HIS OWN GAME and has to wear him down, that's not a win. Sure, techically he wins, but who the fuck cares. Everyone has predicted a rape, seeing sweet love is bullshit.
If Mayweather doesn't KO fast, he's going to lose a lot of that prestige and ego he struggles to maintain.

>But because boxing is overwhelmingly corrupt, this match could end with a strange decision. It could end with a split decision for Mayweather, so that it sets up a reason to have a rematch where McGregor will win so that it sets up another rematch. That bullshit happens all the time in the corrupt world of boxing.

This is the most anyone has given a shit about boxing in 10 years. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of bullshit behind the scenes, like a forced rematch, regardless of how the fight goes.

any know where to stream the fight?

Forced? Nope...50 - 0 is a nice round number. Floyd has no interest in being 51-0 and if Conor is demolished as expected there'd be no money in it anyway. They've excelled themselves hyping it for this fight, making idiots think Conor has a chance...won't work a second time if Conor is out in the first or second round.

>trusting diasporafags

I know how the winner will be decided because I've looked into countless other sports and games. I haven't looked into this specific one, meaning I don't know the odds or who has the most money on.

I fully understand Mayweather has some ego to maintain, but like I said so do many other athletes throughout the ages who decided a couple of millions > a loss. It will depend on where the profit is. It could be on Mayweather.

>btw this isn't Pulp Fiction

Mayweather is going to dance around and nick away at McGregor while being impossible to make solid contact with. It's what he always does. He is boring as fuck, because he is a tactical/defensive fighter that knows how to win decision fights. He is going for 50-0 and nothing is going to stop him unless he gets koed in the first 3 rounds. After that, he will be in cruise control and McGregor will be pissed, but too tired to do anything about it.

>But because boxing is overwhelmingly corrupt
The entire fucking USA is just like this boxing. It's all a show and nothing else.

>Forced? Nope...50 - 0 is a nice round number.
...You're saying Floyd will chill at 50-0 because it's a 'nice number', even if McGregor is relentlessly taunting him for a rematch? What kind of autistic way of thinking is this. He will invalidate his victory if he chickens out of a rematch.

>shady people from Serbia
Thats bs already not everyone thinks of that country from "they bad n shit" image they get from Hollywood movie you know

Mayweather is utterly minted anyway...believe me as much as he likes money for money's sake he's not going to throw a fight against Conor fucking McGregor. He's making 100m anyway tonight already worth several hundred more...there's nothing in it financially other than bragging rights which are more than cancelled out by "you lost to an amateur in his first pro fight".

>couple of millions > a loss.

A couple million is nothing to Mayweather. You'd need to be in the hundreds of millions before he would even consider it.

This

He cant because he is talking bullshit

And being a fag isnt?

Kek

follow the money. If the mick wins, how big is the rematch going to be worth? Why do you think most best of seven series (basketball/baseball) last seven games.....money.

Point taken regarding money

>bragging rights
On that note however, there will be no bragging rights if he 'struggles' to beat someone from another sport by wearing him down, as some here suggested. He needs to KO and relatively fast.
You can't beat a child in dead-lift by 1 kg and feel happy about it, you know.

floyd is a friend of warren buffet.
Warren motherfucking buffet.
You really think a bunch of petty criminals from serbia with no reach whats so ever want to mess with the almighty omaha?

mayweather is broke. thats why he took the fight in the first place.

What drugs trip are you on? Nobody would bankroll a rematch if Conor is demolished in the first one. Floyd was mad to take this one imho as he has nothing much to gain and everything to lose. There'll be zero pressure for a rematch unless he loses or Conor at least takes him the distance...the original post said he'd be forced no matter what the result. That's gibberish. It's a feat of hype to get people to think it'll be interesting the first time round...once it's proven he can't box and is pummeled for fun nobody would pay PPV...there's empty seats in the venue TONIGHT. How many tickets will they sell once the illusion is dead and Conor is on his back with his gum shield lolling out of his mouth after a round or two?

