Most people are praying for Texas, and here I am like "fuck the people in this down syndrome trailer park state...

Most people are praying for Texas, and here I am like "fuck the people in this down syndrome trailer park state. They know scientists the world over warn about Climate Change and they openly reject it. So fuck Texas and let them get what is coming to them."

If they had only embraced the truth of our Lord Climate Change, then a hurricane wouldn't be ravaging their state right now.

god is punishing texas for being too homosexual

OP, you sound angry. Have you spoken to anyone about your temperament?

Lel it hit the liberal cities jackass

w/e go suck a dick op

who gives a fuck. when their state was in the midst of a 4 year record breaking drought they all prayed to god to bring the rain back. everything south of the mason-dixon can drown for all I care

to be fair nobody really denies climate change, they deny humankind causing it.

>70's
>the earth is cooling!
>90's
>the earth is heating!
>now
>the climate is changing!
now anytime any weather event happens ever it can be blamed on climate change

What a sad pathetic fuck you are.

O look it's this thread again

Fuck Texas bruh, bunch of racist ass mexihoes

>puts a bunch of chemical waste into the atmosphere
>expects nothing to happen
There's still a hole in the ozone layer you know

And they're quite glad that an ignorant dipshit like you isn't among them.

Your lack of knowledge of geologic history is frightening.

Yeah fuck them.

Hurricanes never formed in the tropics before we started expelling carbon emissions into the atmosphere.

It's not like this phenomenon has been occurring since the Mayan empire. This is all the Texan rednecks fault.

Of course there is climate change, man just plays a far smaller role in influencing it than mouth breathing autist sheep like you believe.

I get that it changes naturally over time.
counterpoint: the permafrost probably shouldn't be melting

Counter counter point . The earth used to be ice free long before humans

No libcucks invented global warming so they can tax people for bullshit reasons.

I'm from Texas and I don't deny climate change. That doesn't mean ALL of it is man made. Also, fuck Austin. All the hipsters can flood.