Ask someone who traveled the world just to fuck a loli prostitute anything

Ask someone who traveled the world just to fuck a loli prostitute anything

why?

Was it worth it?

nicccce

What's it like knowing that you're going to go to hell?

I'm just trying to think why, would you do this. Why anyone would do this

Where to && why even bother if you can find really young looking but perfectly legal girls/boys locally?

IS THAT GWEN?

How soon did the regret come, or are you still trying to push it off?

How was it degenerate cunt

It's how soft and tight as they say?

how dead inside was the kid?

Which country did you travel too OP?

At least you're morally superior to people who fuck prostitutes at home. After all, it's not like they need the money like a girl in a third world country does.

Payed a lot more than I needed to so I kinda wish I didn't do that but I think it was worth it.
Worth?
Well I've always wanted to travel the world and I've always wanted to fuck a little girl so two birds with one. I'm making it sound more evil than it was I actually didn't think about doing the second thing until I realized it was possible in certain countries while I was there.

Which country? India? My money's on India.

Second, was the kid into it in anyway? Or was it straight up dead-eyed drug induced rape?

Did you cum hard inside of her little pussy?

>the amount of spergy replies

how do you find out where to do this? like, you can't really ask anyone

Pretty much this, OP.

Got anymore gwen or a source?

>Payed

It was like you read in hentai?

So basicaly a when in Rome deal? Where is Rome is this case?

So Where did you find this loli?

Op how and where

Was the girl into it?

How much did the whole trip cost?

how much?
if you're an articulate writer, can you greentext for us? i'll give you free (you)s

how was the interaction before the sex? was she scared?

I joined the peace cor and Red Cross for the exact same reason. 10/10 would recommend to anyone thinking about it. nothing on earth compares to young pussy. Like molten steel with a kung fu grip.

Holy shit this thread

not OP but i'm a flip living in Canada, back home I used to hear stories of bike cab drivers asking white tourists if they'd like to fuck their kid. usually the kid would be tagging along. i dont think it's hard to find if you go to the red light district

How do you fuck kids in the red cross?

Where and how much?

You take their blood, they get your cum.

would you suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole?

lol

would you :0

Can you invite me next time?

Was it a boy or a girl? How old was he/she? Would you do it again?

It is people like you that has made it impossible for sex offenders to leave the country.

Thanks user.

Oh and FYI - if you are American they will prosecute you if they find out.

did you go bareback?

Hear hear

What age are we talking about?

Found the resident sex offenders lol

Reporting for duty, how can I help?

Mind answering a few of my questions?

Like- how did it happen? Would you be alright with telling the story?

I'm not OP, but yes.

I've always wondered how people got caught.

Bragging about it on /b

or the kids telling their parents

but i still wanna hear stories

Yeah- I'd imagine that that is one of *the* ways most people go down.

Well not op never done any thing like that but getting vanned is not cool besides your name might be user on the board but they have your ip just saying

was it in asia?

thats just what the government wants you to think

What country?

How would they find out if it happened in the jungle of some shithole country?

>It is people like you that has made it impossible for sex offenders to leave the country.

Ha ha you sick fuck.

Pics or it didn't happen.
>In b4 "can't post cp"
That's the point.

>743313894 this user

Whats on your mind?

Just saying. Not for me to turn you in.

Bet you took pictures didntya?

FBI is every where man

Will you answer someone?

I'm not OP, just seems kinda dumb that they'd arrest you when you technically didn't break a law

Where did it happen and how did you get caught?

>It is people like you that has made it impossible for sex offenders to leave the country.

Way to out yourself there mate.

hrhr

There's a federal law that you can be prosecuted for having sex with an underage girl in another country.

It is against US law to leave the country and have sex with a minor of any other country.

greentext yr story or fuck off.

How is that a thing when it's done in a country where its not illegal? It's like saying you can be arrested for killing an endangered species before it was even endangered.

The logic is weak in this one.

because the US is so powerful there's nobody that can stand up to it and say 'your extraterritorial laws that punish citizens for conduct legal where it occured is a gross violation of human rights'

what's worse, there's even bigger bullshit with it: extraterritorially, you can't have sex with anyone under 18 (federal age of consent)-- so if you travel from a state where you can fuck 16 year olds, to another country and fuck a 16 year old (or even another US state that also has an age of consent of 16), you can still go to federal prison as a child rapist for years.

That's some real faggotry.

>How is that a thing when it's done in a country where its not illegal?

I agree it's bullshit. Not because of the pedo stuff but because congress might decide that they can prosecute you for other shit you do in another country, like see a pro and smoking weed in Amsterdam.

indeed. this shit is about to get interesting

Exactly, from a legal standpoint it makes -15%.

true. they can now use sex offender laws to hit you with "civil remedies" aka criminal sanctions just like they have been doing with drug war laws for decades. ex post facto.. forfeiture. you name it. pedopanic is just the most recent scare tactic. sad.

Well obviously no one's going to oppose that law.
Would you defend the human rights of human scum?

The problem is that it sets a precedent. They can do this with other offenses, too.

who do you talk to to find this?

Good, can't let pedophiles run rampart around the world.

People WILL resist all the others though. Tbh, this law is the exception to the rule. However, America's ideas about statutory rape and zero privacy laws protecting the accused-and-not-yet-convicted do raise some concern in me

So you propose we let pedos rape kids in other countries?

it's legal in other countries so yes

Go to the Philippines you faggots.

yes

user, I like you.

KYS faggot

This thread lacks detail OP, i can't fap to this

should probably rethink your terms prostitute implies sex worker

loli's probably don;t have a say in the matter

its more like you fucked a child sex slave

+1

I get you, user. I'd be pretty upset if I was trapped in the USA, too.

Traveling the world right now is a pretty good deal. I was able to travel to Amsterdam (went to see the Pixies perform at Heineken Music Hall) last Nov. and the whole trip cost me under about $1K USD. Prices haven't changed much or have actually come down lately.

>its more like you fucked a child sex slave

my bad you raped a child sex slave

Yeah, remember that freak claimed to be the Jon Benet Ramsey killer? He went to Thailand to "teach" preschool or something, he raped some kids, they found out about it here (The US), and he went to prison.

But how would they find out about it in OPs case?