How does Sup Forums feel about the ufo phenomena?

How does Sup Forums feel about the ufo phenomena?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/mayan-underground
mediafire.com/download/8mkibd3gvictitb/UFO_abduction.zip
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
dmt-nexus.me/doc/David Jacobs - The Threat.pdf
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
youtube.com/watch?v=KKn9IcgtYQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UFO does not imply extraterrestrial.
A bird is a UFO if you can't tell what it is.

It's real and it's the biggest red-pill in our world right now. We've literally been visited and probed by aliens since the beginning of time and we only recently formed an "alliance" with them in the 50s which allows us to buy knowledge and tech off them but we become their puppets. It was either that or outright war and cooler heads prevailed at the time because one of their UFOs crashed and we had a bargaining chip.

They outch here

I feel fine, thank you for asking.

There are no ufo's. Just black projects, very black projects, and ultra black projects. Russia and China have no idea what we have, and how quickly we could destroy them if we wanted to...

We have reverse engineered the technology and it would save the world if the Jews were not in control of it.

Pretty spooked by it familia. I've had two experiences, one daytime and one nighttime, that have really unnerved me.

The reptilians are our greatest ally.

this is stupid

what are they getting in return?

and where is all the tech we're buying from them? if we were buying tech from them we'd have fusion and shit

if aliems came in contact with hillbilly mc redneck or anyone on earth, they would get some sorts of space smallpox. But they didnt so we wont

Are you going to try to sell us Hillary's promised big UFO reveal if she wins?

>Just black projects, very black projects, and ultra black projects.
Burgers are the worst cucks.

No, I like trump. Shilldog is shhite

Weather balloons.

Biological testing supplies

aka us

getting to take us without us chimping out on them is a good bargaining chip

who knows maybe our new alien masters will be good to us if we play ball and suck their ayy lmaos

Tell us

ayy lmao

aliens made ayy lmao memes and anime popular to hide their identity

Fake and gay

If it were real life would actually be interesting.

GO TO SLEEP ANGELA, ITS LATE.

Recorded ufo sightings always have it suddenly jumping all over the sky. If they're real, they're probably unmanned, as that force would likely kill any passengers.

We're like ants to them. Those are like satellites taking pictures. We send unmanned shit into space all the time.

Green text ?

I've had a close encounter of the third kind.

The greys are real. Pretty sure reptilians are bullshit. Nords too.

I just hope the greys never come back for me.

So aliens are just magical enough to give us their super advanced technology, but just primitive enough to fear human retaliation. How convenient.

Honeslty Sup Forums there is alot of evidence that suggests. the mayans are actually the aliens, they come in and out through volcanos. i personally have visited some of the ruins and talked with archeologist. those mayans had ways to transport light through tubes , ii saw them for myself, they were green tubes made of glass, , they loved the underground, they are still there today underground. crazy shit. they wear suits because they have become too sensitive to the sun . they had advanced technology.

history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/videos/mayan-underground

>just magical enough to give us their super advanced technology, but just primitive enough to fear human retaliation.

Just like the Japs

Night:
>Driving home from Atlanta, Sunday after thanksgiving in 2014
>On interstate 16 near Statesboro, GA on my way to Savannah
>Absolutely no one on the road other than me
>Nothing on either side of the road other than miles of crop fields
>See an object falling from the sky to my left
>Bright elliptical object covered in a blue flame as it falls
>Moving pretty damn fast from what I can tell
>Stops dead in its tracks for a couple seconds about 500ft above the ground
>Bright, blinding light flashes
>Instantly accelerates down to the ground in less than a second, and has green flames around it
>Slams into ground in the fields, smoke pours up
>Keep driving as fast as I can and get the fuck out of there

Day:
>March 2nd, this year
>Leaving Orlando
>Stuck in construction traffic on interstate 4, west bound to 95, middle of Orlando
>Interstated elevated high up, full visibility of sky
>Shiny elliptical object in the distance, maybe a mile out
>No wings or blades discernible, looked like one solid shaped object, very flat
>Extremely bright shiny chrome, no typical aircraft paint, very reflective
>Moves erratically, not in a straight path or a curved arc like any normal aircraft
>After some zig-zagging and back and forth, stops in place for a few seconds
>Takes off at amazing speed to the SE, in the direction of Cocoa Beach
>Out of sight quicker than the object stayed still
>See people in other cars stuck in traffic pointing in the location it was, know I'm not losing it and seeing things

UFOs are spooky business guys.

