>Mayweather is 49-0 in boxing
>McGregor is 0-0 in boxing
>Takes a world class champion 10 rounds to beat a 0-0 boxer
>They both hug and smiled at each other
>Mayweather walks away as boxing's first billionaire
>McGregor walks away $180m richer
>There was no loser

This so much

Mayweather fans and McGregor fans will both try to argue against it. The way they smiled at each other at the end. Obvious collusion

McGregor lost the fight. Fair fight. Good call. Clearly lost.

Yup. They basically hustled the public. People who paid a hundred bucks to see this are the real losers imo

Have you ever watched a cat play with a mouse? I guess you could give the mouse credit for "lasting as long as it did" but you'd be giving credit to the wrong party.

Sup Forums is that >>> way.

Wtf does pol have to do with this? Are you braindead?

Mayweather always uses the first few rounds to study his opponents. McGregor still was surprisingly decent, though, but Mayweather dominated him the whole fight.

Yeah a mouse that won that threw left uppercut right crosses, and pivoted and used angles and connected cleanly for the first 5 rounds with a 49-0 pro boxer. Was it a work? Maybe, but there was some heat on those early round punches.

You're correct! But people like to bitch. Bitching and race wars is what keeps Sup Forums alive.
Also height and dick rate threads.

>worthless poorfag peasant detected

Listen you Mayweather chode smokers. I was rooting for Mayweather, too, but I'm not retarded. He wasn't playing with his food. They were giving a good show. McGregor made quite a few hits to the back of the head. Hmm wonder why it was never called. And like foe real. Mayweather just happened to come out of retirement to fight a fucking 0-0 boxer? A 49-0 boxer... Came out of retirement... To fight a 0-0. Are you fucking retarded? This was no contest. McGregor wanted the money. He had nothing to lose. $34m was his net worth, he more that quadrupled it in an hour.
Mayweather made boxing history. How he fuck can you not put two and two together

>There was no loser
>Mayweather 50-0.
Choose one

>triggered cuck who actually paid to see this

That's actually hilarious. I thought people like you were a myth.

yeah but if Mayweather stepped into an mma ring he would get raped like a prison bitch. Mcgregor probably spent the whole fight trying to keep the rules straight because boxing is so restrictive.

i wanna know what's worse? he probably never paid to watch a fight live in his life

I was waiting for some submission moves

i kept expecting some random kick from macgregor

>collusion
>hustled
Let it go, not everything is a false flag operation.

We get it. You're a liberal.

>They were giving a good show.
Who's the "they" faggot? McGregor? Na, maybe the ref and Mayweather but not the mic. He tried to play around all cocky and shit in the first two rounds. He didn't have any idea what Mayweather was doing. He could barely stand up at the start of the last round and couldn't move or defend himself. That limey faggot was played hard the whole time.

kek

So, you're saying that McGregor lost because he didn't know how to box? Well, shit! It looks like we both watched the same match after all.

>mfw people unironically paid to watch this

Idgaf about your opinion. Literally haven't been on pol in years. I just happen to talk like that. If you think that alone makes me from pol you're an idiot

>You're a liberal.
Is that a comfy reality you wrap yourself in? Does it make all the scary uncertainty of the real world go away?

didn't this nigger lose against klitschko a bunch of years back

They dragged it out for 10 rounds because the majority of betters thought McGregor was getting KO'd by round 3. The bookies were the real winners tonight.

It's amazing how blind people can be. A 0-0 fighting a 49-0.
HURRR DURRR THEES IS SO NARMAL

i would rather spend $100 for something physical even something like a set of hand tools i could use for years. instead of a tv show that will just be in my memory.

Fixed as fuck
Every time they clutched they’d talk and be smiling on the way out.
“three more rounds until you slow down my nigga”
“fookin hell I remember”
>three rounds later
“NIGGA YOU SPOSDA BE TIRED”
“Ah fookin foorgot! Let me go and whallop me a few good ones.”

Easy there, Samuel Clemons

Middle aged mutant nigga turtle

>There was no loser
The losers were the idiots who paid $99 to watch the fight.

>Did this undefeated welterweight lose to a heavyweight years ago?

Gee, I don't know, better check boxrec or something

How come whenever a black and an Irishman fight the black always wins

I was disappointed Bieber wasn't in his entourage like the old days.

