Who here thinks Donald Trump is a loud...

Who here thinks Donald Trump is a loud, pompous buffoon unfit to lead America and that Hillary Clinton is the leader the country needs in this time of increasing crisis?

Oh, I'd say ~%60 of this fair nation user

don't let Sup Forums fool you, Trump is about to be BTFO.

>/pol talks like that

Unless you ask for a show of hands, you won't get an answer, Captain.

I swear, Kenny, it's like it's his first time doing this.

Thats it im now team #CruzMissile

kill yourself

every american is like that dipshit

I wish they still showed Takeshi's Castle

True, Trump supporters pretty much either don't care about opposition, or just straight out deny it. Just because they yell loudly and make a lot of obnoxious noise doesn't mean their going to win.
He has the highest dislikes of any candidate in at least the last 100 years or so.

This election is going to be crazy though. Clinton is also disliked. I wouldn't be surprised to see a third party candidate, the only likely one will be the Libertarian, probably Gary Johnson, take double digits this election, hell maybe even an electoral vote or something. Something like that throws even another wild card into the mix.

There's a condition in human psychology where when unexpected things happen, it opens up more unexpected results. Trump winning the GOP nomination was totally unexpected. Who knows what will happen now.

Of course. This is the opinion of the vast majority of right-thinking people, despite the impression you might get from the mouthbreathing Trumptardian troglodytes and their keyboard vomit on Sup Forums.

Guy LeDouche here on the scene of a Bernie Sanders rally. After the team's recent loss, the mood is a little down. With all the ladies around with multi colored hair, it makes this place look like a sad rainbow. But after seeing their rolls and jiggling, I can tell you one thing that's rising!

Aw fuck I beefed it.

Holy crap

Trump is now pre-empting memes

Hillary has the most unfavorability of any democrat nominee ever. What you're saying is not a threat to Trump. Please fuck yourself.

kennnnnny

YOU WILL FEEL THE BERN.

I AM NOW BERNMISSILE.

>BERNT

Kek. Gud post m8

>Goy LeDouche

Both of them are terrible choices, I think we should vote for Ron Paul.

ich bin ein #ShillMissile!!

Whoever is paying you to spam us with this shit should get their money back.

What do you think we are?
A bunch of five year olds?

Have you never watched this show?
Tool.