So, y'all white devils owe blacks 40 trillion dollars in reparations

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1220790

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4879822.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A
FUCKING
ROCK

yeah well blacks owe me a dollar every time they say nigger.

That forum looks like cancer. Why are you in it?

kek, im sure we've already paid that out in welfare over the past 50 years.

It's funny to watch cucks fighting to see who is the most "progressive"

>as if 40 trillion dollars exist

>Linking to NEOGaf

Consider suicide

>40 GAZILLION DOLLARS

Black, like all blacks everywhere on the entire planet are collectively owed 40 trillion by every white person on the planet? Wow! Just Wow! And who decided this?

If blacks don't acknowledge that reparations were paid in full to their ancestors immediately after white men died to free them from bondage, if they aren't satisfied with the free money, aka, welfare checks paid to them by the white man, if the patronistic scholarships and business opportunities granted to them by whites aren't enough, and they refuse to go back to Africa where they can have their white hating black representation then they are going to kill their white benefactors and die as a result of no longer being capable of fending for themselves without the whites they've come to rely on to support them.

No doubt in Zimbabwe bucks we got you

>Neo-Confederate nullification of the 2010 Affordable Care Act.
What?

If we give them that will they shut up about it? Because that would be totally worth it.

I find it funny that the discussion acknowledges it would be impossible to pay it at once. So instead they propose paying it over a period of time.

So, essentially, their answer to slavery is to enslave white people and have them work for blacks until black people decide that things are square.

what do you call 40 million negroes at the bottom of the ocean?

what?

a good start! buh dum bump!!!

Take a look at what happened to many places in Africa when they got rid of whitey. IS that really what they want?

Seriously, what difference would any amount of money make if you're just going to trash the entire world's economy by giving them half the world's wealth? Exact same scenario as raising the minimum wage and then wondering why your dollar doesn't go as far as it used to.

black leaders in africa continue to hoe out their countries to foreign investors. its like colonial times all over again, except without the good accounting...honestly, fuck africa and every reject they ever imported. thank fuck i live in the PNW....white is right.

Jacob Zuma said to cure aids you just need to take a shower

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4879822.stm

>Some dumb nig that is begging for money for work they didnt do, because they feel like they are entitled to it

This is literally the trait of 95% of blacks, which is we all hate them so much. I feel bad for the upstanding blacks that have to deal with all this nigger bullshit.

All this is bullshit, imagine being a black guy who worked hard to get into a good school, only so Jamal with his 2.5 nigs up the class and makes you look like an Affirmative Action nigger too?

Not only are niggers destroying themselves (which i dont give a fuck about), they are destroying upstanding blacks and the whites that are the only reason they dont starve on the streets

and the huge uptick in violent crime in black heavy cities in conveniently being left off of most liberal media discussions too...

PNW is full of cucks and "progressive" faggots though which is arguably worse.

Ian Smith did nothing wrong

These guys are actually discussing this trash legitimately. You can see not a single of these faggots have worked a day in their lives

I thought NeoFAG was for video games.