Can i get some advice, Sup Forums?

can i get some advice, Sup Forums?

i'm 26 and a virgin. and fat but with small tits, worst combo.

i just joined a gym and i'm trying to get in shape because i want to have a baby before i get too old and i don't want to have a baby while obese obviously since i want a healthy child and i need to get it together

i'm tired of being a virgin though. do you think i should just try to get laid now? or am i too unfuckable? will it be more worth it to wait until i lose weight?

pic related, it's me

I like chubbier girls, but the pic you posted does not show a flattering pose.

Post another of yourself just standing naturally. Bear in mind that most guys don't actually mind a little chub, even if they tell their friends otherwise.

BTW, good for you for trying to get to a healthier weight before having a kid. We need to see more responsibility like this in the world.

nothing?

eh i'm beyond a little chub.

i mean i have online dating profiles with a full body picture and i get messages (which is not an accomplishment i know, it's easy as a female) but i'm still afraid that when i mean the person irl they'll change their mind

literaly my favorit body type
plz post moar

Gyms your best bet

Dont be lazy, it'll only make you more pathetic

As I said: post another nude of yourself standing in a natural pose. That is what they'll see when the clothes come off, right?

>pic related, it's me
you know the rules... timestamp and sharpie

i already said i'm joining a gym.

keep hitting it but show us a timestamp and a finger in your puss

Can you share your face? You have a really nice boddy and so sexy in my opinion, Idk why being chubby means unhealthy children but anyways, good luck user

i'll do a timestamp in a minute

show your vagina, as long as its not mutilated with self abuse, any guy would more than likely wanna pump it.

Honestly, it is pretty easy to fix all this stuff. Don't push yourself to start having sex unless that is what you want. Virgin or not, a guy will break you in and show you how to go about stuff. It is a guy. If you want to fuck, and they want to fuck, it will happen. Being a virgin or not honestly will not change a ton. First time will hurt a bit, and you might need prep, but it will not be too bad.

As for getting the weight off, remember, it more a diet change than just raw exercise. Get into veggies and fruits you actually enjoy where you can, eat smaller portions, and set an alarm to remind yourself to drink a glass of water several times a day.

Do this with decent exercise now and then through out the week, and only cheat now and then, and you will be shedding a lot in 6 months from now. You'll start to see results within a month or two, and they will continue to progress as you progress. Just whipping 10 pounds off slowly can really improve your look.

The picture pose is not flattering, but I imagine you look quite alright in general. Don't hold the tits up, rock the small breasts. Some like smaller breasts, others larger, and I am a guy who prefers the medium-ish set to smaller sizes, as they are perkier and bounce better.

Be confident in your body as well, this will help a lot.

The quality of dudes you can bang right now is shit compared to the quality you can get if you hit the gym and get in better shape. You could fuck someone tonight if you wanted to but it'll be with a nigger or a 2/10 white dude.

I would wait and get in shape and actually try to date a quality guy. Since you're a virgin at 26 you'll have a lot of high quality options as long as you aren't a fug in the face.

hit the treadmill now, worry about dick later

ehh one i have saved, i'll do a timestamp now

Realistically thinking, right now you should focus more on losing weight. Losing weight is not that hard. You just need patience and dedication. It's easy because you just need to be in a caloric deficit. That means you have to take in less calories in a day than what you burn. You should be losing around 1 pound a week.

Not me, man. No fat chicks.

honestly, it looks pretty good, clean and puffy, any guy who gives you a second look would honestly take you up if you were to offer. a lot of guys are really into the idea of taking a chicks virginity.

well you're just shallow then, so your opinion doesn't matter much now does it?

lose weight and then id be happy to take your virginity

Where you from? Ill take one for the team just make sure your pink don't stink.

follow the rules landwhale

That pussy looks tight as fuck.

Would pump the hell outta that.

yeah but i feel like i can focus on losing weight and still want sex.

i'm not racist, i dont need my boyfriend to be white

yeah my goal is to always pack my lunch and bring it to work because i work in a shitty neighborhood with nothing but fast food. i don't eat mcdonalds but last yr i was eating a lot of bodega sandwiches :(

me again, as a side note, your ass and thighs look pretty good too, no discoloration and theyre not riddled with pimples, friction burns, or cellulite, so be confidant, you have nice really skin for being overweight.

Well since you're a mudshark none of this advice applies to you. Your only option is to kill yourself.

oh shut the fuck up
men will line up to fuck any woman

also post a timestamp you fat fuck

>coal burner
No self respecting white man would want you anyway.

buy an egg vib
put it in
and go to the gym you slut

been here since 04, roodypoo.

