I'm just curious about one thing. Who is the worst person? Who is the bigger cunt? And why?

I'm just curious about one thing. Who is the worst person? Who is the bigger cunt? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.cc/livenow/ppv-boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-stream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Floyd by far is the bigger cunt and the bad guy.

McGregor will lose tonight but Floyd is def the bigger cock sucking douchebag hands down.

Why though?

Floyd is a douchebag

They're both trashy retards.

anyone got a livestream?

all of this conflict is created for the fight. they do this literally every time. faux feuds to pump up the fans.

Mcgregor is always a cunt though

they are both nice people

if you go back and watch there interviews they are both humble people i think winning ether got to them or they act like that to get more people to watch there fights

would you really watch a fight between two boring people or two assholes who you want to get knocked out

They're personas, dude. Just act they put on to make the show spicier.

Stop being such a faggot, thinking everything you see on TV is real.

>humble
I don't know Mayweather, but I've heard McGregor talk.

that dude is probably the least humble person in the world next to Trump.

Mayweather easily. He beat the mother of his children and threatened to beat his son while attacking her. He's a massive piece of shit outside the ring.

Inside the ring he's boring as fuck and runs around the whole fight. He fights to not lose, rather than fighting to win.

Fook the Mayweathers

stream2watch.cc/livenow/ppv-boxing/floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-conor-mcgregor-live-stream

>Why though?
What the fuck do you mean, why? Look at how that NIGGER is dressed. There's a sophisticated man of class about to square off with a monkey in what looks like a hoodie and maybe a vest, and a baseball cap that niggers for some reason think are valuable, or something.

mm...

you can't explain how bad a person is without resorting to racism? your argument is invalid.

Mayweather is a convicted wife beater. /thread.

You can't /thread your own post, and anyway, who are you to criticize his training program? He's gone from beating his wife to beating some of the biggest names in boxing.

The worst person is Hillary Clinton and the biggest cunt is any liberal.

good god. get over it. your godking won. we get it.

why are the only people still talking about hillary losing retards like you?

>Hilary losing retards like you
Oh the irony

Mcgregor is a libfag so fuck him

I didn't vote for trump and was answering honestly.

somehow I don't believe you.

Ok

He beats his wife and reads at a 1st grade level

>reads at a 1st grade level
this is a better argument, but you can't possibly prove this.

There's videos of him reading

You can buy watching the many recordings of him reading dipshit.

Why would I buy them?

>Why though?
Dances around for 12 rounds wins by decision. Thinks that he beat somebody.

>buy
that's not proof of anything.
And please... if you plan on insulting someone else's intelligence, your argument works better if you don't sound like a retard.

what part about the boxing scoring system do you not understand?

Buy what? 400 your videos? Where do you live lol?

Is that what I sound like? Can you hear me?

How it allows what's supposed to be an entertaining fight to devolve into a boring dance off?

>mcgregor does the same style as mayweather

>what's supposed to be
According to who?

English 3rd language and auto wordfix got the best of me, sorry your Superior brain had a hard time desyphering my point. Instantly agressive like a frightened monkey.

>sophisticated man of class
fucking paddy got a a goddamn gorilla tattooed on his chest

It's not supposed to be a brawl you idiot.

The part where that lil filipeno bastard should have won and you know it!

autofix doesn't make up for all your grammatical errors.

also, why are you defending yourself? just take the blows and move on. or are you trying to save face on an anonymous image board where no one knows or cares who you are or where you're from?

>boxing fans actually arguing it's not supposed to be an entertaining fight
>being this brainwashed

>has never seen a McGregor fight

you realize this is why MMA was started? this.

Goobs is a compensating manlet who wears ridiculous clothes, says ridiculous shit, and has a legion of brain dead fans who will eat up anything he says. He will likely be flat broke in 10 years. Or president.

Floyd is an illiterate nigger who likes to beat women and is maybe the most boring fighter in combat sports history.

Take your pick.

Whoever wants the bigger salary for acting that way

Can you people stop with this stupid shit.