McGregor started the fight strong

>McGregor started the fight strong
>Floyd protected himself and never took real damage throughout the fight
>McGregor bent the rules with clinch punches to the back of Mayweather's heads
>by the middle of the fight McGregor started to get tired
>Mayweather bloodied McGregor late and got a 10th round KO
This is honestly almost exactly how I saw the fight going. Is anyone actually surprised? Any knowledgeable person would have predicted McGregor would get tired and Mayweather would win by KO or a clear decision. Did anyone actually expect a McGregor win or were those people just memeing.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944374/Thumbs-Money-Team-Boxing-champion-Floyd-Money-Mayweather-drops-Trump-Tower-pay-Donald-visit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rg7dxFpkElc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theres something called a punchers chance..even if it was slim if mcgregors punch landed clean he could have knocked mayweather the fuck out..theres a button on your jaw when you get hit there with enough force lights out, idc who you are, your brain just pulls a windows restart..now that chance was very slim..also once that happens you become more and more prone to it..glass jaw

mcgregor did great for a fucking newb boxer against a professional 50-0 boxer LOL

>heres a button on your jaw when you get hit there with enough force lights out
Knockouts happen from your brain smacking into your skull, there's no magic spot to knock you out. The chin is an easy knockout because it causes the head to roll back, transferring maximum concussive force through the brain case into the brain.

>never took real damage
>ref had to pretend Floyd was caught with a low blow to protected Floyd from McGregor's body shot
lmao

he was feining to lure mayweather in, but the reff called it 2 soon
kekuwish

Really? Niggers fight just like they work. Lazy! It took him ten fucking rounds to knock a cracker out? What a slow ass nigger.

In the head slow? Maybe...

Uh, sure, ye-ah, it was a good fight. So, whats the point of this thread?

>KO
>McGreggor still standing on his own two feet

Pick one nigger lover. Ref was black, winner was black: fucking wonder why.

I honestly think this too. Like: McGreggor was still fucking standing, and in no way unable to continue fighting.

they were just memeing, and maybe they thought McGregor would get lucky. it's like I predicted, Mayweather started off slow, defended well, then turned up the heat as McGregor tired out.

the stoppage pissed me off. Mayweather was going to win, but McGregor was still on his feet. they shouldve waited for the knockdown to make it a more dramatic conclusion.

Idiot

Please don't breed the world has more than enough delusional wastes of spunk running around as it is

tko

Ref saved bonor from a terrible humiliation

Actually if you want to cause a concussion with the least force you aim right above the ear or at the temple.
I'm a martial artist. I honestly thought the mick was going down in the first. It taking Mayweather this long was a huge surprise. A happy one though. People paid a lot to watch this.

A lot of people put actual money on McGregor. I knew he would lose but the people you're talking about may not have been meming

Sick argument; how so faggot?

They should have let it go I totally agree, wouldn't it have been wonderful if they came to drop off Conor's fight cheque while dee was changing Conor seniors diaper and wiping the drool running down his chin after serious head trauma

the fight was staged. if you cant understand it you are retarded as fuck KYS

wtf are you even talking about

>tko
again, totally could have kept fighting

He was out on his feet, but I'd have been happy to see it continue. A racist taking a beating is funny

Check it.

>"b-but the fight was staged, McGregor was only PRETENDING to get his ass beat!!"

that might be true but it's a technical knockout not a knock out knock out
they stopped it because mcgregor wasn't retaliating

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3944374/Thumbs-Money-Team-Boxing-champion-Floyd-Money-Mayweather-drops-Trump-Tower-pay-Donald-visit.html

Sweet justice when a black trump supporter beats a white anti trumper

trump supporters everywhere are rejoicing

It's a TKO faggot.

Technical knockout. McGregor could no longer defend himself. Seems you didn't actually watch the fight.

BTFO McGregor fan starter pack:

>Mayweather is a fucking pussy, he should have fought head on like a real man
>Mayweather only wins because he just sits there and dodges and never punches
>It's obvious the fight was rigged
>Conor was beating the shit out of him in the first rounds
>ref stopped the fight too early, he still had a few good punches in him
>I knew he wasn't gonna win but I wanted to see him change history so that's why I rooted for him
>if this was MMA Mayweather would have got his ass kicked
>boxing doesn't show how skilled you are as a fighter anyway

I wouldn't call McGregor's hits to the back of the heads "bending the rules." Mayweather more-or-less got out of any risky situations by putting his head down and making the only possible strike against him one to the back of his head. I was also pretty impressed by Connor's ability to counter-punch. He stymied all of Mayweather's attempts to string together hits at the beginning.

