MAYWEATHER vs CONNOR

MAYWEATHER vs CONNOR
was it fixed? you decide

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't think so, Mayweather really fuck the shit out of Mcgregor, and I was hoping Mcgregor to win. Mayweather was just chill at first to get Mcgregor tired.

>buffering
get better internet you poor piece of shit

>captcha maybird warehouse

dude in the suit looks like jorah from game of thrones

It absolutely without a shadow of a doubt was fixed.

Yes Maymay was inevitibly going to bin, BUT!, the ref was paid to call it in that round. EVERYTHING was played to a T!

Brilliant!

JEW$$$$$$

why the fuck did mcgregor just start wobbling there in the tenth? he didnt even eat a combo before that. fuck, he was beating the shit out of mayweather right before that too

interesting stuff...

All that matters when Demi's thicc ass body

she was awful...
fuck off

the irish singing standing behind her like wtf is this bitch even doing lmaokeklol

I didn't say she was a good singer, dum dum.

White boi got asskicked

you got ur lines wrong fam

That's Jim Gray, of the shoving the microphone in Pete Rose's face fame: "Pete, did you bet on baseball? Anything you want to say? Do you want to come clean?"

Bitch, that's Charlie Hustle! Member of the 4,000 hit club, bitch please?!

He got his ass beat, plain and simple. If it went any longer, he risked permanent brain damage

Mcgregor was glad the fight ended

No, it wasn't.

spotted the 12 year old

The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat

mcfaggor took a dive , the wobble was fake as fuck

kinda like thinking having a dad isn't gay

thicc. couldn't see ny curves under that karate suit

you mean episode 9 star wars getup

Ecstasy of defeat

Should I go get ice cream right now tell me fellow thread BrosI promise I am not fat

In the first round they were fighting for real. You can tell because Conor was beating the shit out of Floyd. Then he was reminded he was supposed to lose and started letting Floyd win. You have yo be a kid or a brainlet to think this wasn't staged.

Bitch you're dumb, neither of them dealt any real damage, Connor gassed out, plain and simple.

>permanent brain damage
That's a fucking meme, idiot. I bet you also believe in Santa Claus. LMAO

b-but I do

Anyone who thought an MMA fighter was going to beat a boxer at boxing needs to be sterilized.

But he was beating him before he was reminded he was supossed to lose, dumbo. If this wasn't rigged Conor would have won ten out of ten times.

Powerfully butthurt

>> yeah that pic is gonna get shopped

LOL you're such a dick rider

the judges scorecards were kinda suspicious

It isn't the UFC where they wait for a fighter to stop responding, Conor wasn't recovering from the blows fast enough and was about to get rocked hard soon. The ref stopped it because it looked like it would be devastatingly wide open. The ref saved him from a potentially injurious blow, the fight ended appropriately.

Conor held back. In an actual fight he would have killed him

Agree
Connor would KILL mayweather

Everyone knows that. It was obviously rigged.

lel all conner fans making excuses before the match all we heard you guys say he will kill floyd

god just accept floyd kicked connor's ass

if it was unanimous decision you all would say it was boring and rigged as well

>whiteboiscantstandmasterraceonceagain.gif

I saw everything. It was fixed. McWeather clearly won.

what's boxers fetish with mexico and shit celebs for anthems?

This has been Staged from the start. WWE wrastlin pay per view staged. Probably the biggest money earning fight in history.

You God damn right deals have been brewing behind doors on how this fight was arranged and how it happened.

This fight alone has made $700+ MILLION....what would you do to get a piece of the pie??

Both fighters are Assholes IRL anyway...faggots

of course it was fixed. mayweather is a prize fighter. everything is planned once huge amounts of money is involved.

>Conor held back.
He sure was awfully tired for holding back so much. Seems like he kinda lost from holding back so much. I think a bit less holding back would have been wise.

They are always fixed.

mayweather kept turning his back and exposing the back of his neck to draw stoppages. that's what screwed connor up. real boxing is head to head. this was all planned.

BTFO McGregor fan starter pack:

>Mayweather is a fucking pussy, he should have fought head on like a real man
>Mayweather only wins because he just sits there and dodges and never punches
>It's obvious the fight was rigged
>Conor was beating the shit out of him in the first rounds
>ref stopped the fight too early, he still had a few good punches in him
>I knew he wasn't gonna win but I wanted to see him change history so that's why I rooted for him
>if this was MMA Mayweather would have got his ass kicked
>boxing doesn't show how skilled you are as a fighter anyway
>he still wins $100 mil

CONNOR IS A PUSSY !

So fucking cringe.

Jesus man, give up. McCantbox lost because he can't box. He might become a great boxer if he trained to be one but he isn't very good as of tonight. He even got lost a few times and started doing MMA moves and blows.

>of course it's fixed
>with that kind of money involved
>wanna bet there will be a rematch announcement within a year or so?

>kching
>wake up

A gutter trash irish clown vs a nignog you regularly beats his wife and the women he fucks.

This generation really sets the bar high with its celebs.