This fuck was barely understandable in the post match interview but since he's white he gets a pass right

This fuck was barely understandable in the post match interview but since he's white he gets a pass right

If it was some other colored nigga speaking with an accent you'd all be roasting

Sup Forums butthurt and now into triggering 'blacked' mode to try and not seem triggered

Nigger

theyre all fucking stupid, mans 50-0 and they though whitey would win fresh out of UFC give me a break

That's right nigger, know your place

But why do white people get a pass?

If they interviewed Floyd after he got into the octagon with Conor they would have to do it from the Emergency Room

Conney faggots are very stupid to belive an Irish dunkey can beat a tough nigga like maywheather. The damage control is crazy as fuck. Some of them are talking shit about the ref already. The nate Diaz brothers would be more suitable than conner in this fight lmao.

he gets a pass because his accent isn't gay

Fuck yes, niggers are still chimps, a couple of good punches and they will start to talk in their original ape language.

the ref made the right call

who determines what accents are and arent gay? or do you mean all accents from white countries are ok and all all accents from non white countries are gay?

I do nigger

Fuck you. Everything is race with you bitches

I understood him fine. You need to get your ears checked, deaf bitch

Not OP, but I'm from Northern Ireland and couldn't understand him.

>743342527
I'm sorry he didn't go like
"Man y'all gotta staph with da bullshit, you is wrong, I won the fight cuz"

Next time they are having a cock fight but the wee one from Ireland will lose that one too.

fuck off porch monkey

Black dude only won because whites bred them to be strong. Whites still win.

A thick cultural accent is excusable. Speaking like an uneducated nigger is a disgusting embarrassment to modern man.

Aint no dun did u mfs nigga b dem woke n sht

Potato munching shitehawk BTFO.

"Oi wunts no rematch Sur! Wood ye like your drive tarmacced at all?"

He as barely understandable pre fight. Fucking bog monkey.