Not bad banter, burgerino

I wish I had seen a UFO or an ayy lmao, my only paranormal experience was seeing some kind of spirit 5 years ago

Ive seen some shit that spooped me too user. Objects moving in the night sky in ways that no animal, plane, or satellite can. For instance something streaking across the sky and doing zig zags or 90 degree turns.

Seen that two times. Spooked me good.

Yeah, it's all fun and games poking fun at Ancient Aliens and shows like that until you see some shit for yourself. You never think you'll see it and then you do. And it's not like you don't understand what could be in the sky like people decades and centuries ago. There's some things that aren't following laws of aerodynamics and you can't explain it away.

Tell us about it.

Its not even aerodynamics the way these things were moving. It was the sheer change in velocity and acceleration in ways that would have destroyed any man made objects. Absolutely silent too.

Yea I never thought I would see such things and was a skeptic. Not anymore. Theres shit that the average person cant explain out there.

Or they have tech, be it some kind of inertial neutralizer, or simply the method of propulsion (dimension shifting where the laws of physics are radically different), which resolves the issues of inertial force.

The ones that aren't just natural phenomenon like meteors and/or crazy/drunk/high people are secret prototype aircraft or military aircraft on classified missions.
The shit that the public gets to see like the B2 and F-35 is relatively old tech. The real cutting edge stuff is kept from the public.

Also, from the right perspective a plane at night doing an S curve might look like it's zig-zagging.
Kind of like how when driving at night, a nearby car with only one headlight on can appear to be a distant car with both headlights on.

They use anti-gravitational fields to maneuver through time and space, which would mean traveling at such unbelievable speeds would not harm the inhabitants of the ship

Is that a real alien

The extra-terrestrial hypothesis as we know it is obviously wrong, it doesn't make sense. That leaves several other hypotheses, including of course that it's all fake/made up by crazies/bad dreams, etc..

It also leaves the hypothesis that there is an entirely terrestrial but highly masked/cloaked source.

Always got the spoops with Lazar

Post your best evidence for UFOs right now, I want to believe

One time I witnessed a flying object and I was unable to identify it.

so you are telling there is a correlation betwen ufo sightings and th stupidity of a countrys population?

>Everyone claims having seen a ufo in their life
>Now that everyone is a walking camera no one can record a single one

Sucks when they strap your parents down in front of you and force you to watch the surgery.

Still personally think they're just biological puppets for some non-physical entity, and I also believe they're not exactly from space.

Unidentified Foreign Occupiers

How many UFOs have you seen today Heinrich?

non
>implying I leave my basement

They can come to America....

ONLY IF THEY ARE LEGAL

>everyone
>no one
Into the trash it goes.

Fuck off Wayne.

I think we made a deal with the wrong ones, aliens probably have their own psychopathic individuals.
>yfw the elite think all this surveillance tech will benefit them in the future
>yfw you realize they are constructing a system for them without realizing
>yfw humanity's about to get fucked in the ass by aliens who are much worse

Yes, stealing our womyn n shit.

Heh, this ain't the_donald, kid. Welcome to Sup Forums, I think you're gonna like it here, but let's get one thing straight before you continue to make a fool of yourself.

Legality has nothing to do with it. If they're brown, flush em down. If they're yellow, let em mellow. If they're white, all is right.

Nobody's coming here unless they're white and well educated. Capiche, kid?

Now stick around and learn some stuff before these other Sup Forumsastards rip ya a new one.

>mayans were aliens
>culturally and genetical similair indigenous folk got slaughtered by the Europoid races
Kek and people don't believe that the European Races descend from Atlantis

lol Mexico u r funny!

Have any of you ever met an UFO before or been abducted by them?

>what are they getting in return?
Maybe they're just like probing.

Go read CIA archives. They released thousands of reports long ago. Once you realize the retard in norway describe the same physics defying aircraft to his local newspaper as the retard in Kongo the same year (1952 I think) youll understand that people werent actually making anything up.

Didn't want to offend you, Singapore.
We cool?

You know, here in Singapore we have a saying:

"those who have bantz they like each other"

or something.

Ok, so what now? Do we support degeneracy or fight it?

If you want to learn the truth about UFOs read this:
no BS

mediafire.com/download/8mkibd3gvictitb/UFO_abduction.zip

murican bants have been in top form this morning. keep it up

Aliens probably exist and if they knew about us they would watch earth like it was a reality show.

I live right near an Air Force base and I do see some weird shit sometimes usually mid summer or mid winter. I just think they are testing things I have no idea about, so I guess that's a UFO.