Floyd certainly took some solid hits, to the point that there were 2-3 punches that had a reasonable chance of being knockouts. However, he played the long-game well and got Connor when he worn out. Macgregor was more off-balance at the beginning of Round 10 than he was after taking 10 of Mayweather's punched to the head.

This one was far superior to the Manny fight.

Shows boxing bias that they gave Floyd 2 and 3. He didn't do shit those rounds.

Not really. How many concussions in a row should a man take? It was practically an exhibition match. There is really no reason to let one of them get Parkinson's over it.

Agreed. Lep first 4 / Tie 5 / Chimp 6+

Conor's not the racist. The dude you're replying to is, you daft cunt

He was taking shots to the face and wasn't defending himself. He was in lala land. That's when the ref stops the fight you retard.

TKO bro, not KO
McGregor couldn't even defend himself in that tenth round. Couldn't even raise his hands to block the blows, he was just falling into the ropes.
Dude was done.

Any of you guys have link?

It was quite obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg7dxFpkElc

>>boxing doesn't show how skilled you are as a fighter anyway

kek

Too new-school for me. Let that shit happen like a fucking Rocky movie.

Mayweather would have won, maybe not in round 10, but 10 would have been 10-8 and no chance Conor was winning 11, 12. But come on, this is not a pro boxer it's a freak show. Let him fall or let his corner throw in the towel.

>>McGregor bent the rules with clinch punches to the back of Mayweather's heads
I too remember when Mayweather turned around in the clinch to make Conor's flurries illegal. As an anecdote, do you see how you said heads? That's improper you actual fucking retard.

how the fuck in conor racist?

Conner is a racist. Watch interviews.

I can sort of see the argument, McGregor was done at that point. but the stoppage felt like it was too early. they could've let it go to a KO without doing serious damage imo.

The 8oz gloves were requested by Conor, so I don't think they're gonna be using that as an excuse lol

I replied to that guy but i'm not the guy he replied to

naw man it was closer than that, mcgregor did well

wut?

i knew it was gonna happen hence the winnings...

18 dollars babyyyy!!!! lol.

I didn't think McGregor would gas like he did....where he couldn't even raise his arms. The doofus also should have taken a knee.

we need ids back...

I've only seen the 1st, 3rd, 9th, and 10th used. Wouldn't be surprised by the others though.

Fixed as fuck
Every time they clutched they’d talk and be smiling on the way out.
“three more rounds until you slow down my nigga”
“fookin hell I remember”
>three rounds later
“NIGGA YOU SPOSDA BE TIRED”
“Ah fookin foorgot! Let me go and whallop me a few good ones.”

hm it actually looks a bit early to me

I wanted one more round, maybe McGregor would've pulled something out his pot of gold knocked Floyd the fuck out or it still could've gone to Floyd, I think Floyd would've won either way, but there's always that what if. The ref should've let it go one more round.

Oh he wouldn't have sustained unnecessary brain damage IN YOUR OPINION? Unfair stoppage!

Where do you tards come from?

This
Big hype money fight like this? Let em go until someone’s ass falls. I don’t care if they get brain damage, they can afford live in 24/7 care. Somebody needs to get knocked the fuck out.

The call did seem kind of premature but looking back on the footage McGregor was done and done

We all had a feeling it would be this way, so did Conor and his team. That's why they took that game plan; it was his "only option".

If he were more patient in the beginning, he could have stood a chance at winning, but he had to go for the knockout early and Floyd knew that.

I mean, I don't know why they didn't play the patient game considering Floyds wins just come from him defending, being patient and having more endurance than his opponent.

I am a McGreor supporter and I wanted him to win, but I think we all knew it was a very slim chance of happening.

Tell me more about how Obama orchestrated 9/11 and how aliens killed JFK. You seem so insightful and intelligent.

it was a good stoppage. mcgregor wasn't himself anymore

McGregor has a strong chin, which is proven by the fact that he was still on his feet and dodging after that onslaught.

again, I see where you're coming from, but it felt early.

11 solid blows with no reply. Count 'em

I'm saying Floyd Fagweather intentionally turned around in the clinch to nullify Conor's strikes. How do you not....

This
These fuckwads are getting paid obscene quantities of money, they can literally play Vidya and eat caviar off of hookers tits for the REST OF THEIR LIVES with the money from this fight and you want me to feel bad that one of them might get a little retarded if he gets beat too bad? If it was up to me they would fight to the death and the winner gets both shares

actually nevermind, mayweather could've fucked him up if the ref didn't stop
he was just not fucking him up on purpose

They love talking smack... that's it really...

