Face it. The outcome of this fight was obvious. How can pathetic white boiz even compete

Face it. The outcome of this fight was obvious. How can pathetic white boiz even compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vU3FAJUQ3LQ?t=13s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944374/Thumbs-Money-Team-Boxing-champion-Floyd-Money-Mayweather-drops-Trump-Tower-pay-Donald-visit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MacGregor isn;t white. He's irish.

Hahahahaha... Sure thing, NOW he isn't white. Pathetic.

yes yes, savage animals are stronger than intelligent humans, nobody was disputing that.

fucking nigger can't read but he can beat up one white man and now all the sudden, you're proud to be stupid again? do us a favor, kill each other

oh wait, lol.

>McGregor loses
>its obvious the fight is fixed

>Mayweather loses
>boxing btfo

I love how everything turns into a race war. Go back to Sup Forums, you fags.

stfu, you're the bottom of the society cotton picking cunt. The gypsy cut couldn't survive a gorilla attack.

what did you expect? An mma fighter with an unimpressive record goes up against a boxer, who's widely considered to be the best defensive boxer of all time who has never lost a fight, goes against said boxer at a boxing match.

Tell me again about mcgregors left cross, faggot?

>white liberal faggot gets his ass beat by Trump Supporter
oh noes, Sup Forums must be so btfo
lol fucking losers
go to The daily kike stormer if you want to brag

>OP is a scrawny white douche-dick named Steve
>Daddy paid 99 dollars for him to watch the fight
>McGregor takes multiple hits and never goes down
>Like the dumbass OP is, he posts a pic of Mayweather getting the shit knocked out of him
>Hurr hurr whitey btfo

Yep, he beat the fuck out of mayweather's gloves with his face

>tides foundation thread

lol

>Face it. The outcome of this fight was obvious.
Of course it was, do you thin that in SJW, PC america they would let a "white man" beat and win against a black? LOL, Mayweather went there because he knew he would win regardless, he's got the whole media behind him WE WUZ KANGS

LOL @ white people who can't just take the L with honor. Gotta start segregating once he lost. He's white and so are you. USA USA USA!!!!

>being so insecure about your place in society that you resort to spamming propaganda

>only being trained in English, your slave master's language

OP...

Rematch in the octagon under MMA rules!

Best part of the fight:

youtu.be/vU3FAJUQ3LQ?t=13s

tfw you know a (fat, poor) white guy made this thread.

Mayweather is a trump supporter. what did you mean by this op?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944374/Thumbs-Money-Team-Boxing-champion-Floyd-Money-Mayweather-drops-Trump-Tower-pay-Donald-visit.html

Sweet justice when a black trump supporter beats a white anti trumper

trump supporters everywhere are rejoicing

antfia are crying in their safe spaces

>Sup Forums fags in this thread salty as fuck

>b-but the fight was rigged, McGregor wasn't exhausted he was just letting Mayweather beat him up!!!!!

Didn't he compete tho...like 10 rounds or something? I mean yeah the outcome was obvious, a world class Boxer vs a decent MMA fighter, but the fact that he even did something in the match has to mean something all things considered. I honestly thought it was going to be a 1 hit KO in like 10 seconds but I'm glad it was atleast watchable.

jesus you guys are insecure. Like literally the most insecure virgin losers on the planet. Have a little self respect.

Fuck off

White guys are little whiny weak pathetic bitches

confirmed, i'm a virgin.

BTFO McGregor fan starter pack:

>Mayweather is a fucking pussy, he should have fought head on like a real man
>Mayweather only wins because he just sits there and dodges and never punches
>It's obvious the fight was rigged
>Conor was beating the shit out of him in the first rounds
>ref stopped the fight too early, he still had a few good punches in him
>I knew he wasn't gonna win but I wanted to see him change history so that's why I rooted for him
>if this was MMA Mayweather would have got his ass kicked
>boxing doesn't show how skilled you are as a fighter anyway

How could SJWs like him, he beat up several woman and choked out a young male.

both rich as fug dough

Who got it?
Also
>McGregor was on food stamps a couple years ago

>mcgregor obviously beat the shit out of mayweather more

alright salties, you'll get over it.

>fighting agianst boxer with 20 years of boxing behind his belt.

>Scored better than actual boxers who faced mayweather

>Scorecard at the end was near even.

At least he can go back to a more exciting sport now.

Obviously no one can dispute that Mayweather won but the argument that McGregor could whoop is ass in MMA is a real one. Mayweather played defensively for 15 minutes straight, rarely throwing a combo. Mayweather played a tactical game while McGregor tried to beat the shit out of another human for sport. If anything this match made me realize how boring boxing is when done "well" and how much more interested I am in MMA. - First time boxing viewer

>lol

>jpeg of mcgregor beating ass

eat ass poor lil cunt

This

i don't know why anyone expected anything different from mayweather...turning his back and lowering his head. dude hasnt knocked anyone out clean since the 90's. money fights are BS

Crackers fuck everything up, black ppl built the pyramids and the white house! Now they literally kicked your ass!

Crackers fuck everything up, black ppl built the pyramids and the white house! Now they literally kicked your ass!

Cracker ass cracker racists gone to bed! YOU FUCKING RACIST CRACKERS WE WON!!

Keep repeating those words, cracker ass racist. We won, get over it!

Under rated post

>unimpressive record

> has literally held 2 championships simultaneously, twice (one in cage warriors and one in UFC, the largest MMA org.)

Mmk nig

>Be me at lunch this afternoon.
>"Hah, I bet they'll use this fight as race bait memes tonight

>It's used as race bait tonight
Hah, I'm so good at the internet.

>One black man got rich tonight
>A shit ton of white people got rich tonight
>If it were a UFC fight Mayweather would have been murdered in the first 2 minutes
>People expecting a UFC fighter to beat a top tier boxer in boxing are idiots
>I'll bet on Mayweather for boxing because he's a boxer
>I'll bet on McGregor for UFC because he's a UFC fighter
>Race had nothing to do with this fight, profession did

Whats worse is that Mcgregor (29) brought up how old (40) Mayweather is, so not only did Mcgregor got beat, he got beat by an "old" guy by his own words

Holy shit, this.

Honestly though you can't say mayweather is a better fighter. A non pro boxer in his first pro boxing match went 10 rounds with the champ. Reverse that and put mayweather in the octagon with McGregor he would maybe make it 10 seconds. And you know it.

Truest statement of all time