I think my dads cheating on my step mom

>I think my dads cheating on my step mom
>im out of the house in college so not that relevant to me
>have 13 y/o step sister who's lacked a father figure for most of her life
>dad's side ho lives down the street so only a matter of time before he gets caught
>hvnt discussed issue with anyone (think i need more evidence)
>advice on how to deal with this
>advise on how to help step-sister through this

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2012/08/09/does_gymnastics_derail_puberty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sleep with step sister

it is the only way

But first you kill your parents

get her pregnant then leave her

(OP) here
shes fugly

age knows no beauty

all the easier to hit it from behind

i dont live in the house, and she hasnt started bleeding yet, so both are impossibilities

how long's your dad been with her?

then you kill her first, and then u fuck her

this is a sad story

off and on for about 8 years, been married to each other twice

But for real user, what you should do, is talk to your dad in a men2men talk, and ask him directly. You don't have to tell this to anyone, and talk this 2 nobody, just him, he's gonna understeand. If u want, find evidence. If you are right about the cheating, then tell him to stop cause he is gonna hurt that lil girl. Good luck

ya, kinda sucks

Real shit right here

thanks user, this is helpful

This + if that doesn't work you should (if you can while studying) get a job and maybe become your sister's legal guardian, either way after you're done with college you should definitely do that if the situation has not been resolved by then.

13 and no period? Bro, that's a lie.

And then he can fuck her, right?

Challenge him to a duel. IF you win, he pays for college. IF he wins, you have to fuck his wife.

wait a second, how do he knows that she hasnt bleed

some girls start ~10, some start ~20. fat ones start early. gymnasts don't really start till they stop gymnasting so fucking hard. A woman's body won't start if she's under like 8% body fat.

Nah, there's probably better pussy at his college anyway.

thats a little extreme, my parents are good people, realy good parents honestly, just super toxic with one another, but thanks for the input

> nothing on the panties

how long's he been cheating? rough, the relationship is definitely fucked.
wait for it all to come out in the woodwork and then talk to everyone individually. you seem like a decent dude, just do what you think is right and react in the present moment.

nigga the fuck kind of health class taught you periods don't come until some are 20

>how do he knows
How does he know

Jesus fucking Christ, learn your fucking language so you don't sound like a god damned idiot.

fugly fat? or face fugly?

you need a life

salon.com/2012/08/09/does_gymnastics_derail_puberty/
etc

First you fuck your dad.
Then you fuck his wife.
Then you kill the girl, so no one has daddy issues.
AND THEN YOU KILL YOURSELF

she doesnt use tampons or pads, we share a bathroom, also its kinda hard to miss when you live with a girl in any way

sorry men, english is not really my language

user from that post here, well I'm just suggesting cause I'm obviously not really familiar with the whole situation, but often times (I'd say a good 80%+) parents being toxic to one another end up creating a toxic environment for the kid, even if they aren't toxic to her directly. Sometimes it's better to be away from them even if they are good parents just to get away from that "dark aura". Anyways, good luck resolving that situation user, hope it works all out for the best.

she just uses stronk kegs to hold it in, then upper decks them into the toilet, like any reasonable 13 year old girl

Fine. But know the other way sounds uneducated and low class.

probably a while, i know when they were separated, he was fuggin the side bitch, so he prob picked it back up again since my stepmom has been away on business trips and shit

don't ever be your dad. remember how shitty it makes life for everyone else. get a clean split and move on if you've got to, but don't be him

thanks user

thanks pinocchio, i have a rule against cheating, but i home wreck for sport so i usually end relationships in a less shitty way