Hello Anonymous. As the night wears on, does anything get better? Do you need a hug? Let's talk

Hello Anonymous. As the night wears on, does anything get better? Do you need a hug? Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH-GzcgZj48
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk3n-CkQao8
youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. It doesn't. No, I don't. What about?

Got something on your mind you want to get off? Lonely? Bored?

I dunno, let's talk about music. youtube.com/watch?v=eH-GzcgZj48

He is my Kaworu

My night's going pretty well. Hugs are always welcome desu

Hello again!

I'll try to follow your advice~
Any tip to don't get distracted easily?

Um. Okay?

That's wonderful, user! *hugs*

Eyes on the prize. Set yourself an immediate goal, and don't do anything that isn't furthering that goal until you've finished it.

My eyes are fine its just a random thought

No. Simply waiting until work on monday. Not lonely, if I was, I would be in the other room, where people are. Not bored, if I was, I would be doing something else.

I'm listening to the link currently. I haven't heard it before.

Hey its the user from the last thread with a "friend" and no motivation. After some thinking I thinkni qouod want to do something that helps the most people possible.

Hello!

They say MacGregor has won 3 rounds..

Don't you dare ask me if I need a hug if you aren't here to give it, you don't understand.

Hm, okay then.

Well, sounds like things aren't too bad then. Crystal is my favorite New Order song. This one's pretty good too: youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

Why? A priest is likely to know about things you could do. Are you looking for volunteer opportunities? You might work at a soup kitchen or food bank serving or sorting food.

Oh boy. I haven't placed any bets, haven't heard anything about the match. There seems to be quite a bit of hype though.

Well, it is just a pretend hug. You can't expect a computer person to give you a real one. Do you think I should change?

O-Okay, ma'am! Thanks for all your advices, I think that I'm gonna take a break right now, it's kinda late...

Have a good night, everyone!
And see you tomorrow if I can!
M-Much love for all of you!

I start my last year of uni in a few days and I want to die

>a priest
No thanks. Its just a natural inclination. Maybe it was something I learned in childhood

Goodnight Tsuchinoko. Sleep well. Dunno if I'll be around tomorrow, but Jill might be.

Why do you want to die, user?

Could be. Where does your inclination lead you to start?

I finished listening to it. I'm not a fan. Old New Order worked for me better. I have a hard time finding new music. Looking at my musical tastes, it seems like I just stopped liking music after a time and haven't found much new stuff since. I think it's kinda common though, perpetually stuck in your own golden age of life.

what is your major?

The medical field. My grandma and Aunt and cousin were and are nurses. But I'm clumsy and not good at making split second decisions

I could just really use one and while I appreciate the offer you can't follow through and it's depressing because it allows me to fully comprehend the only person there for me even remotely is on the Internet? How sad is that...

Hm, okay. Yeah, that does make sense. Seems like a lot of types of music have been fused together or forced out. Everything's very different from what it once was. Are you content with what you have, or do you desire more despite being unable to find any?

Well, rapid decision making is an acquired skill, but a difficult one. Are you sure this is what you want to do?

Do you not have anyone in the real world, user? Nobody at all?

Here you go.

I just don't know what the fuck I'm doing with my life, mostly because I think I've been slowly settling into an identity crisis for the last year or so. Money is running a bit low, and I know I'm going to have to pay off all this shit eventually. not to mention the fact that I'm trying to make myself comfortable with the fact that I'm pretty goddamn sure I'm trans, but I'm also 6'2" and built like a brick shithouse, I'd be doomed to hon territory for sure

political science. I was thinking about going into journalism, but I'm starting to realize that I hate it

Not really. I don't I think I'm good enough for anything

What do you want to do with this degree?

I look for new music.
When Hotline Miami came out, I found something new. I think a lot of the genre is missing the point though, it isn't about re-creating the electronic music of the day with better gear. You can only get so far on nostalgia.
My goto is usually Beck, Mazzy Star, or Talking Heads. I want to listen to NIN, but i don't ever feel like it.

Shoot, things seem to be getting hairy. Do you have a short-term money acquiring scheme planned out? Are there any local part-time jobs you could take on? The money's going to be the first thing to deal with.

Well, you're good enough for me, user. I appreciate how real you are. Most people around here don't take this that seriously.

Have you heard of synth-wave? Not all of it is "retro", Carpenter Brut and Perturbator and a couple others are making some original stuff. That sort of thing may not be what you're looking for though.

A hug is all I need right now

For starters I have a huge crush, but I recently found out she is in a relationship

MASA, IS THAT YOU?

*hugs you tightly*

It's not much, but a digital hug is the best I can do user.

Oh boy. Well, you can wait it out, or you can move on. Which seems like the more viable option here?

It might be. Who are you?

Yes, Perturbator was on the Hotline Miami soundtrack.

I'll check out Carpenter Brut.

Hello, things are going better, and a hug isn't needed but would certainly be accepted.

