(Pic related to look like kitten) I need help you guys

(Pic related to look like kitten) I need help you guys
My gf has a shitty fucking roommate who sadly happens go be her step sister.
She's a dumb fucking party animal that cheats and calls it "quickies",she has made my gfs life much harder cause she is the most useless bag of spare organs.
The cunt wants a mini pig as a pet that she will take care(she fucking won't my gf obviously will) but since my gf rescued a cat the cunt wants my gf to abandon the kitten soo she can get a mini pig (the parents have a strict 1 pet rule and they care more about the party cunt over my gf).
Gf asks me if I could talk to the cunt throu WhatsApp and defend gf.
I have a suggestion in asking her to wait for a few days soo the cat can be adopted,but I want to expand ideas and I need help and I am desperately looking for tips or suggestions from you guys.

[TL;DR] gf has kitten,she has shitty cunt for roommate,cunt wants minipig,parents wont allow 2 pets,cunt wants gf to abandon kitten,I am looking for tips or suggestions in handling this.

Stop being such a cuck, you shouldn't care about your gf that much you dumb beta fag.

Why?

B/c girls will take advantage of you if you do everything for them, like your beta ass. Your easier to cheat on than a real man.

You know nothing of the context of my relationship,just give a suggestion or something to help,I have my plans I just need a second opinion to help her.

For all the good thing in this rotten world, user, tell her to keep the poor kitten. Fuck that drunk bitch and her love for bacon.

Found the bitter basement dwelling virgin.

The kitten is being adopted by someone else,but since the new owners are not showing up,fat cunts getting impatient(2 days...) I need to directly contact the cunt throu whatsapp,I really appreciate your help but can you help me in this context?

If you can't convince her into keeping the cat at least suggest her to take it to an animal shelter, with good luck he will get adopted in no time, specially if it is a young kitten.

Tell your GF to let her shitty roommate know that she won't get rid of her kitten, period. And that if she doesn't like it, she can move out. And also that if anything happens to the kitten, she's the first person she'll be looking at.
Or to tell your GF to tell her that fine, whatever, you can have your mini pig but now I am leaving and you'll be left paying the rent on your own.

Just tell her to wait a few days

Actually, tell her to shut up and wait a few days

Wow, after reading all this, your GF never deserved the kitten in the first place, since she just abandoned it to appease some trashwhore she's rooming with.
At some point, shitty roommate will either make a drunken lesbian move on your GF, _or_ she'll pull her into a drunken threesome (or more) with her "quickies." And you know what? She deserves it. And you deserve it, for not having the decency to tell your GF to quit being a fucking loss and to take care of her kitten, and for not telling her trashass roommate _to her face_ to stop being a cunt to her.
People like you..all of you involved..are fucking trash. In different ways, but it all inevitable leads to the same shared outcome. The innocent animals suffer. Fuck you, and I hope your relationship is fucked.

Let her know that her dreams of having beacon as a pet are not going to happen until the kitten has a new home, she either must wait or help to find a new family for the little guy.

Tell your girlfriend to get a new roommate, preferably you.

She didn't abandon the kitten away,the roommate WANTS that though,but since gf is soo much of an animal lover,she will refuse to do shit like that.
I am not angry at you for misunderstanding.

;) Id love to but she is currently in Tijuana,Id rather chop my dick off rather then be 2 days in Tijuana

Killing and/or beating the shit out of the stepsister isn't the worst idea.

Don't allow that kitten to suffer user.
I believe in you!

>I am not angry at you for misunderstanding.
Good, as I did not misunderstand.
Whether your girlfriend put the kitten in a box, taped it shut and left it at the door of an animal shelter...or found some kind willing people to adopt it, care for it and provide it a loving home, she abandoned it.
When you get rid of your pet for such bullshit as "my drunk whore partygirl roommate doesn't like it," you're abandoning it.
After final thought, I'm glad for the kitten; hopefully its new owners will care for it more than how your girlfriend did.

She is a sociopath,she has done pretty shitty things to gf before,honestly I see sociopaths as walking spare organs and should be treated as such.

Quads of the devine confirmed.
OP, you literally have a chance to do some _good_ in this fucked situation. Whether you re-initialize your fucking penis and tell the roomie to stop her bullshit for a few days...is all up to you.

She is an animal rescuer,we have rescued a couple of kittens before and gave them homes already,we even managed to rescue a starving cat and find it new owners the same day.

>Id rather chop my dick off rather then be 2 days in Tijuana.
It is that bad? Are animal shelters a viable option in that city?

Again, killing or beating the shit out of the roommate isn't a bad idea.

Il have research on it,the community is toxic there,dog eat dog world there

>dubs I agree
But she is a spoiled girl and quickly run up to mommy and daddy if she gets a papercut.

Just saying, mini pigs are bullshit. They'll grow up into a nice large potbelly and she'll want to abandon it.

Murder is ilegal, even in Mexico user.

Agreed but killing isint the answer,too easy for the victim,ahe needs to sufder psychollogically

She sound like the kind of bitch that changes her mind every five seconds, give it some time and she will forget about the pig.

kill the step sister

Now we are talking.

Bless your soul user.

You might have a good point there user.
She has done some nasty shit like telling all of her friends to not talk to gf, Suggestion for psychological torture methods?

Take my advice user. Your gf must stand her ground by herself when it comes to friends and other things, in fact, she should be the one trying to resolve this whole mess with the kitten (it is her step sister after all), you are her bf not her daddy.
Focus for now in talking that bitch into wait for the cat to get adopted.

I like that idea.

Leave a severed pig head in the mailbox addressed to the bitch. Then, put them in random areas around there for her too find. Do this enough, and she will absolutely break. Plus, she'll have to shell her own money to get therapy. I liked my idea of just killing or beating the shit out of her, but this is another good one.

I see.

That's some cartel shit user.

Nice Idea,yeah,killing someone is never the answer,take advantage while he/she is mortal and can feel pain both physically and mentally,now that is a fate worse then death