How will white people ever recover?

How will white people ever recover?

mouthy mic cunt. talk, talk talk.

>trusss me on dah

What he gets for talking like a fucking nigger while choosing the whitey

You mean Irish people? Don't lump all whites in one race, you fucking monkey brained nigger.

Whites will do just fine. But blacks? lol they are just getting more and more poorer and more and more desperate for help.

>thinking Irish are white

epik tread ohpee

welfare lines getting longer lol

Potatoniggers arent white

Lol he went 10 rounds pretty evenly with floyd mayweather his first ever professional boxing match. I think we will be fine.

The amount of times mcgregor had to stop himself from murdering floyd during that fight was hilarious to watch.

Oh NOW you guys are different lmao. Stupid marshmallows. Get shit on.

Irish are niggers too

> marshmallows
Is that what you guys call us while we are not around?

We're all beat down now. so sad. We're stuck being the most intelligent, most successful, most wealthy, and most oppressive...

Still beating down the black man as a whole

Can the black man ever get up from this?

Someone is butthurt from being oppressed... not being butthurt from winning.

Someone is hurt and lashing out, like a toddler.

so pathetic, but sad still.

Nah we call you country loving, Incest fucking, Cuck holding Pussies. Get shit on you crybaby.

Yet you still freak the fuck out if a white rapper says nigga. Whites don't care what you say cause at the end of the day we still run the world.

>Get shit on you crybaby.

Sorry little niglet, mayweather's win was not your win. You're still a pathetic niglet - lashing out, trying to upset someone, trying to hurt, because your weak life.

>Incest fucking,

The only two incest videos I've ever found in my life was where a nigger whore was telling the guy in the car that she fucks her son's big black dick,

And another one where two nigger cousins are fucking.

(I know there are some white incest vids out there, but I cannot find them)

>Cuck holding Pussies

Black people are cuckolded 100% more than whites are.

Jerrry Springer is literally littered with "You are not the father" vids of niggers.

It's a little bit harder to tell if another nigger fucks your nigger woman and knocks her up.

There are tons of videos where groups of black guys beat up a single white guy.. and that sure is impressive.

>if you're a pussy nigger

By remembering their white and not black and laugh and move on. It's what we do everyday, feels fucking amazing man.

This thread has been paid for by "them"(tm) and is a fucking shill.

Stop feeding the trolls you fucking cavemen

this persons executive planning and long-term thinking skills are somewhat sub-white, it seems