Calling Diaz a cholo or saying he has a black dick aren't racist. Show me one bit of evidence Conor is racist, the burden of proof is on you.

strong chin? are you serious. he got dazed by Diaz's rabbit punch.

he's got a good counter punch for MMA but against a boxer, he's mediocre at best.

10 is perfectly valid, though.

You're right, he was way too fucked, his arms looked like a couple limp needles. By the end it looked like McGregor was wobbling off of ludes and xans

Look at the replay man. He's almost tripping over himself and is arms are like rubber. Part of the ref's job is to ensure the fighters' safety. Any other competant ref would have stopped the fight.

I want somebody’s ass looking AND talking like Rocky at the end of this shit!

I'm fucking shocked. Lost all my money and a lo of my parents money, which I took without telling them. It was going to be a surprise. What the fuck am I supposed to tell them? Sorry, you can't pay your debts now and you will lose everything. Fucking hell. I will kill myself before dawn.

It was basically an exhibition match and it should have ended after the first if it was all about skill in the ring. This guy might be on to something. It wouldn't have been believable for the mick to knock out the spook.

He did terrible though, he got the old rope a dope. Sure it look like he was strong early, but Mayweather knew he had no stamina and just let him go ham early because he could block all the serious stuff.

Except that the MMA still has tons of money to make from McGregor so they obviously don't want to see their golden egg laying hen get retired already. I would rather see McGregor get his ass beat some more times instead of getting killed here.

kill yourself now satan!

No you delusional fuck. McGregor has too big an ego to agree to a staged fight. A UFC fighter went against a defensive boxer. Predictably the UFC fighter fired himself out and lost. What seems staged about this fight?

In fact he actually earned props from me for staying (more or less) on his feet... I think his strength actually made the reff's call look bad because at first glance he looked to be in better shape than he actually was. But the reff, who is a veteran, definitely could tell McGreg was fucked

Mayweather cheated the boxing rules as always.

Prove me wrong.

Good stoppage? Sure, based on the current rules. But come on, freak shows like this deserve a proper ending.

Refs shouldn't even be in charge of the fighters well being, that's the corners job - they know their fighter. If they let them get hurt, that's on them. The ref is there to make sure it's a fair fight and that's it, throw the fucking towel when your guy is done.

dude... are you trying to say fight fixing is as silly as aliens??

you don't know shit lol

McGregor made a strong showing, and he ate alot of hard hits from Mayweather without going down.

it's debatable, but you guys may be right. in any case, McGregor was done at that point, so not a bad decision either way.

the only ones who lost are the faggots who paid to see this shit and the Sup Forums tards who knew nothing about boxing and put money on a potato nigger just because of his skin

This
They set this up the only way possible to make BOTH look strong. This lets McGregor go back to MMA still drawing big crowds and Mayweather go back into retirement as the GOAT in his mind.

This. You can tell the first round were for real because Conor was destroying Floyd, and when it became obvious that he would win, he started letting Floyd win because that was the deal.

Mayweather was very clearly reserving himself, but it was a bitch move of his to keep ducking and turning FORCING McGregor to punch the back of his head or try to wrap around him to center him back up. Whatever though, in an mma fight mayweather wouldn't make it to round two.

>Refs shouldn't even be in charge of the fighters well being

that's actually one of their main responsibilities

kek

first rounds*

>I think his strength actually made the reff's call look bad because at first glance he looked to be in better shape than he actually was. But the reff, who is a veteran, definitely could tell McGreg was fucked
I think this is what it comes down to. McGregor seemed like he could keep going, which is why it felt too early. but in reality, he was spent.

Kek

I agree it was too early, but does anyone believe for a second that there would have been a different outcome if it wasn't stopped when it was? McGregor likely would have been on the ground in 20-30 more seconds. McGregor completely lost the power to even hold his arms up let alone land a punch with enough power to turn it around.

Clearly heads was just a typo. Nobody thinks Mayweather has two heads. Stop being a retarded, pedantic fuck.

That's why I said shouldn't be, genius.

This. Why the fuck is the ref the one stopping the fight? Let the fighters fucking fight. The ref is there to count, not to "take care" of the fighters.

>this
people need to remember both these cunts are going home with enough money in there bank accounts to live in luxory for 5 life times. Meanwhile half the people who tuned in are wondering how there going to pay bills and still eat next week.

Nah dude. Had Mayweather continued that guys face would be a pulp. He couldn't defend himself at all at the end.

I'm pretty sure they told that ref he'd never work again if he let one of the boxers die anyways