Looking to dildo my ass but don't have any actual ones. What can be used as homemade / substitute dildo?

Looking to dildo my ass but don't have any actual ones. What can be used as homemade / substitute dildo?

bump for faggotry

Cucumber you dumb fuck

Your parents disappointment.

cucumber. don't be a size queen if its your first time

I personally like a cucumber or zucchini with a condom.

a dick

travel sized shampoo bottles, back of brushes, fuck dude anything phallic shaped and smooth that wont break off in your ass or get lost in there.

Start with a finger or 2 (or 3) and if you like it get a quality toy.

Spaghetti squash, don't be a little bitch

For real bro, put a condom on a cucumber to make it more smooth, remember the lube, always

Wine bottle

That's too big to fit in his ass

Don't use anything too solid, or too big, user.

Guess I'll shop for vegetables uwu

Also been a while since I dildoed I can't even fit 3 fingers easily now, still add bishoujoboy on kik if you want pics in the future I say / send dicks

Actually. I bet his ass is directly proportionate to his parents dissapointment

Also gonna use a bottle of shampoo in the meanwhile

Yeah my ass is thick enough for that

condom and sausage

thread recycle:
makeshift enemas

GO!

Why not get a dildo?

does anyone has ideas for homemade prostate stimulators? i've been having trouble finding something compact yet useful.

I dont want something that will widen my ass, ust something to stimulate the prostate

lol checked.

Op did your shampoo get stuck? If so I told you were a dumbfuck.

I've used disposable water bottles with small holes poked in the top, it upset my stomach

I need to go buy one when my salary hits, which should be in 2 or 3 days actually

Nah, it went in my ass just fine, I'd send you vids if you had kik. It's pretty small yet I can't bottom out though ;;

Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough!

>Looking to dildo my ass but don't have any actual ones.

KYS FAGGOT
GTFO OF Sup Forums

Well he said it has shrunk? So very little and shrinking until he does it again. I take things too literal.

Also when showering just sit on your shower head (really just sit with the water just under your asshole) then do as if you were shitting to let the water enter your asshole. Rince and repeat

I agree

You have to work up to 3! Like, stretch with 1 for at least 30 seconds, then like 60 seconds with 2. Then 60 with 3 and you're all ready :x

Yeah gonna work slowly for the next few days with the bottle I tried earlier, it should be okay. I'm more worried about depth actually

As soon as you do it a few days in a row it gets soo much easier. You basically train yourself to relax your butt

every time I get horny my butt loosens now :p

this anyone?

Aw babe do you have a kik? Maybe we can swap stuff

Try a utility knife with the blade out.

>Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough

You're in it

just put a condom over the grip of a fleshlight and ram that in there.