1 ½ cups milk (plus more as needed)
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups self-rising flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup superfine granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preparation

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ¼ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.

Alexander was probably gay too. Being gay has nothing to do with ability in military strategy.

Who cares if hes gay, as long as hes not gonna be a fag about it, just let him do his job and if he does a good job then who gives a shit.

Thanks

the real question is if hes actually experienced or if hes a career student and desk jockey

military has always had a sort of gay culture, nothing wrong with it unless you let the effeminate ones take on combat decisions

Well we know how deep the rabbit hole goes now...

thanks homie, They better be good or ill be pissed.

I always like adding cinnamon to my pancakes, I know that is more of a French toast thing but I still like the take of cinnamon.

Thanks for the recipe, though I know it already surely someone will find this helpful.

Real men don't join the 'armed' forces anymore. Just welfare parasites and faggots.

The Army has been SJW-like for years now. t. army fag

Found the closet fags

Goebbels told us why fags are horrible in leadership of military. They always make shit decisions because they are susceptible to blackmail, and they can't control their hormones because they have a mental illness and choose friends based on sexual attractiveness

>Op is a closet case
kek, have fun sucking dicks in an ally fag.

Makes no difference. Gays have been serving in the military forever, they can just say it now. There's probably a higher percentage of gays in the military than in the general population.

>Air Force
Yeah that explains it.

Thanks senpai

just make the from a box. use an electric skillet. top with fake maple syrup.

It prefect. President hillary and a fag in charge of the Army.

Maybe White men can take our turn on welfare and the women, niggers, etc.. can fight and die for Israel.

Fine with me.

Obama's been doing this entire time in office. He decided that the military needed more "diversity" which means fags and women everywhere to institute feel good progressive/social justice policies. Meanwhile, experienced and well-respected military leaders like Stanley McChrystal get run out and "resign" because they dare criticize civilian leadership like Obama and Biden due to dickhead reporters taking off the record statements and printing them.

Do you really think any White guy in his right fucking mind...esp the few thousand who actually do all the fighting and all White, male, and Southern and work for JSOC-- are going to fight for "Commander-in-Chief" Shillary? A nigger wasn't bad enough?

>fake maple syrup
Absolutely disgusting baka desu

>They always make shit decisions because they are susceptible to blackmail
But the subject of the thread, the secretary of the army, is openly gay and thus not subject to exposure by blackmail.

You're a moron.

>the real question is if hes actually experienced or if hes a career student and desk jockey
Not even desk jockey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Fanning

He's basically a long time staffer/gofer in the Department of Defense who hasn't served a day in the military. Obama's been trying to get him high level positions since 2012. Also this:

>He supports allowing openly transgender persons to serve in the military as well.

The guy's an obvious diversity hire given his position so Obama can further pozz the military. Obama probably regrets that this is as high as he gets unless he can convince Hillary to line him up for Secretary of Defense. Speaking of which, the current SoD (Ashton Carter) is a fucking physicist who has also never served in the military.

He openly stated his "number one priority" is gender and gay issues in the military. #1 ought to be something like "military go good".

He will never leave his mates behind

Obongo needs to fuck off already