Does Sup Forums have approved racial mixes? Pic related is Spanish father with amerindian mother...

Does Sup Forums have approved racial mixes? Pic related is Spanish father with amerindian mother, I think she looks pretty good.

Yes. White and white.

brown/white (any gender) or asian/white (women only)

mixing with blacks always produces shit tier offspring

I'm ok with mixing anglos, germans and scandis. Mediterraneans and slavs need not apply.
I really don't care how other groups dilute their genes.

Girls can't lose at life no matter what, it's having mixed boys you have to worry about

>tfw you'll never have a QT mexican gf/wife to cook you delicious mexican food everyday

I'm white. In general, I think that Japanese/Korean people are okay. The whiter Indians and even sand niggers can be okay. Ashkenazi Jews are cool too. I am a bit Native American so I guess at least the very Northern ones can be okay, maybe the Inca could be tolerated.

Still would 9/10 times prefer white probably, but even some niggers would make good parents I'm sure. I think most of the mixable specimens of any breed will already be part white though, hopefully through conquest (rape, as sad as that is).

>Amerindian mother
>blue eyes
Not possible. She's at most 1/4th buffalo indian.

It's perfectly possible tho

Iran/Germanic
Korean/Scandinavian

I approve of both of these
Koreans are best asians
Persians are basically white

Huh, she's from Juarez I think.

Super hot.

Plus scandie facial structure works for both male and female faces. They're also less stupidly collectivist as other Asians.

Iranians tend to be smart and not manlets.

White/white
Fuck off degenerates

they have terrible smelling vaginas i mean they ferment cabbage just to cover up the smell, i mean, indians dont even ferment curry

>I'm an indecisive shit: the post

I call bullshit

holy shit you wrote all that and basically said, everyone is possibly ok

He doesn't look like a Spanish father

The mother was a first generation mestiza? i´m saying this because i´m not surprised at all
Nice makeup and angle btw

>Korean/Scandinavian
isn't that just Finn?
either way we both know you're just some beta Nord trying to get Sup Forums to approve of your yellow fever

>american education

Irish/Italian