Visiting NYC tomorrow, driving there

Visiting NYC tomorrow, driving there.
Any suggestions for where to park
Will be near Central Park

I don't want to get fucked by those parking attendants as I assume those are very expensive. and will only be in the city for like 2 hours.

anyone?

>fucked by those parking attendants
not your biggest worry user XD

Hoboken, and take the train.

Or Tarrytown, White Plains, whatever. A million times easier.

Went with a friend and she used an app, kind of like air bnb but for parking spots. Parked all day a couple blocks from Columbus Circle for $30. Sorry I don't know the name of the app, there may be a few. Maybe find one and give that a go.

134th and Broadway is free valet

i really really want to go to nyc and maybe live and work and raise a family there..... help Sup Forums.... went ther eonce in 2014 and kind of liked it how can I finish my education and live and work in NYC?!?!?!?!?

make sure you take every opportunity to get mixtapes from random black people

thats whats up.

thanks m8

Looking at 50th street in particular, but wouldnt mind the subway at this point.

this happened to me in atlanta

>nig approaches me and puts cd case on my care
>assume hes just giving it to me
>"thanks man!"
>"oh u kno just like 3 or 4 dollars"
>oh uhh sorry i don't have any cash
>360 and walks away

crafty little fuckers aren't they?

Go see Trump tower. The ice cream is good there. Ask for two scoops

car*

This has to be bait. Anyone who's been in NYC for more then a month wants to leave but shit happens and it's expensive as fuck there so you never have any money to move out so you either end up working and living there or just killing yourself

Get used to one way streets. There will be places to park (at a premium) usually with attendants half way down roads on on the corner. It would probably be best to park somewhere centeral and walk anywhere in a few mile radius at least. It wont be work paying, finding a place and reparking etc, plus gas is mostly at the edge of the city and not just around the corner most the time.

Have fun, taxi drivers are pretty cool if you wanna get hammered lol

Fuck, I never knew Central Park was so big. It's much bigger than Spider-Man 2 made it look on the Gamecube.

Youre visiting sunday? You can park for free almost anywhere on the streets sunday

Just put a hammer and sickle on your car. DeBlasio lets them park anywhere for free.

Also, The MET is like $25 but its just a "suggested" donation. So you can just go up and say like "$5 adult ticket" and its the same thing as the $25 ticket. I paid full price the first day but we went back and I only gave $5

Starts at 59th street and ends at 110th

I believe students with an id can just ignore the donation. Or anyone can, its just a donation. Only time ive paid for a museum was moma but that was for a specific exhibit about tim burton.

> Any suggestions for where to park

Street parking on Sunday is fairly easy to find, even in the busiest areas of Manhattan. I've routinely found parking on both the east and west sides of the park, anywhere from the mid 60's to 80's (streets).