My girlfriend's ex will see her tomorrow and i can't be with her. What should i expect from that meeting?

My girlfriend's ex will see her tomorrow and i can't be with her. What should i expect from that meeting?

Cuck

Depends on the context. If it's casual and a lot of people are around, it's probably gonna be nothing. If it's private, there might be cause for concern.

it's gonna be in her uni, so i shouldn't worry, right?

kek, she's going to fuck him you dribbling halfwit

dump the bitch right now

in the context that she will come home reeking of cum and expecting you to support her nigger baby

is she dumb (like doesn't know if he wants to hook up or something)?
does he know she is taken?
does he care that she is taken?

should be fine then, as long as she doesnt go back to his place to 'study' alone...

There is no reason this should ever happen. Your gf is meeting her ex and youve been banned from coming. Dump her ass and go fuck someone new.

Awkwardness

I bet they have awesome passionate sex

Penetration

Wait you gf is still in good standing with her ex to go and study with him flag 1
And she said don't come flag 2
Op is a Cuckaroo

If you feel uncomfortable, say it upfront. If she can't handle you feeling weird about a one on one meeting with an ex, something completely understandable, it might be time to think about things. You don't have to be included in everything, but when it comes to an ex she should be the one offering to bring you along if it's something just friendly. So that tells me there's something they are talking about that she doesn't want you there for obviously.

he doesn't know she is taken, but she told me that she will tell him

How old are you guys?

he's gonna fill her with his cum

i forgot to tell you guys, she also didn't accepted my facebook request. What does it mean? Am i fucked?

I was with a girl briefly that tried something like this, a prior arrangement to pick up an ex at a bus station turned into; "I'm too tired to drive home, I'm gonna sleep here."

Which promptly turned into; Congratulations on getting back with your ex. Don't call back.

Oh damn. I guess i just gonna... i just gonna sleep

Yes you are.
Congrats on getting sloppy seconds when she comes back (if she comes back)

why would she do this, i thought we were like... soulmates

Talk to her dude, stop it before it starts. Or break it off before she cheats (if she even will)

Is she studying alone with him??

You should expect that him will introduce his cock in her pussy and fill it of man nectar

Your 'girlfriend' won't accept your Facebook friend request?

Bro.

girls don't have male friends.Think of that what you will.

Why is she meeting him?

It's alright guys, she says that it's gonna be just a talk, less than ten minutes

We had a fight and she blocked me, then we fix everything but she never unblocked me on facebook

Make sure of that dude. Heartbrake sucks. No bitch is worth crying over. I can guarantee we've all done it before tho. So just make sure it doesn't become something more. Best of luck my guy.

>What should i expect from that meeting?
His sperm in her womb
Prepare to be cucked and raise a bastard she'll lie about being from you
>pic related

He called her bcs he wants his stuff back. You know: letters, a teddy, and some books

Also tell her to unblock you on that asap. Might be a red flag

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Stuff that's not really happening, like the subject of this thread which only has the intent of making men scared of committment.

Fuck off kike shill.

idk why but she says whe will tomorrow morning

Postal service does the same

but she told that he was a jerk to her, and she would never fall for him again

Tell her to do it now, it's not that hard and it would be for the best my dude. Best of luck my guy.

OP i was once invited by an old ex to come visit her while her current bf was out at work (hes a trucker) i knew my ex was a major freak and a slut so i gave her the banging she deserved for 5 days straight and left the day he came home. the whole time i was there she would tell me about all the sick fetish shit she had to do for her BF that she just wasent into like his foot fetish and how he like to be jerked off with a pink rubber glove, we would laugh about the shit after every time we fucked.
if your girl is a nympho or very submissive shes gonna take the major D and you should dump her, nearly all women are retarded sluts anyway.

you cant trust a bitch so dont invest in them emotionally, when you have a girl just accept shes a whore contracted to you. if she breaks contract break up with her cus you dont want to catch any diseases from the bitch.
and ALWAYS use a condom.

we don't use it very often in my country

ok this guy is officially trolling us now. well done OP.

Shes a self absorbed cunt. Only looking out for herself. You'd be wise to do the same.

Fuck this guys, she's tellin me the same over and over again. I'll break up with her now

My guy take a break from Sup Forums for the night. You'll just end up getting into your own head. You are the man in the relationship and you need to be confident. Just be cautious and do what makes you happy. You will always come before anyone else in your life man. Take it easy man and let Sup Forums know how it works out.

Nevermind if she can't be trusted she isn't for you my guy.

I've fucked three ex girlfriends when they came to bring me my stuff back.

The girls who truly didn't want to see me again threw my shit in the trash, left it outside their door, or mailed it to me. Usually the former.

They gonna fuck

Tell her she's being skep and you aren't fucking around and playing games. It's about you my guy

truly appreciated it guys. I'm out now. Bye.

She's going to cheat on you. Nobody sees their ex unless they want to be with them. Dumb ass.

I'm here just to see the cuck replies. I love that shit

she gonna be gangfucked.. RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

If she leaves you blocked until after she's met him, she clearly doesn't want him to know you exist

To never see her again.

she's definitely going to fuck him user. Sorry

And kek, getting in fights where she blocks you on facebook