he lost
is he loser? no he is still winner

conner tha' pussay

>completely even fight
>floyd chains a few punches
>referee stops the fight
>mcgregor repeating he´s ok
>the fight ends

I guess the money wins, if you know what I mean..

Interesting Mayweather actually had to box this time.

its over boi

The Jews did this...

every fight is fixed
same with NFL

EAZY WORK

gg nore fafggs

this fight just made me lose all respect for boxing
literally every 3 seconds when mcgregor would star connecting "STOP STOP STOP STOP" his hired nigger says "i got you"

connor went 10 rounds and lost on his feet. did a great job in my book.

The losers are those that paid 100bux kek

mcgregor needs to fire all the corner guys. he walked into every round swinging, tiring himself out while mayw just walked into mcgregor while blocking baiting punches

Fucking niggers and scummy Irish

this, it was so gay

Yea... why did it end?

Further goes to show you little pansy ass white boys are all mouth and no substance and have no idea about boxing. suck my balls im up 2000 bucks from you retarded ass white folks.

WTF that worthless irish alcoholic pig got his ass whooped by a 40 year old

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, usually with the most hyped up matches. Everyone is a winner behind the scenes

its our fault for putting the future of the white race in a potatonigger

Thank slavery for making all the niggers in America physically superior

>people actually paid a few k to watch that piece of shit fight

I even regret spending 1h streaming it for free.

Was it really a win though. Took mayweather 10 rounds to KO him. In a mma fight mayweather wouldn't last 60 seconds.

damn I was waiting for the KO, why'd he have to stop it now!

chill out stevie wonder

TOP KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

he was getting murdered with his hands at waist level.

ref did his job.

>citation needed

don't be bitter. it was a great fight. McGregor did a great job. Mayweather is a skilled tactician. It's not about race.

MORE TEARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When you're white and beating a nigger but a referee is a nigger too

lol no way

>McGregor falling over after each punch
>Clearly completely out of energy
>Gets rocked on the ropes and stumbles
>Ref is good and recognizes the ko before McGregor is forced to retire early

It was a pretty good fight, basically what most people who actually watch boxing would have expected. McGregor put up a good few rounds but came in too hot and didn't have the stamina to keep up.

Let's see that nignog go in the octagon with McGregor.

A nigger

I'm just glad it wasn't a rigged fight. Floyd purposely tired him out, then unloaded hell.

lol, if you cant see that that was a dive you are a stupid nigger

30 yo and is a broken men

White boys will NEVER RECOVER.

Hahaha that wasn't a ko. It was some hits they just suckered a shit ton of people come on

looked to me like mcgregor kept hesitating because he wasn't comfortable fighting under boxing rules instead of MMA. in a real fight mcgregor would've destroyed mayweather. (no, i didn't think mcgregor would win, i just think he lost because it was boxing)

McGregor didn't throw enough power punches, didn't work on his cardio enough either. Unlucky.

actually Irish man won. but hey here on b firgured someone would post the wrong results to troll.

jews ruin everything, even sport. they turn everything into a moneyspinner for themselves.

He did get his ass kicked but he did much better than I thought he would. I was actually pretty impressed by his skills. I think he just wore himself out early on

indeed
i hate sports

you bet on an undefeated boxer facing a guy who's never boxed professionally in his life. Lets be real the outcome had nothing to do with race and was basically just a cool way for everyone involved to get rich beyond their wildest imaginations.

WHITEY BTFO AND CAN'T STOP CRYING

>floyds next match
>a book
>announces retirement

na man McGregor was fucking gassed and he was eating punches. wasn't a popular stoppage but it was a good. one

are you insane. mayweather was going to give him Parkinsons if he continued that furry of punches at the end. ref ended it in the best health interest of connor

every boxer says they are ok when the ref calls it. he was done dude. as much as i hate to admit it. mayweathet picked him apart

yea
or
thay are winners cause thay can afford it and thay dont care about that thay had to pay for it?
but...
yea

My grandmother would win in MMA. Biggest overhyped bullshit in the world. Phoney WWE has beens go in it and win matches. Gimme a break, dumbass.

That is too true. He should challenge him to an mma fight

lol

Rematch in a MMA fight.

exactly. great job ref. had no money on it and only tuned in at the 7th because epic city sanctioned zombie walk > $100 fight

McGregor over exerted himself early in the fight and it's why he lost it was his fault because he's dumb. money team 50-0 get fucked

Everyone who isn't an idiot knew Mayweather would win. Most didn't expect it take until round 9-10. Gotta give McGregor his props.

why do you say this? niggers don't use Sup Forums.... you're white user. stop.

Connor couldn't throw a punch for the last few minutes of the fight. It was a good call by the ref

50-0 holy fuck

it was what everybody hoped it would but know it would be, a huge money grab with mayweather doing nothing but hiding and hugging.

Was it? Mayweather obviously was holding back so the advertisers and fans would get a decent amount of rounds. McGregor was having a normal boxing match the first two rounds, then it all went to shit for him. Reality hit.

>unironically believing this wasn't staged
lost interest as soon as there was a remarkable instant decline in the potatonigger's function. he went from full-blast to staggering about from fatigue instantly.
being paid multiple millions to act out a fight you'd think the coreography would be better

You got to be a nigger?

Hear your nignog saying he loves Ireland? Beta cuck.

say what you want but in a real fight mayweather would get his ass beat stat... couldnt las 30 sec...

>McGregor: HE FOUGHT LIKE A MEXICAN! I TURNED HIM INTO A MEXICAN TONIGHT!

lmao the cracker called the nigger a spic

yet he was not gassed, the wobble he did was fake af h ewas still ducking yet not throwing at all leaving teh right hand ha

user plz

Did McGregor aim for the throat?

Thrown fight lol both got rich though
How can you get tired from 9th fight gassed out so quickly lol

>wanting to see mcgregor knocked into a senseless puddle this badly
the ref ended the fight while mcgregor still had some dignity

I see this too, but getting punched works its magic pretty quick

I heard the best seats were as much as 250,000 dollars, and no one died

youre insane

>the 40 year old had better staming that a guy more than a decade younger
lel. what a ridiculous "sport." at least with wrestling you don't get retards thinking they're seeing something real

>with mayweather doing nothing but hiding and hugging.
and punching his opponent in the face. that part was kind of important.

yep. not many young people are familiar with boxing and its rules. this was an appropriate stop. mayweather outplayed mcgregor in the end. it was a great fight and mcgregor should be proud. mayweather is a great boxer.

lots of handpicked fights in that 50

you are dumb, there is no hugging, mounting in boxing, even clinching often gets broken up as soon as they start clinching

Lol if you knew a thing about boxing you would know that there has not been a fair fight since the inception of the sport. If you knew a thing about human physiology you would know that a 40 something tires faster than a 20 something. "good fight" indeed fagioli.

>"I think we gave the fans what they wanted"