You look fuckable but not great. A few months of hard work and you'll be fine

Priorities . . . is it sex or getting in shape?

This is me rn and if I was in your situation, I would want to look good over sex. Even though I still want sex.

Where you at OP? I'd pump fosho, hard drug and disease free.

Yes fucking lose some weight.
Would you like to fuck some obese pig? Probably not, so why even try when you look like a fucking swine. Get your shit together...

Yeah, a save yourself the trouble with the gym. At your weight, it will all be about eating less. Adding in exercise might help you or might not help at all, but keeping down the portion sizes and monitoring calories is the key. Some people will say otherwise, but they're wrong and stupid.

Eat smaller meals, cut out junk food snacks and only eat a max of 2 meals a day.

Fat with _____ is worst combo. Skip a few meals, fatty.

You probably have an ugly face or you never brush your teeth, men don't care about your body unless you're morbidly obese.

Also a fucked up hair cut will ruin everything.

jesus fuck, you're a beta cuck, kys

Where the fuck is the timestamp fatass

Is that you elliot rodger?

You haven't looked in the right places or may have high ideals... You have to lower then and do a not so good looking guy. Plenty of us love fat chicks... Honestly... Unless your face is fucked up I don't see why you can't get laid

Hey, sure .
OP will TIMESTAMP any minute.
They said they would, so it's obviously going to happen.

This is why the ONLY response you give an attention seeking whore is TITS or GTFO.

Any other response and you are the cancer that has killed b, and you're bad and you should feel bad

No
Timestamp
Fuck
You

I'd fuck you right now. I prefer bigger girls anyway. I'll give you a baby.

if the face is a 7/10 it should of gotten laid by now

It depends on the face, OP. Face is the most important. Well, also personality.

You are not unfuckable, are you looking on here, or what?

I'll put my baby mayo in ya. I like fat girls.

Still
No
Timestamp
Fuck
You

If you arent confident with your shape now, you made a good decision to register yourself to a gym sess. Do what makes you happy and to tell ya, excercising makes you feel better bout yourself, so i suggest you to keep doing so and be dedicated to it.

here's a shitty timestamp for now

bronx.

i've never tried to get laid. when i do go out i've had men hit on me but i'm very shy. all my guy friends are gay, i went to a women's college, i work in a female dominated field, etc

i just don't know that many men tbh and i'm extremely shy and self conscious. so hopefully getting into better shape will help me get over that

It's
Always
Bullshit
Until
There's
A
Timestamp
You
Desperate
Lonely
Faggots

Who's this slut?

I like the fat with small tits combo, wear a g string and send us more pictures

my face is average, i can get by with cute but probably not beautiful. but as i said here i have never really tried to get laid, i'm too self conscious to put myself out there.

i had terrible social anxiety for many years which is now getting better. it sucks because i feel like in contributed to my weight gain

TBH I'd fuck you, just keep looking and you'll find someone like me (hopefully me)

not bad

>
>here's a shitty timestamp for now
>
>bronx.
>
> (You)
>i've never tried to get laid. when i do go out i've had men hit on me but i'm very shy. all my guy friends are gay, i went to a women's college, i work in a female dominated field, etc
>i just don't know that many men tbh and i'm extremely shy and self conscious. so hopefully getting into better shape will help me get over that
Work on your confidence and you can get laid easy. I'm telling you unless your face is fucked up, you could be getting fucked by a different guy weekly. Hell by the pictures I would fuck you in a minute. Last girl I fucked has the same body as yours. Smallish tits, fat. Can't beat a chubby pussy

Just stop being a bitch if that's the case, you could literally hit on a dude in public and get laid.

Or just go to a bar and have a couple drinks and I promise someone will come up to you.

Very hot, what state are you in?

>TIMESTAMP + Tits
You may now state your business

>question
No, you're a fucking disgusting fat pile of shit only worthy of an equally disgusting pile of shit , so you can shit out equally disgusting kids.

Your genes would be better off removed from the human species.

Also, you're kind of fat

This is just sad, and I'm definitely not picky

new york.

kik?

you look very much like the fat chick i used to fuck. Definitely fuckable, was fun while it lasted too.

i plan on improving myself so that i can have healthy kids, but ok

>not knowing the source of every single image posted on /b
Lurk Moar faggot

Have you kissed anyone yet

how often do you masturbate

show us more pictures to build your confidence, I wanna see your asshole

I'd fuck you. I'd so fuck you. I'd even buy you dinner and call you the next day. Let's fuck girl.

