Would Sup Forums fuck a post-op tranny?

would Sup Forums fuck a post-op tranny?

At the point that im about to fuck and then find out its a post op probably, but not in preference to fucking a cis girl a pre op or even some hot twink

As a proud Pansexual I'd share my love to any gender

I'd rather fuck a trap and be called a favor than fuck a literal open wound and call it a vagina

Y-you...you... YOU FAVOR!!!

Nope. Looks like an alien. Tranny Sigourney Weaver.

Fucking Autocorrect cant into hate speech

No. Its just a really large open wound. I dont want to fuck that. Also whats the fun if you cant get them pregnant? F that.

dat shit looks gross.

Did no one show the doctor what an actual pussy looks like? This doesn't look like a pussy, more like a third cousin twice removed. That's is sickening. He's a eunuch.

Honestly it just depends what it looks like. If It's OP, nah I'm good.

here is where a post op tranny ranks on my list
Real woman > Shemale > Trap > Guy > Black Woman > Goat > post-op tranny.

That isn't a vagina. I hope he got his dick back and can take it to another doctor for reattachment.

I have yet to see a tranny vagina that looks like a real one. They closely resemble a bat's mouth.

Real woman > Goat >Shemale > Trap > Guy > Black Woman > post-op tranny.
Fixed it for you

at this point id fuck a tree

I mean there are some sexy goats out there...you might be right.

Black women are god tier though.

I'd fuck a negress like Rihanna. Only real women for me.

Everything else you listed is faggotry.

Sure, I'll try it. I'm interested in what it would feel like compared to an actual vagina.

I can't into hate speech, too!!! Then I accidentally the flashlight!

I don't mix race with loud, violent, socially retarded subhumans.

I don't know which is scarier seeing a dick or that. Looks like it's going to come to life and kill you.

You'd fuck anything that offered it's hole to you. Don't fucking kid yourself

So let me get this straight...

I make a Post asking for advice on how to remove viscera from a freshly Skinned Rats Skull
and it gets taken down in less than 20 minutes,

But the full on thread talking about full on Post-Op Tranny's accompanied by a picture of
a cock and pussy is completely fine and safe for over 24 hours?

Wtf Sup Forums Moderators,

Post is 30 minutes old, man.

Need to buffer some of those edges man.

Only holes on women=adult female humans.

Show me your mom's pussy now, faggot.

That's fucking disgusting

Go to 8ch user...trust me. This site is fucking shit
for example

Just keep the penis, god damn.

yea right faggot, we all believe you're suuuper straight.

Sup Forums only has novices on viscera removal. It was the right choice. One day you'll understand.

O-----O

What's the difference between a trap and a shemale?

Don't question my double dubs you fucking newfag.

Mad no one wants to fuck your weird tranny hole? Calling it a pussy is an insult to pussy.

There has to be an agenda here. Where the fuck was post op tranny stuff a year ago? I for the life of me can't find any close ups or dildo cams of the inside of a tranny...

... Uh.... Pussy?? Pengina???

>pretending faggot is 'hate speech'
calm down snowflake

Hey fuckstick you need to learn to read or stay the fuck out of the conversation.

Boil and bleach dude

Nothing. A trap tries to trick heterosexual men into fucking them. Instead they end up with self hating fags, who think makeup makes a woman. The guy knows it's a dude, but plays dumb.

Trannies have abnormally large hands and feet. The have tranny voice. There's no fooling.

>gets taken down in less than 20 minutes,
Making it to page 10 is not the same thing... No one cared about your rat coat.

newfag. newfag. newfag. newfag. fag fag. Shut the fuck you little queer. You don't have the right to call anyone a newfag.

Post a picture of your weird tranny hole.

Twink > Trap = Masculine muscular guy > my hand

Not letting anything else go in me, nor am I putting myself in anything else.

You really are on the spectrum. post-op trannies are mentally ill and need to be euthanized.

All men who feel like women should be given medication and therapy, not death.

In all seriousness, if I were mentally ill, and I knew this was the result of the endgame, I'd immediately thank the fucking stars that I have my junk. Why people would opt for that is beyond me.

until they decided it's a good idea to pay someone to butcher their reproductive organs. Besides, most post ops kill themselves anyways out of sheer regret.

>negress
>"real woman"

Whatever you say monkey-fucker

I rather this

fucking sheboons lol

uncanny

nice feet

>most post ops kill themselves anyways out of sheer regret
actually, it's the other way around

transgender people who want to go trans-sexual are more likely to commit suicide if they do not undergo surgery. similarly, transgender people who want to wear contrastingly gendered clothes but whom are denied to wear them are also more likely to commit suicide.

read about this a year or so ago, if I find the references for this I'll post them but I think I might have thrown those course notes out.

bisexual

in any case they are fucked in the head and are crimes against nature.

Let em. We have 7 billion people on this planet, and we're about due for a cull. Let's start with the disabled, the homosexuals and Africa.

why did you say blacks three times in a row?

the medications themselves when not managed properly also bring on suicidal depression. managed properly makes for a happy trans person. also a lot of self medicators out there who don't get the dosages right and some ass hole doctors that don't get the dosages right because they don't care to.

lol...I see what you did there.

only if they went from vag to cock

Give me a tranny with a dick bigger than mine over one with a fake, puss filled cunt that smells like death and has to be dilated for 3-4 hours daily any day of the week.

>and has to be dilated for 3-4 hours daily any day of the week.
Wait, back up a sec and explain this part.

The hole that gets made from the dick skin needs to be stretched for hours at a time EVERY SINGLE DAY because its a wound and wants to naturally close up and heal.

Seriously. Google it.

He'd rather fuck a dick swinging tranny than one with fake cunt any day of the week.

Ignorant user here, do post operation tranines feel pleasure from their vaginas?