Ha.

my nigga!

Never.

kek

anytime you feel like it, really

>this shit = ok
> fluffy = not ok.

Mods are funny people.

Anytime you like...its kind of the point.

i just watched this today, total disappointment.

if shes a femenist genderconfused bitch

Whew, thank god that is censored.

Nev

When she is your sister.

Moar webm?

sauce

war

>First post, best post

OP quit being a degenerate

'cause fluffy is maybe a 100% worst,.... fucking sick pig ...

WAIT ! NO ! I DIDN'T SAID DAT !!!!

>When Is It Ok To Rape A Woman ?
More often than you'd imagine.

When ur pee pee gets hard

42% girl said it's okay when the gril turn on a guy and ...... stop..... this must be 100%.

Source????? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dubs checked.

When you paid her to let you do it.

Tokyo Tribe 2

As a card carrying member of North American Rape Institute (NARI), I'd say that rape isn't just OK but is mandatory for a healthy human society.
Some explanation can be found on the NARI site: rapeisok.com/

is this real? like a unironic thing?

All that power and the fat fuck prefers boys... I'm stumped!

>is this real?
"Because we are just as concerned with women welfare as the next person, we established the North American Rape Institute (NARI)...The Institute has a rich, century-long history and provides essential member services including legislative, regulatory, scientific, international and public affairs representation."

if you are a total edge lord you'd probably say whenever. but here is an actual guide to when it's okay

1: if you've had consensual sex that you both enjoyed with her before and are still semi intimate and she's still single -unmarried and she thinks you are sinlge... you are alone and neither party has std's and she can't get pregnant.

2 if she tells you she's horny before you have tried anything then when you make a move she says no, but doesn't actually do anything physical to try to stop you.

3 if she's a kissless virgin you know each-other really well and think she won't tattle and you are both old enough to actually have sex legally

times to be aware of: she's super drunk, but says okay and you are on a college campus.

you have a lot of money and she wants to fuck you even tho you don't know her... make her sign a contract

rules of engagement. if she ever physically resists stop. unless you weren't raping her and it was consensual sex before this thing started.

It's a clever marketing campaign for a movie.

The movie is at the bottom, it's called "norm"

it's ok if you're in the right country

other rules , never go in dry get her wet first.
if she cries at any point or calls for help you've fucked up and are going to jail ... oh also this only works if you are rich and white

When you want to have sex with someone, and she won't let you.

I mean, what else are you gonna do? NOT fuck her?

Where does God's soverenty figure into your list?

Rep. George Faught does a masterful job sticking to his guns by insisting that rape must be viewed withing the framework of God's ultimate authority and mysterious plan.
youtu.be/57aWGJW0XbA

Or muslim in european country!

Even women know it's okay to rape sometimes. Like when she turns him on. Nearly half of them admit that that's okay. I'll bet most of those would be turned on by it too.

How can I join?

when you're an edgemaster

Only when the wench has gone out of her way to disrespect you, and only where there are no witness.

youtube.com/watch?v=poxl0K9UrP0

only if you do it to teach a lesson and don't cum. Otherwise it's just self gratification.

>How can I join?
Sure. It's invite only, I think you can figure out why that would need to be. Give me your email and I'll get you in contact with the membership office.

[email protected]

Im just here for some info on OP's video upload. (Title of video, name of female, where to find related material, etc)

only right now!!!!!
can you doit now?

>no
feg

>yes
rapist

this is a joke right?
urbanbird.io/janus454/a0xXl-xvvcUu9qqV5-j07w

Same

lol he deleted it

Dougan White?

when is it not?

Sauce!

>bclinton
Bill, it's going to be a no. Until you ditch Hillary, you'll stay banned.

Dougan White's story

Dougan White, also known as @janus454 has a reasonably significant presence on Twitter and is ranked by us in the 30% percentile for account strength. Active on Twitter since July 2009, Dougan White made it to having a respectable 208 Twitter followers and to being ranked 54,040,154 for number of followers among all Twitter users.

Uh-oh... seems like someone has fallen asleep while on duty and is dropping in social relevance. The plot thickens when considering Dougan White's follower-to-following ratio, which is 1.08. This means that this account basically has the same amount of followers as it follows other accounts. It kind of makes one wonder about tactics...

Tweeting is apparently one of @janus454's favorite pastimes, with an average of 5 tweet(s) per day in the past 30 days. However this seems to be a big change from a total of 13,680 since @janus454 joined Twitter.

This account is tracked by us for quite some time now, actually since March 2010. As of August 26 2017 we track 279397653 Twitter accounts, so feel free to search for other accounts you're interested in and reveal their Twitter story!

Let me ask you. When is it ok to force someone to scream, cry, and beg for their life as you defile them and scar them for a long time of their life? When is it ok to hurt someone, to maim someone? When is it ok to slaughter an innocent? When is it ok to just force something upon another? When will it be okay to just do something inhumane? When will you be treated as the sick animal you are, and put down like the rest?

I had the feeling it was a nypa request. Since most people here have throw-aways for stuff. Guess this just solidifies that post as some richmond cuck.

>innocent

>nypa
That may be true but looking at the DeviantArt account, he might have been autistic enough to post his real email.
janus454.deviantart.com/

If most of you tried, you'd probably just get your asses kicked before making up a story to your Mom about how you got those cuts and bruises.

autistic people are not retarded they just fucked upped. I think is this probably someone with a grudge. What are the odds we'd get something like this so easily? Slim to none.

>you'd probably just get your asses kicked
You might be right but we'll never know unless we try.

So? Had an answer or not?

This thread needs links to videos of real rapes. Rape all women

>autistic people are not retarded
Dougan White, is that you?

Contribute, ass-faggot.

I'd say always. They decide after the sex if it was rape or not anyway consensually initiated or not, so why miss out on a good fuck?

Unfortunately, I don't have any videos or links to any videos.

Exactly user

I've spent around 2 hours a day on Sup Forums every day since 2005 it's safe to say I'm practically a doctor of spotting autism.

well it depends on you moral stand ground. i mean if youre a person who thinks rape is okay then its okay to you but according to society and most people in it rape is never considered rape. rape role play is okay cause its been consented to. rape fantasy is okay because its not real. real rape is a violation of another humans freedom of choice and a violation of their bodies.

>I've spent around 2 hours a day on Sup Forums every day since 2005
I believe you, Mr. White.
-- Mr. Pink.

When she ask for attention and cry like shes in a soap. I've done this