We'll do what God wishes, friend.

If Aliens that have developed FTL travel have discovered earth they would either:

A) Not be interested in us
B) Observe us but not be stupid enough to be spotted, let alone crash their craft and let the USAF capture it
or
C) announce their arrival

I think that aliens that would follow B or C would be absolutely benevolent or malevolent (and no half measure here) if they've gone to the effort to seek us out.

Personally I believe that the singularity (humans being overtaken by machines) is either inevitable or that humans will take a luddite-styled approach to technology in order to protect ourselves (and either way we're kind of fucked). I imagine that aliens would be somewhat similar, but then again, they are aliens...

TL;DR UFO sightings are bullshit

if they exist, I'd like to take a ride in one, just once.

Can someone breif me on exactly what ayyy lmao means?

Nope not bullshit. Just go read the archives friend. If its aliens or government secret crafts who can say tho.

>starts post with "if aliens"
>ends with "UFO sightings are bullshit"

Why would anyone download this?
Just post pic or text.

>everyone has camera in their pocket
>no increase in alien ship sightings
>it actually seems to have gone down since the 90's
WHY?

>because hd cameras and ease of seeing if a photo/video has been manipulated

aliens. it was a response to seeing a fake alien that is now a meme

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
dmt-nexus.me/doc/David Jacobs - The Threat.pdf
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

Massive UFO Fleet above Earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=KKn9IcgtYQ8

Because those are books. You can't post a book to Sup Forums.

>look up in the sky while getting out of car
>see something that look like a really big star
>its afternoon and its the only bright thing besides the Sun
>wait what.jpg
>try to figure out what it is, maybe a planet
>actually notice its moving and that it can't be higher than lets say 10000meters
>it starts moving westwards
>can't really tell how fast it is but its like flying over me
>keep watching it
>it suddenly turns black
>a black sphere moving over the sky
>what the fuck is this shit
>it accelerates
>vanishes behind a few buildings on the horizon

I have no fucking Idea what I saw, I wanted to take a picture with my phone but I was thinking the whole time that I would any second figure out what it is so a photo wouldn't be needed.

Shit was spooky

They're just more polite now!
If you ever see a UFO don't be afraid.

If the being is malevolent ask for Christ to help.

If the being is benevolent, and you are frightened, they will leave if you voice this.

Doubt it. Probably a virus.
Post a screenshot of a few pages or you're Bernie Sanders.

I had sleep abduction paralysis when i was a kid. The ayy lmaos would not leave me alone even when i asked Christ for help.

My thoughts on the matter.

1: Space is huge, so intelligent life is almost certainly out there.
2: Space is huge, so the odds of us crossing paths with intelligent life is extremely small.
3: Most UFO's are probably some yahoo from DARPA taking their latest toy out for a joy ride.

You're a fucking idiot. It's a zip with David M. Jacobs' three abduction books in PDF format.

Thanks for sharing.

Its a virus you won't post a screenshot.

What would happen?

To be honest it's extremely probably there is life in the universe. If they developed FTL travel, they will most likely have explorers or conquerers to find other sentient life in order to not feel alone in the universe. If some aliens found earth, they will most likely observe us like a Zoo for years until we've accomplished what they've done.

Eyewitness to Tinley Park triangles and I observed a UFO abducting a farm hand.
After years of belief, I have come to believe the triangles were black ops and any real aliums are actually demons...sounds stupid at first,but look into it...demons could bring about Revelations prophecy by making us believe God does not exist.

Fine.
Satisfied now?
You are one paranoid fuck.

sorry you were molested by your dad bro...the mind can break easy. Just look at Monarch

I saw a ufo once a month or so late at night in the Statesboro area. Place is a fucking hot bed and there's not even an air force base around.

I believe aliens are here living on earth with us and have been for centuries, but how can you tell an alien from a human being? Any signs or clear differences?

Aliens look like this, call themselves jews, and claim they own the planet.

Probably 99% of UFOs are man-made, and 90% of UFO researchers are frauds or idiots.

The other 1% of UFO sightings are very interesting. I don't think anyone, including government agencies, can explain them all.

Abiogenesis almost certainly only occurred once in this universe. It either occurred in this solar system or elsewhere. If the latter, then life was seeded here and the UFO phenomenon is probably extraterrestrial.

Ultimately, life was architected by God, but the genesis of life may have occurred around another sun. Maybe the 400 year old Adam, Eve, Noah, etc., were ayylmaos.

They are time traveling future humans trying to figure out exactly where and when things went wrong.