Why is Sup Forums so racist?

Why is Sup Forums so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

vipbox.live/boxing/485533/8/money-belt-:-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-12-rounds-super-welterweight-live-stream-online.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause its fuckin funny bruh...... any butt-hurt faggots can suck Mc Gregor's cock

Here's the real question: does he have a boner or is he gifted?

cause we can't send any of these comments to their employers

His bush matches his beard. It's all bush.

Is generally the same reason Sup Forums is "religious", under-educated people are generally more prone to believe in God, and some how ignore the Xtian message of brotherhood in the same vein. Its an odd sort of double standard that you see in stupid people.

Because we're intelligent.

>t.faggot

That's just his murder boner. Everyone gets one right before they murder someone.

Because Sup Forums has become a haven for people who were raised in poverty. They're human garbage and their presence ruined the internet as a whole. Poor people don't belong on the internet.

its not just Sup Forums its the while website its just part of the culture and as we all know its fucking garbage
its really not that funny stop being an edgy fuck

Because why not, nigger?

>looks at Sup Forums catalog
Yeah, no

FUCK NIGGERS

This. Poor people are raised by people who have to compete with minorities for low skill jobs.

Because everyone on B is braindead. Kids being edgy none of them actually hate anyone, their not capable.

Worry about your own shit nigger lover.

None of your business.

Anonymous platforms tend to be racist, because your words are not tied to you as a person there. That is why people speak truth here and their truth is spread.

Not racist. Like niggers. Have nigger friends.

eww

Agnolaging differences in races and pointing out flaws isn't a bad thing. 99% of white people who spend time around blacks end up not liking them because we are so different. They are primitive, bullshitty and violent. We would be way better off in groups of our own kind.

nigger what are you calling racist

I spent time around Mexicans and now like them a lot. Dating one. It's possible to like negros. I live in a 92% white community and low crime. The niggers here are quite nice.

I'll cut you Cunt

i'm not. i'm hoping that the white hipster guy with the hitler youth haircut and paul bunyan beard gets his ass beat.

Sounds like you can't grow a beard.

Racism is reality.

why the fuck would i want to? they look goddamned stupid and itch like hell.

The height of faggotry is to do something just because everyone else is doing it. Fucking herd mentality. The ultimate in conformist behavior.

ask this at www.warnertelecomm.com

No. Racism is ignorance.

>both reddit spacing
>both edgy kids thinking that letting a natural masculine thing happen is dumb
What are the chances?

Underrated post

vipbox.live/boxing/485533/8/money-belt-:-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-12-rounds-super-welterweight-live-stream-online.html

Because fuck niggers.

wtf is reddit spacing?

hung like a horse

Agreed...

anybody have a live stream?

>wtf is reddit spacing?
Your post not looking like mine. The site even does it for you, yet you choose to fuck your posts up for some autistic reason.

Why you scared, cuck boy?

are you talking about just hitting return? lol, what a dumbass thing to critique someone over. here, i didn't hit return this time to please you, faggot. still don't get the reddit reference, tho.

What you don't get is frankly irrelevant since you're both a nigger typer and a tourist.

It's a basement cuck thing. Don't overthink it.

anyone have a live stream?

>cuck
Hi there, newfriend. I see you're enjoying the FotM meme.

been here since 2007... since waay before you started up here all of these trap threads.

Cool lie, newfag. Also, ellipses are exclusively for faggots, dumb girls, and the learning disabled.

They feel big when they say nigger.
Obv can't be for shock value because nobody here is shocked by it.
Basically they can't hold actual conversations with ppl irl on account of their undiagnosed but easily diagnosable autism so they just do what every other autistic user is doing and start saying nigger to fit in.
They will tell you it's funny but that's like telling a joke exclusively to people who have already heard it.