Racist ref

Racist ref.

Stopped the fight to save his own kind from embarrassment.
>implying McGregor going the distance wouldn't have been an embarrassment.

Why is the system always trying to keep the white man down?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944374/Thumbs-Money-Team-Boxing-champion-Floyd-Money-Mayweather-drops-Trump-Tower-pay-Donald-visit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont give a rats ass about shit other people do as long as it doesnt mess with me. You should rub one out or go watch a movie.

He saved him from brain damage.
Floyd could have killed him. Then it'd be "monkey niggers don't know when to stop!"

Actually Connor really fucked up, for not taking a "strategic knockdown" you get three free in a fight, Sugar Ray Leanard was the best using this technique.

>You have a problem in the fight, get hit a couple times
>Dive for the canvass, get ten second break to regain composure.

connor you blew it, could have used this technique and should have ran and dodged more, using aggression against a superior striker is mucho estupido. (he got the crazy cash, so I'm sure he's fine anyway)

Here's (You)r reply

THIS

that post-match damage control
>u-uh that's how I get when I'm tired, I get a bit wobbly

BYRD IS THE FUCKING MAN. HES BOXING REF ROYALTY. HE ALWAYS DOES HIS MOTHERFUCKING JOB

No. Learn boxing.

Ref saved macgregors life.

were all caps really necessary?

he didn't want to see an unconscious macgregor

IT WORKS ON FAGGOTS LIKE YOU

If you watched the post-game long enough, they clearly explained for the boxing noobs that Connor didn't throw a punch for that final minute of pummeling. That was the indication to the ref he didn't or couldn't continue fighting.

stop.

I really wanted to see my countryman win, but he looked completely unprepared for Mayweathers tactic.
How could he not know that's exactly how he boxes? Di he not watch any footage?

Heavily disappointed in his hype.

GIMME SOME MONEY

idk if he "saved his life" but it was still an obviously good call, McPaddy was done for

it could have been mcgregor vs golovkin and mcgregor still would have got his ass beat

it isn't a black vs white thing

jesus

seriously. stop.
I'm not going to warn you again.

>it isn't a black vs white thing

It is. Tonight's fight proved that white men are physically inferior.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944374/Thumbs-Money-Team-Boxing-champion-Floyd-Money-Mayweather-drops-Trump-Tower-pay-Donald-visit.html

Sweet justice when a black trump supporter beats a white anti trumper

this.

Ha! If McGregor had won the niggers would have went ape shit with the racism.

Are you kidding?!? That ref was awesome! He shoved mayweather in the back then slapped him. I almost lost it I was laughing so hard.

Better stop the fight when McGregor trips over his shoe laces then. Wouldn't want a chimpout to happen.

RAMMIT UP YOUR ASS

>u-uh, I-I t-totally b-backed t-the n-nigger b-before t-the f-fight
>I-I a-always p-pick w-winners
>M-M-M-M-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Op is feeding you to keep his thread bumped moron.

>If McGregor had won

Guess we'll never know...

Why did Conor say "Made you fight like a Mexican tonight!"

Seems like Conor is a racist.

yeah idk what he meant by that either

made me chuckle'

He made him "work" for it

The ref saved McGregor's career by stopping the fight when he did. McGregor was about to suffer a severe concussion that likely would have negatively impacted his ability to compete in MMA. McGregor is still a very young athlete. The ref preserved McGregor's future in MMA.

And if the rematch takes place in MMA, McGregor will systematically beat Mayweather to the point where the ref will need to save Mayweather's life. Look, take the best baseball player on the planet, let's say Mike Trout, and ask him to compete against the best golfer on the planet, let's say Rory McIlroy, in a home run derby. Trout is going to obliterate McIlroy. Imagine then that they faced off in a Masters golf tournament. McIlroy obliterates Trout. Expertise and training are enormously important at the professional level. There was never any chance that McGregor was going to win that fight, and that is not a knock on McGregor. This fight was a circus show. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I noticed right at the beginning when explaining the code/ethics he looked at McGregor the entire time and not Mayweather. Bigot.

where the FUCK was the bvb performance
this is chinese hacking everyone who was actually there said bvb played and Andy shat in Mayweather and McGreg's moouths

An user who understands the term "athlete" is meaningless without also listing their sport and use. An NFL linebacker and an Olympic swimmer are both athletes, and yet both would not be the best at the other's profession.

>implying he doesn't have brain damage
the man didn't even know the fight had ended.

Mexican boxers are known for being very agressive in the ring. Walking people down at any sign of blood in the water. McGregor made Floyd fight in an entertaining way for once.