No he isn't. He wouldn't have retired 2 years ago if he wasn't utterly secure.

>The entire fucking USA is just like this boxing. It's all a show and nothing else.

Yeah, that and a little ol' biggest GDP on the planet.

There's all sorts of bullshit said ITT. Sure, IF McGregor is destroyed (and like I said myself he has to be, if Mayweather wants to consider this a real win) there will be no rematch. But your argument was that 50-0 ''is a nice round number'' which is quite retarded. If he isn't destroyed, like a lot of people suggest he will lose to points, a rematch is clearly eligible.

Lay off the drugs yourself.

What site did you use user?

Im looking to do the same.

>muh money
You pretty much reinforce my argument that no one in USA gives a shit about egos or undefeated records or anything. It's all money for you, that's your God.

Not if McGregor wins.

That wasn't the argument...the post I responded to said there'd be pressure for a forced rematch no matter what. That is clearly nonsense. Nobody would have any interest if tonight goes as expected...I already said "unless he loses or Conor goes the distance". My argument was against an automatic rematch no matter what.

>no one in USA gives a shit about egos or undefeated records or anything. It's all money for you

That's because egos and undefeated records don't pay the monthly bills. However, sometimes people see a way to monetize an ego and undefeated record. In the U.S., we are capitalists. We look for ways to capitalize on every opportunity to make money.

he owes 22 million to the irs for 2015, and doesnt have the money to pay it. he is using the money from this fight to pay his taxes.

>Nobody would have any interest if tonight goes as expected
If only people agreed on what the 'expected' is.
Check this, it's from Sup Forums

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50

I fully agree with you. I'm just emphasizing it for those who think Mayweather or McFaggot or anyone else would not consider making EVEN more money, if they could.

If only there was a reliable way to find out the sum of money riding on this match right now. All the ''Mayweather won't care'' anons might reconsider.

I dont trust criminals they are full off shit I will go moderate on black mab

nah, good bet

It's 25 bucks even if you lose so what, but if u win???

Because people are idiots...Conor couldn't even go toe to toe with Diaz...second fight he went for the legs immediately to slow him the fuck up. It was the choke that beat him in the first match but it was being outboxed that did the damage. You saying Diaz is better than Mayweather? People have fallen for the hype...it's ludicrous. He's literally an amateur boxer in his first fight...sodding Tyson wouldn't have won against Spinks in his first pro fight. Ali wouldn't have had a hope against Henry Cooper if that had been his first pro fight. Conor's experience in UFC counts for very little. In fact it's detrimental in the sense that his entire defensive strategy and awareness has been built around being able to grapple and kick and elbow etc. An opening that a boxer will exploit easily is not an opening in UFC due to all the ways he has to go back at him and counter. Coming in close turns into grappling quickly in UFC...not in boxing. No experience of being in close and trading pure punches, preferring to stay out at distance and come in quickly. You just get timed out by a boxer that way. They time you coming in and you keep getting hit.

I think he is expected to clear 300m for this fight. A rematch would net even more.

I think it's 5:1, he'll get $125 if MacGregor wins

The fun part is I don't even disagree with you and your evidently advanced knowledge on the topic. I'm just saying that Mayweather can't deny a rematch because he wants to chill at a nice round number. That's all.

wew

Spoiler alert: Peter Rabbit always wins.

Only pressure would be if Conor won, or took him beyond round 8 without having his face punched off the whole time i.e. goes beyond 7/8 looking useful not simply because his chin can take it but losing every round.

Think about how many people are betting on mcregor "just in case". Smart money is on mayweather because just keep in mind it's in the us and he's black

McGregor is not a boxer, he's not going to beat the world champion in his first boxing match, for the same reason why Mayweather will never beat McGregor in an MMA fight where kicks and different rules are available.

Its a hype match for fanboys, but Mayweather will win 100%.