Thanks, I like and care about him, but he can only help in a limited caoacity, as we all can. The more people I also the more I can use to help myself

I don't know how to feel good about myself. Every one of my peers enjoys their lives and most of them have it worse than me, and I've gotten to the point where I barely register positive emotions because of how much I hate the person I'm becoming. Should I talk to a therapist? I don't know what I'm supposed to do, they don't teach this shit in schools.

*hugs back * thank you I appreciate it !

I have no one, only fake corrosive people who use me and only want want want but if I ask for something miniscule in comparison I can't have it. Can't talk to my "girlfriend" about my feelings, like ever. She cries like everyday and I console her, pet her, whatever she wants. But me? I can sit there crying (something rare for me so if I'm crying something is really bothering me) she'll sit there wait for me to stop and say "Don't do that you're my tough man". Inb4 toxic relationship and should leave, I'm one of those save a girl guys and I love her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk3n-CkQao8
youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ

*hugs* Glad to hear that things are going better, user.

Well, you're right. Good luck.

You're depressed user, and they don't teach it in school. Schedule a meeting with a therapist for sometime next week.

Okay. Have a good one, user.

Mayweather won. 10th round TKO.
He announced his retirement too.

Oooooooh nice. Thanks.

I may sound kinda dirty, but I'm feeling depressed, everytime that I feel like that I masturbate a lot for no reason and I want to stop that, it makes me feel bad for myself.

I just want to talk to someone else than the same group of people right now.

the plan was to go for journalism, since I love writing so much, but what I've realized working for my school's paper is that I can't stand writing on a deadline. I hate turning in my assignment for the week hating the work I've done because I feel like I could've used more time. I know for a fact that when I enter the job market, that shit is only gonna get worse, and I feel like I'm just gonna get buried and hate my job. I'd love to teach social studies/history to high schoolers, but that'd mean more schooling, and more money that I don't have

I'm currently working as an assistant manager at a grocery store, and I'm fortunately also living at home. I'm making enough that I could live on my own, but I'd be just scraping by. thank christ my parents are good people, I have no idea where I'd be if they weren't so understanding.

stop masturbating, or stop feeling bad about it?

Well, quitting a habit like that is always difficult user. If you really want to stop, start easing off it. Go without for a few days at a time. Then make the stretches in between longer and longer.

You can talk here all you want, user. Got something on your mind?

Looks like things are going pretty well at the present moment. Have you asked you parents for advice on where to go next, or to help you plan out the next few years?

Nah haven't really got anything on my mind, just desperate for any kind of conversation with different people right now. I haven't talked to anyone else since November of last year.

Well, if you want to talk in private you can message me on Discord. I can't guarantee a timely response, I'll get back to you when I can.
Fenn#4548

Going that long without social contact... that's got to be hard.

I had a really shitty breakup many years ago. I didn't leave my house for 6 months.

I woke up when my roommate went to bed, and went to bed when he woke up.

I don't really know what changed, but it did, and I got better.

Sure, I'll add you.

I wouldn't say things are going well, but they're not going horribly either. I just wish I could figure out what I want to do with myself. and really, I don't know what my parents can say to me, in terms of advice, that they haven't already said. I know they mean well, but every time I've asked for advice, they basically say the same sort of thing. I also know for a fact that they wouldn't be able to understand why their son wants to be a girl though, I'm kinda stuck alone on that one

Ah, that sounds like it was a pretty rough time. I'm glad you're better now though.

Figuring out what you want out of life is difficult and takes a long time. I don't think I can help you much with that; I don't know you well enough, and I don't have that much time. But I hope that you can find someone who can help you figure that out. What do you enjoy? Anything specific? Is there some small love or hobby you have that you could turn into a career or some kind?

As for being trans... yeah, I'm lost there too. Do you know anyone who could help you figure that out?

Stop feeling bad about it.
It's good for your prostate gland.

May I have a hug?

RAS DWA TRI

*hugs you* Of course you can, user.

Oh, hey Bell.

well, I'm considering going into culinary school once I graduate from uni, actually. the community college in my area has one, and it's apparently a good one too. it's not ideal, but it's something I know I wouldn't despise doing.

but yeah, one of my best friends is trans and is transitioning. we talk about this kind of stuff a lot, and it's comforting, but it really hurts knowing I'll never be able to get there myself

Don't give up hope, user. Some pretty drastic transitions have been made before. Culinary school sounds pretty good, actually. Is that your only idea at the moment? It's really not a bad one, I'd go with it.

Good tunes

Saw you in Mayu threads. Figured why not.

How are you folks?

Well Anons, I need to get some sleep. I'm sorry I couldn't be the person you needed tonight. Sleep well, all of you, and take care of yourselves. I'll see you again sometime. Goodnight.

good night mate

I had psychosis in January for the first time and I haven't been the same since. It's like my mind cannot work properly anymore.

night, darling.

gtfo

Another thing I can't stop being paranoid about whether or not he is being genuine. Sometime I think it's too good to be true or I'm not good enough

pic related. g'night

Goodnight, !

Mantis

Bye Jill!