Pick one to be your soldier, the other three will be trying to take you out

Pick one to be your soldier, the other three will be trying to take you out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acvNkFUb-0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wee bay is the only answer.

Omar > all

I'd let them all take me out if you know what I mean

Omar

None of those guys. I'll keep the realest nigga in the game by my side

>not picking Omar

Little kid with gun is top tier tho

>not picking Chris "Prep Time" Partlow

Omar is the only one that actually has a chance but Slim Charles has the best teeth in the game

weebay all the way
chris " i cant act for shit" partlow can fuck off

AAAYYYO

Omar is basically magic, so assuming that everyone has to act alone (no allies, so Slim Charles can't bring all the Barksdales with him), he's the best option.

>picking the only one to who got himself killed

He survived nearly the entire show with hundreds of people gunning for him.

ZOMBIE MASTER

Would your choice change if picking Omar meant you had to be his bf?

Did someone just say realest nigga?

weebey cuz he's got jokes

>died buying a pack of fags
Meanwhile during the shootout between him and Weebay, he was fucked, and it was him who was brought it on all prepared

>fag died buying a pack of fags
K I N O
I
N
O

> Slim

Obvious choice. Never gets killed, never gets caught, can infiltrate other organizations. Will avenge your death if you are betrayed.

>Will avenge your death if you are betrayed
Kinda a bad point if you want him to, you know, keep you alive

Chris

Literally the memest character on the show.

>surviving the game

Clearly the show is too high-brow for you

Chris. Loyal to a fault, understood tactics to some extent and with the exception of mauling Michael's stepfather always kept it cool. Wee Bay would be a close second. Omar was too rabid and Slim is a businessman.

I pick Michael

>the pawn who became the king

Slim Charles is holding it down keeping it locked up pimp tight for when Avon gets back on the street

congratulations you just got yourself turned over to the cops

what? michael never ratted did he?

he did that's why he had to kill snoop, she was gonna get rid of him

>Watch the wire around last Xmas
>comfy AF set up
>only a year since ive seen it
>Still have "nostalgia" like memories because of how good it is

>Will probably rewatch it this Xmas season

Probably the best show ive seen in awhile. Why is the wire so good?

Any shows like it I should check on?

they thought he was a rat, but he never said shit to the police

you remember chris got caught because of DNA when he spit on bug's dad. They assumed michael snitched, but it wasnt true.

Omar is probably the most deadly and fearless. Wee Bey pretty loyal, though.

>Avon
>Ever coming home

Hardest nigga on the wire is Michael.

Kernard captured the best kill of the show.

>Slim Charles is holding it down keeping it locked up pimp tight for when Avon gets back on the street
lel no he had to buy the connect from Marlo with the rest of the Baltimore bosses, if he actually was still in contact with Avon they wouldn't have paid shit thanks to the russian

Snoop

Omfg that almost get

Also name a show that
>is more than 50% black
>The "good" and "bad" guys have equal likeability
>Where the chils actors are actually good
>That has a good intro song
>Thats comfy

Well. Also it has to be good

>Avon wouldn't have done the same thing to Slim he did to Marlo

I find that hard to believe. Why would Avon just give up something that lucrative for free, whether or not the guy used to work for him. Avon is still in prison he'd exact a tax on that no matter what, same as he did to Marlo.

>Avon ever coming home
Especially considering the other day there was a Wire thread and a few anons were talking about how IRL Avon would be out by now

Weebey is unstoppable

Man I used to live in Baltimore and I ran into Brandon Price like 3 times in a year. And every single time it was the same interaction. "Hello I'm Brandon Price, I played Stinkum, I'm currently in town filming for (insert tv show here) and my car broke down and I just need a few bucks, blah blah blah"

No one even remember Stinkum, dude. That's the only roll you ever did.

in The Wire universe Avon is out and owns all the corners in Baltimore since his competition is out and Mcnulty and Freemon are retired

is good to be the king baby

>Avon wouldn't have done the same thing to Slim he did to Marlo
Of course he would've and it would've been way more lucrative, he only got 100k from Marlo.
If Slim and the rest went through him he could've just taxed the whole thing and gotten way more than the measly 100k, it's obvious Slim didn't give a fuck about Avon anymore after joining Prop Joe.

Yes I was implying that Avon would have charged Slim all the same, thank you for playing along.

see

So he's homeless?

But that's not the point, i'm saying Slim didn't keep in contact with Avon not that he wouldn't have charged him.
Your reading comprehension is shit.

not that user but is very obvious Slim is only holding the store for when Avon come backs, Slim said himself "I aint not CEO"

Chris

Omar is emotional. He morally justifies his killings. Chris doesn't give a fuck. IF Marlo gives the order, you're dead. Chris would take out a family just to get to you. Omar doesn't do that because he has a code. Chris has no code, only loyalty to his boss.

Weebay would be my 2nd pick because he's just as loyal as Chris, but has a code as well.

>I aint not CEO
So he's CEO?

Weebay has a code?

>no no forget the first 95% of my post, the last 5% is the meat and potatoes of it

My reading comprehension isn't shit you just formatted your post like a true retard. Slim said he ain't no CEO. He's seen what the game does to niggas, especially the ones at the top.

english is not my first language and is hard to write like a thug but you know what I mean

Chris got himself locked up because he was emotional. Did you forget Bug's dad?
youtube.com/watch?v=acvNkFUb-0k