Regular wwyd thread. reply 4 reply

regular wwyd thread. reply 4 reply

Make her blow my cock after I worked out

she'd gladly do so.
be more descriptive

fuck her mouth with my cock than start to ram her ass in front of the mirror

She'd get on her knees and take off my shorts, already feeling how hard my cock is through them. My shorts come off and my underwear keeps it tight to my body, so she pulls on my underwear, and cock smell hits her in the face but she starts to suck. Post nudes

walk up to her in the gym and smack that ass hard while shes doing squats. when she turns around Id pull my hard cock out and get her on her knees in front of everyone sucking my cock. she starts choking herself with it trying to deepthroat me and thats when i bend her over that ball and plunge myself into her tight cunt from behind. while im pounding her ass I invite all the over huge bodybuilders to use her mouth and she happily sucks cock after cock while her face gets plastered with cum. finally fill her pussy with my jizz while shes struggling to choke down a particularly huge black dick.

these sisters? replies get replies

Have all three kneel in front of me while I take turns abusing there throats, turning it into a competition of who can take me the deepest before I cover there face and glasses in thick ropes of cum.

grab her by her neck, rpess her against the wall and slide two fingers under her dress to play with her pussy. when i get her nice and wet i turn her around and fuck her doggy style, groping her tits while doing so. i then finish on her dress, aiming for her ass

Would face fuck red dress as my balls smack her chin and tears run down her face. Fucking her throat like the dumb whore she is until I explode and fill her mouth with creamy cum as she gags on it....cum dripping from her mouth and all over her tits

Danae..

make her spread her legs and rip a hole in those leggings right where her pussy is. pull those big tits out and fuck her right there in the open, twisting her nipples and driving myself deep in her cunt until I pull put and cum over her tits. watch her attract attention as she licks it off her own tits.

top sister
more for these three?

How much cum?

make her film it while I bend her over that bathroom sink and pull her hair up making her watch while I assfuck her from behind. pull out and go ass to mouth as she sucks my cum down her throat swallowing every drop and cleaning my cock. take the phone from her and keep filming as i make her crawl out of the bathroom with her dress up over her ass

left sister
more for these three?

looks a lot better in that pic.
i'd approach her from behind and feel up her ass, my hard cock brushing up against it. as she turns around and sees me groping her she bites her lips and lets me proceed to knead her tits and open her bikini top. i spread her ass cheeks and get out my cock to slowly shove it into her aching pussy, then i suddenly start hammering the shit out of her, having ehr scream and moan in pleasure. i'd pull her hair and slap her ass and tits as i ravage her like that before finally cumming deep in her pussy.

Do you know this milf/cougar? She looks like she can ride a cock...I'd love to have her sit her cunt right on my throbbing meat and bounce on it like a good whore. Milking me until I fill her pussy full of creamy cum.

Krista.

Yeah I know her

Smell one of her sneakers while I fuck the other one.

Get her in her hands and knees and plow her ass raw

Bend her over the sink and fuck her ass while pulling her hair. Then get her on her knees, titfuck her and finish in her mouth

Tie her up in my room and use her as my personal fuck toy

Rip her skirt straight down the middle. Guck her ass raw and dry, the cum on her face and tits

grab her by her short hair e push against the wall.
take off her jeans snd start fingering her asshole while she moans for pain and plasure.
than put my hard cock inside her tight pussy amd start fuck her hard, pushing her face agsinst the wall

Blow a load on her tits once I'm done facefucking her.

Get her on her knees in the locker room and get her to service every sweaty man after they finish their workout

Take her top off, put her on her knees, and facefuck her vigorously, not giving her a break to catch her breath until I'm done abusing her mouth. Then I'd strip the rest of her clothes off before laying her down on the bed on her belly to prone fuck her senseless until I cum balls deep in her womb.

What do you want to know about her?

