Any livestream links for the fight?

Any livestream links for the fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php
live57.vkuserlive.com/620009/live/FhhZJ_dDfOs/playlist.m3u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

There's a fucking thread that started over an hour ago on this. Not to mention a bunch have fucking popped up, why are you people such fucking newfags?

bump

I got you fucking nigger fuck off

link to thread?

yeah please can we get a link.

buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php

i gotcha

Boykissers.org

>actually linking the thread when it's in the first couple of rows in the catalog

Holy fuck what is wrong with this board, fucking cancer everywhere

You see someone being helpful on FUCKING Sup Forums, which is a miracle in itself, but you use it as a chance spout poser memes because someone once called you a faggot on here.

>you guise remember that "lurk moar" thing? ya i say fuck it lets just spoonfeed everybody

I hate tourists

...aaaand McGregor's already down.

down to clown?

you know where you are right?

The only "smart" reason to bet on McGregor would be if you had reason to believe Mayweather would be taking a dive. But even though they're both in tight for cash, fixing a major betting event has serious legal consequences, so they'd have to pull it off without a shadow of suspicion, which is doubtful in the modern era of 30 encircling hi-def cameras.

Who screaming the fight, fuuucckkk

Thank you for your efforts to get the steams blocked, faggots

>which is doubtful in the modern era of 30 encircling hi-def cameras.

Nope, this time it's filmed by 200 8K cameras, so if there is even a sweatball of cheating, they'll see it from 360°

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS JAMIE FOX SHIT

Umm I imagine the arena won't let people film with their cell phones. Usually theatres and stuff kick people out when they do that, so I imagine a pay-per-view event would do the same.

ain't even started yet. Undercards from what I can tell. Which hopefully means I'm not on the wrong stream, and it'll start afterwards.

link it or it didnt happen summer

80s and early 90s kids have no reason to come here anymore.

Working stream
live57.vkuserlive.com/620009/live/FhhZJ_dDfOs/playlist.m3u8