You are fat but not horribly so, you will have no problems getting laid.

lol doesnt build my confidence since but here.

Are you mentally disabled? Only a mentally deficient 18 year old would enjoy having sex with her. From an evolutionary standpoint, that's how it works, don't even try to argue that.

find an ugly black guy if you just want to get fucked. they don't have any shame and like your type. if you're looking for something long term, stop eating as much and sweat every day.

You have to understand.

1. Timestamp.
2. Guys will literally fuck anything that moves.

8/10 ass.

yeah i mean when i went to jamaica i got hit on a decent amount, but the men were very attractive.

i was just too paranoid that they weren't being genuine so i didnt go for it

Just lower your carb intake and relax. Work hard and enjoy being in your own skin. Easier said than done... But its true. You have to change mentally before persueing any form of exercise. Sex is the least of your worries if you don't change yourself now.

Stick something in it you slut.
Finger, hairbrush, remote control.

Guys like girls who are sexually forward.
Show us what a slut you are

you can get laid at the drop of a hat. just stay away from black guys.

I've fucked bigger, after my last breakup I just needed to fuck someone for a while. met online, fucked her for a few months, she was 40 and couldn't have kids ( but wanted them ) so I'd bust my nut in her everytime and tell her I was giving her a baby. She'd cum buckets.

if you really want to be a dork about it - go on tinder find some other sex noob and be awkward together.

I'm in 602 - not sure what area code you are in, but I can give you a 100% awesome first, second, third and fourth fuck.

you sound like a dipshit

like, the sort that shouldn't even argue that analysis, you should just accept it as a fact that you're a fucking dumbass

fuck these other anons OP; would fuck you now if i could

would put my tongue in there/10

Because you are also a fat virgin.

I would lick your asshole clean and any real man would too. Stop being a bitch and go get some tongue.

if you're worried about genuenity, you're looking for something serious. in that case, just lose weight because you'll never be happy with just a fuck.

Listen, real talk.

1. Stop masturbating, period. Seriously, just stop. Every time you do it puts your body in "I want sex" mode and it fucks your metabo.

2. Take cold showers. Yes, this /actually/ helps a lot.

3. Walk. Walk a fucking LOT. Walk for 2+ hours a day if you can. If you can't, make it a point for at least 30 minutes. No break days, ever.

4. Stop eating carbs. Bread especially will fuck you up.

5. Stop drinking anything but water. Seriously. Sodas/tea/Koolaid, even flavored water etc will fuck your metabo.

Also, stop posting on Sup Forums about yourself. You're a human, who gives a shit what you look like if you're happy, and if you're not happy, try some of the shit listed.

Good luck

yeah i realize this is probably true of most people responding itt

>go on tinder find some other sex noob and be awkward together

i feel like i'd rather be with someone who knows what theyre doing but i dont really have a preference

Can you do a picture like this, but without spreading, just lift your legs up a bit so I can see cunt and asshole at same time

I will fuck you.

very hot, would fuck hard

You seem to have a reasonable head on your shoulders. I'd love to help you out with all your problems. Here's some reading that changed my life from a weight situation way worse than yours(380lb to 193lb):

Penn Jillette - Presto!
Ray Cronise - Our Broken Plate
Tim Ferriss - The 4 Hour Body

The advice you'll glean is pick and choose, but even a mdoerate alteration to your diet combined with at the very least not being sedentary - will change everything, very very quickly.

I wish you the best of luck OP.

It's a shame I don't know you in real life. I'd love to introduce you to just how wonderful sex and love can be.

Go FTM route and join wizardchan.

Best advice I can give is this - no matter WHAT your body type, there are guys out there for whom that is the perfect body type.

They won't necessarily be the sort of body you find attractive though. Brad Pitt doesn't do fatties, you know?

But if all you want is someone who will not care that you're overweight and will fuck you, then yes, there's guys out there for you. Being overweight is not an impediment for a girl. Only her own standards are.

more ass hole, so freaking hot

>stop masturbating
Masturbating increases your sex drive, fucking idiot - you have to keep the motor turning over or your pipes'll freeze up.

Your body is fine if you just want to get laid.If they don't have to show you off to their friends most dudes like girls your size. There's just a social stigma.

You can make a craigslist post or an okc account or whatever and probably have your choice of 50 guys. That's the way the internet works.