Any computer fags have suggestions on a VPN and PGP to use so I don't get fucked by using the dark web

Any computer fags have suggestions on a VPN and PGP to use so I don't get fucked by using the dark web.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UZZbvqCZiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying you wouldn't get fucked anyway

kill yourself

CyberGhost use a virtual machine when on the deep web or if you dont want to use a VPN regardless if you have a webcam cover it up people on the deep web can see your webcam very easily

Stay away from the pedo underground it's run by the FBI

get a throw away laptop from craigslist. use public wifi

you fags know about a quality VPN i can use For Free?
will post tits if i get a good answer

What are some good .onion links?

no pedo sites will be visited, i only want to use some lucrative markets

You're never safe while browsing the dark web. I use tails, it's the closest i have to a throw away computer

is not not ironic that the fbi is controling most of the illigal shit in this world

you should be fine just cover your webcam
Facts user

visit the deep web directory

CyberGhost

Or you could live a little and not cover your webcam

You might as well cover it man some of the pedos and hackers and skids on the deep web can fuck you up

Is it true that most onion sites worth visiting are honey pots now?

Cyberghost is the one I use. It's free and they have an app for phones.
There's also Dragon browser which is pretty awesome. The layout is identical to chrome, supports chrome extensions, and has built in vpn. Plus it runs faster.

partly true most sites are fine but some are well very dangerous and most of the deep web is inactive besides a few .onion links the peoples drug store is still online the hitman site is still online SIN Strategic Intell Network is still online. Rent-A-Hacker is online

I used to order from Silk Road no vpn never had any problems not on any watch lists that I know of

Actually, for tor don't think Dragon will work.
Though I think I recall they had an option for protecting other applications as well. Either way, I'd recommend looking into it.

Yeah but its good for if you are new to the deep web i ordered some ak47 from the silk road without a webcam i was fine as well but new users to the deep web should cover their shit since they're new

I've wondered to what extent can someone fuck you up with just photos from your web cam

I think they can at most get your name at least but most users on the deep web don't do shit anymore but a few do stuff like the rent a hackers do stuff and the hitman site

I really just want to use dream market without being tracked by anyone

then cover your webcam and use cyberghost you should be fine

Marianas web is where its at

Honey pot

Hiddenwiki

> Questions about the Deep Web on Sup Forums.
> Taking advice from Sup Forums.

This is not the place it used to be. You are taking advice from 12 year olds, that have not even been around to see Saddam Hussein getting hanged, or people hitting the floor during 9/11. You are fucked.

You already got good advices, post the tits

Cover your webcam there

lol muslims are as bad as you sir
youtube.com/watch?v=-UZZbvqCZiw

There are hardly any real links for the uncensored wiki left. And the regular one is filled with dead links.

They already shut down most sites from what I hear. There was a literal index site for all pedo sites and it got rekt.

Are you referring to TL?

damn dude been awhile

> quality VPN
> free

Good fucking luck, mate

> he said while not adding anything to the topic whatsoever, therefore giving reason to believe that he himself is part of the cancer

Not sure if it was tlinks, I just sometimes visit onion sites to see what's getting shut down and what's active. That's usually a good indicator of it being a honeypot or not.
It's been a while since I've been on tor so it might not be dead, but last time I was on it I couldn't connect to most things.
Tor seems to have less and less content these days. This is sad to see for an anonymous network service in today's world filled with censorship and spying.

isnt it illegal just to access the dark web?

Not unless you're in north korea

no

Not even

>Buy a phone/laptop
>Buy a SIM card and activate it so you can get at least 1-4GB bandwidth (should cost around 5-10$). You don't need to register anything in some countries so you can use your SIM fully anonymously if you pay cash only. If this is not an option in your area, find a place with free WiFi.
>Make sure you put something over the cameras of your device
>Boot Tails on Laptop, or remove all google services and shitware from android (or even better, flash Lineage)
>Use the device to access tor
>Don't use it near your home or any place with cameras. >Don't bring your real phone with you when doing this.
This approach is cheaper and safer than a VPN since VPN traffic can be tracked back to you and some VPNs disclose information about you.

There's no good free VPN. The service costs them money, so if they provide the service for free they must be getting something in return. They would most likely sell your traffic info to other companies.

Yes. They illegalized everything that doesn't go through their central servers. Their can't access real internet so tor would actually be useless there.

all i want to do is make some orders off the dream market so i need a vpn and a pgp what do

Don't use Tor it fucking sucks, try using hornet or another dark net.

>a pgp
That isn't really how that works. PGP is an end-to-end encryption tool.

It literally says right there. Buy an untraceable SIM card and use it for traffic. It's the equivalent of buying a VPN except you run your own service and know that you won't get fucked over by the VPN provider. Plus your payment is untraceable if you pay with cash, unlike most VPNs.

Mate what has your sad life come to if you're willing to do all that to look at some kids. Fucking hell.

>pay cash
on the deep web

He literally said it's for buying shit, not fapping to kids, stop projecting. And it's an hours worth of trouble.

>buying a VPN on deep web
Whew lad

LOOOL then thats dumb as shit everyone and there nan buys shit of it no problem well at least in uk, all that bullshit aint neccessary. Order your doop, week later a fucking vcr case of pocahontas turns up filled will bullshit