General stoner thread.
What are yall smoking on?

Bumping with random thc pics

Smoking on Lavender kush right now

L&M green 100

Don't know the strain
But Smoking on the dankest kush in KS

Smoking on some blueberry k.
Anybody in the eight one six area trying to sell?

Currently trying out Creeper. Not bad.

I'm on the missouri, Kansas border. Smoking on some pretty good kush myself.

Round these parts there are three types of weed:
shit/brick weed, mids, and "kush"
Currently smoking on "kush", or more accurately an unknown strain of high quality drugs

Haven't tried it. I've tried a couple different k's, some hydro, and a few other mixes. Sounds good though man.

Man you must live in the boonies. I lived in Oklahoma for a while. Nothing but Reginald and shit tier strands. Was pretty scary. Seemed like it would be laced in crack or some shit.

MAN, MY ROOMIE MADE WEED MILK TODAY. I had one shot and was FUCKED for 6 hours.

Out of all the people in this town that sells weed, the dispatcher at the police station sells the best shit. lol

Smoking some Girl Scout, took some pictures of my girls. Opinions?

pineapple express wax

Looks like a good Indica with good coloring and hairs. Bet it's pretty good. Area recently decriminalized to a misdemeanor so its starting to open up. Can't wait for bigger and better stuff man.

My first grow, for the record

cop

Sitting in the middle of a hurricane with my last buds. Welp.

I have been smoking straight herb man. Heard was was the way to go though man. Also heard it's pretty hard to get hands on depending location.

Lol naw. Recently got out of active duty military so recently started picking back up and have few contacts. Smoke mainly for mental illness due to service man. Been enjoying.

You must be down near southern Texas. Good luck bro.

dunno, but it's nice

Some strong sativa stuff. Id trade it all for a bit of indie, no one ever fucking has indie around here

I quit.
I feel like such a copypasta lazy shithead on weed. And its such a fucking hassle to get it because its not legal here. All the fucking hoops and hope the dumb nigger shows up to the meet, or is home, or "bruh ill be there in 20" The amount of times I've been left waiting is ridiculous and the shit I do while on it is not worth it, guaranteed, fap, eat junk, nap for the 1000th time in a fucking row. Maybe cartoon reruns or vidya. It's all repetitive and you don't even notice. And the fucking odor from vapes and bongs is horrible. Cleaning all that shit, and making sure you have fuel or charge or whatever. And worse is it ruins your teeth and lungs (I'm a professional singer).

I'd love it if it wasn't surrounded by all this shit ass culture and stigma, maybe then I'd go outside while high. Until it's legal, fuck weed.

I don't blame you. Hope it gets legalized where you are soon, no one should have to go without.