Tie up her arms and face fuck her till she begs me to stop, then flip her around and fuck her doggy style. Once i get bored of her pussy id force my way inside her ass and fuck her till i creampie her ass.

i'd shove my dick balls deep into her throat and skulfuck her to get my dick nice and wet, then tear down her bra to press her tits around my cock, titfucking her while i finger her with 3 to 4 fingers, cumming all over her face and chest

pull her dress down and blow a load onto her tits then pull her dress back up like nothing had happened

deep into her vagina and unload my balls into her

Smack the coffee cup out of her hand and pull her off the counter, bending her over it. Proceed to pull her shirt up and eat her ass, while jerking my cock. Shove my cock into her tight asshole and cum in her guts after vigorous anal pumping.

i'd bend her over and pull her dress aside, revealing her dripping pussy. i'd fuck her doggy for 10 minutes, then transition to her ass, lubricating it with her own juices before hammering it and cumming deep in it

Rip open her shirt and tittyfuck her till i cum on her face then make her eat the cum off her tits and suck my dick clean

grab her by her neck and shove her against the wall, choking her while sticking my tongue in her mouth. then slide two fingers into her pants playing with her pussy, tearing a hole in them afterwards and lifting her up to fuck her against the wall, her legs locked around my waist. in the end i'd put her on her knees and spray my cum all over her face

Definitely gonna titfuck her. But gotta try her ass out before I finish all over that face

jesus

Bonus tit shot for participitation

Mmmm a face made for cum
You are a good man, sir

Agree

Brutal titty fuck followed by intense bondage session

god, id pull her tits out of her shirt and fuck her ass from behind.

Gotta face fuck rough, see those tears ruin her make up

Violently mouth fuck that beautiful mouth util make up runs down her face, then cum on her lovely tits

Im certain shes into rough face fucking until she cant breath

Sit her beside me, force my cock into her throat and make her order her food with her mouth full. Keep facefuckng her during the dinner and finally cum on her dessert so she can eat it

Handcuff her wrists to a pipe, rip her dress off, and let a dozen of homeless people have their ways with her.

Forgot my pic.......

What would they do to her? Maybe if her friend was there too?

i would approach her from behind and grab her ass, knead it really well and put her hand on the huge bulge in my pants, then lead her to the toilet stalls and place her on my dick. i'd hammer her from below so hard she'd scream through the whole fitness center before cumming deep inside of her.

Want to get between those thick thighs and feel her squeeze her legs around me when she cums from me fucking her tight cunt.

Push her head into those bushes to quiet her screams when I go into her asshole dry

Bend her over that balcony so everyone below can hear and see what a slut she really is

Need to shoot a load over that face

Her face is perfect for cum

i would get her on all fours to eat her ass, then flip her over and fuck her on the ground, sucking on her toes while doing so before cumming all over her tits and face

Keep her on her knees, teach her to say Daddy with a mouth full of cock

Drag her into the bushes and rape her ass until it bleeds, shove a few branches into it for good measure.

Pull down those trousers and lift her off the ground, feet lifted up to her head, balls deep cumming in her pussy

WWYD to this teacher?

shove a dirty carrot on her asshole until it bleeds, lick those toes and facefuck her.

I bet she loves getting a good facial

Handcuff her to the balcony, use her holes as I see fit. Then leave her for any passerby to dump their load into

Blackmail her, find something useful against her. Then every day after school, drag her into the boys time to go and just facefuck her

Skullfuck this cutie under the table. Then drag her to the bathroom and and just fill her ass up

Educate her.

slap that slutty look out of her face, then choking her and shoving my tongue in her mouth, kissing her passionately while lifting up her one leg to put it around my waist, pulling out my cock to shove her panties aside with it and fuck her raw. spread her ass cheeks while hammering her and cumming deep within her

fuck her against the glass doors and pull on her hair

this hottie

Yes she does

She got snapchat?

Slap and bite that tits until she bleeds

Punch her belly with the purpose of cover them of bruises

C'mon fellas tell me wwyd

Pull those to one side and go in her ass raw

Continue user

Lean her against the balcony, fuck her raw in the ass, and push her off once I'm done.

Let her scream out loud so everyone is sure tired XD

Sure what a slut she's being

Kek

hold her arms back and ravage her tight pussy

Would love to go up to her and grab her head, force myself in her mouth then facefuck her and leave her with cum down her throat

Would give her a cumshot in her face

Which one, why and wwyd?

lift her dress up and fuck her right there
rip off her shirt and titty fuck her, then play with her clit until she squirts and squeals

Drag her to the backseat, and brutally face fuck her until she swallows every drip of my cum.