How to be the best drug dealer

How to be the best drug dealer

Be. On. Time.

Sell more drugs than other drug dealers.

But how to act

this my dude. and let em know if you are running late for some reason.

Don't short people,have decent shit and be available .

Use the darknet to get cheap bulk weed and bars, ask all your friends who sell to use you as their supplier. Collect money

This is exactly how Im supporting myself now, AMA

Be white

get in at the top

you want to be as close to the supply and as far from the street as possible

Why

Keep a consistent product stick to one product the more games you get in the more eyes are watching do not sell small quantities get a consistent clientele that sells to all the dummys you don't want to deal with always be honest always be on time and always move clean no one should know what you are doing besides you no friends no family remember your running your own business so it should remain your own business do not flash money or buy flashy things make your money build your empire branch off and stay to yourself

Learn how to use the dark net so you have access to high quality products that are also cheap. Acid has very good profit margins but it doesn't sell as well as mdma. Don't short people, sell it cheap and if people want to buy more, for a slight discount, always say yes. When people buy larger quantities, they'll resell to their friends and you thus position yourself slightly above street dealer. You make less individual deals but you make more per deal.

Don't flex your money. Keep quiet. Really, just shut up and don't tell anyone.

Don't sell weed. It's got shitty profit margins and everyone sells it. It's just a waste of time unless you only sell ounces at a time.

simple - don't get caught

Watch out. Dont get fucked over. Never be later than 20mins. Get good with those you sell regulary to but never befriend one. Have decent shit. Know some people. Arm yourself with atleast a knife. Never fuck people over(I together with 5guys got once fucked over. A baseball bat and 4 other guys kicking that guy was gone for 5 weeks before selling agian). Never trust people ur the sketchy one. Dont sell to young fucks. Thier parents will obviously be angerery perants

so you don't get arrested and make money?

why the fuck would anyone slang otherwise,

learn some commas and periods kid

find a decent quality product and sell only that, don't cut further to save money it if it's already cut, don't fuck people on the quantity, give a nice bonus every now and then to regulars/on big purchases, don't act like a faggot narc

you assholes talking about the darknet have obviously never used it, nothing there is 'cheap', it's always above even the highest street level prices.

Start with a grey hoodie...

become a pharmacist.

>Dont sell to young fucks. Thier parents will obviously be angerery perants
yeah but 13-16 year old girls who realize they can just have sex with you for drugs instead of coming up with money are worth the trouble when their parents do shit like kick in your door to look at your spoons or make the cops search your house for their daughter.

You're the one who's never used the dark net. acid and mdma are both half the street price on the dark net here in australia and in america, sheets go for 200-300 each. why the fuck are you talking if youve never used it?

Only one person mentioned the darknet, why are you not replying to him? Are you such a giant pussy you're afraid to get his attention so you pretend that you're talking to multiple people?

have any of you faggots posting here ever even sold a gram of weed before?

Kek.
You gotta be careful with that
Fixing them is one thing
But never fix one that has a relative stabile family relation or atleast father relation. If thats not the case. Have your fun I guess

To darket folks would any of you mind giving me a source you use? Email to be provided of , not on here

I'm in australia so the vendors i use aren't really applicable to you.

Thanks for your completely pointless response

Fuck off cunt

Yeah hes a dumbass. I sell off the darknet for living. Got 1000 bars for $0.60 each and you sell them for 5 each, also get pounds for 1400 and make a killing. If he cant sell off the darknet he's probably retarded. Only addy and opiates pretty much are more expensive. Get Os of ice for $400 to $500 if thats your thing

Yeah, exactly the same in oz. dexies and opiates are expensive as fuck on the dark net but pretty much everything else is higher quality and cheaper on there.

>hes a dumbass saying people overypay on the darknet
>i overpaid for xanax

ok

The only thing that is more expensive than street prices where I live is weed. Literally everything else is less expensive, even in smaller amounts.

Mad niggerish.

Coming from a former drug dealer who had lower prices and higher quality than other dealers, and was not only on time, actually delivered the goods to you.

Don't be annoying. If you call and I tell you not today, don't call again. If I tell you I'll call you back, guess what? I'll fucking call you back. If you continue calling me anyway? I'm going to short your bag for being annoying.

Once had a guy call me so much that as i was driving back into town from vacation, each time he called I would pull a bowl out of his bag and smoke it with the people in the car. Dont be a faggot.

Name one vendor who sells kpacks for less than 600 faggot

How to sell on dankweb and what are mushroom prices?
t. Mycologist

Stay away from crank, pills, or heroin. You'll get robbed, kidnapped, or jacked. You want to sell to drug users not junkies. Weed is the safest out there. Get out of the dime bag game. The money is shit and there is too much exposure. Let someone else handle that nonsense. You want to be a grower/distributor. Crop out once or twice a year. Have a normal fucking job. It makes you harder to spot, and I don't mean McDonald's. A real job that makes real money. Don't brag about it at all for any reason especially to a woman. "Trust no bitch!"
I had a friend get taken down because of his cunt of a girlfriend.

Os sell for like 120 to 160 I think. I dont buy very often though, only for personal so I dont know the priced very well, sorry

thats the fucking point you jackass, i cant because there are none, becuase darknet sellers have to make a profit, so buy it from traditional offline sources.

Find an old man with cancer and buy a RV

Youre a dumbass. Darknet vendors source alp from china and press it themselves. You have no idea what youre talking about

and sell it for less than if you had sourced it from china yourself? bite me.

Are you trolling? Do you know anything about drug dealing? Are you suggesting that he buys bulk alprazolam from china and a good pill press to start making his own bars? That's a massive investment and not worth the risk

i got an idea, why dont you both OD

im saying at every level, offline sources are cheaper than darknet sources

I find that hard to believe but ok

muh muh ms english teacher i am suh suh sorry for not using cuh cuh cuh commas are you on your period ?

i would rather call the police and tell them i am a dealer than go to jail for underage shit and get my bum bum tore open