It's almost like you don't understand strategy

BTFO McGregor fan starter pack:

>Mayweather is a fucking pussy, he should have fought head on like a real man
>Mayweather only wins because he just sits there and dodges and never punches
>It's obvious the fight was rigged
>Conor was beating the shit out of him in the first rounds
>ref stopped the fight too early, he still had a few good punches in him
>I knew he wasn't gonna win but I wanted to see him change history so that's why I rooted for him
>if this was MMA Mayweather would have got his ass kicked
>boxing doesn't show how skilled you are as a fighter anyway
>he still wins $100 mil so he didn't lose

Well, then people cant say 49-0 lol he got ukraine'd

Potato was better tho. But whatever, no-one will care in a weeks time

Scored about right.

Tired and played out already. We get it, you like nugget dick in your mouth.

But I'm a Mayweather fan, retard. Learn to read

>Easy there, Samuel Clemons
What?

that looks suspicious as fuck, mcgregor held back

It Says "McGregor fan" starter pack jackass
You learn to read.
If you're not a Mcgregor fan it wasn't meant for you retard

Then don't fucking use it as a response to my op, faggot

Look at him nod at Mayweather at the end

>implying people don't reply to OP as a reply to the overall thread

the punches dint even affect him.

>mcgregor held back
He held back just like Katy Parry *Swish Swish* fail.

What is he pointing out? Allah is great or what?

50-0

Op here
Interesting

fuckin lol.

USA! USA! USA!

Wouldn't it make more sense for Mayweather to have lost if it was fixed? That's where all of the bets were. You would've made a hell of a lot more money betting on Conor with a fixed fight.

>*don't hit me too hard mcgregor remember that extra 30million i promised'
>*punch punch punch*
>*nod nod*
>*ok that will fool them*

What thread did you post CP?

Dude, Sup Forums doesn't believe in facts or reality or reason. They live on conspiracies. The dumber the better. I applaud your attempt at convincing them though.

Not trying to sound like a rich fag, but am I the only one who doesn't think $100 is much? Especially for a fight this big, I have well enough to spare.

You don't sound like a richfag, you sound like someone who doesn't understand the value of money.

Man, don't make racist comments when you don't know what you're talking about. Chris Eubank (black) was undefeated for 10 years, first person to beat him was Steve Collins, an Irishman.

Connor McGregor is the greatest, they planned a 10/11 round go down. Greatest heist in history, $500+ million in cash and everyone is dumb none the wiser. Good on these two, Americans are fucking stupid and deserve to lose their money. And I'm an American, who obviously didn't pay for this shit
This generation should be fucking ashamed, you are all fucking stupid...even if you watched it for free. It's all publicity, you didn't even care that much about the presidential election. I wish that everyone that was born between the years 1995-2005 were dead. The WORLD would be better off, seriously

>value of money.
See, you save it so that you can have a lot of it so that you can spend it...wait, shit. How do you save it and spend it at the same time? Or if spending it later is better than spending it now then wouldn't spending it even later be even better? Maybe it's always save and never spend money. It's like being poor but with a bank account.

Jesus man, give up. McCantbox lost because he can't box. He might become a great boxer if he trained to be one but he isn't very good as of tonight. He even got lost a few times and started doing MMA moves and blows.

That might be the most autistic thing I've ever read; I am actually educated and I had to read that shit at least three times to try and understand what you were saying.

>using Sup Forums in browser

download clover ffs, it's a world of difference

10 years ago I lived in poverty.
Now, I'm a college student with about $80,000 in assets. I have a 3 bedroom house and 2 cars (2014 and 2017). I eat about $80 in food every day. I'm self made. I understand what I spend, but know how to work the market to earn it. $100 is a lot of money. $50 is a lot of money. I've got to where I am because I know the value of money.

Not even an argument, both are retired effective immediately. Floyd is done obviously (50-0 record, passing marciano) and Connor is worried about his brain health. Who cares!!!!?!! Both scammed you assholes for upwards of $500-600 million, good for them

>That might be the most autistic thing I've ever read;
Good, that was what I was going for.

The cotto and japanese fight earlier was really good. That was a real boxing match.

If you only have $80k in "assets" and spend $3,200 a month on food?!?
You are fiscally retarded and deserve to be poor; you have no money managing skills my friend

This. $99 pay per view. Mmm mmh mmmm. Rolling in cash.

I agree $80 a day food man is a complete succboi

>I eat about $80 in food every day.
Dafuq you eat homie? Lobster and filet for dinner everyday? I could eat at three respectable establishments for every meal, everyday and not spend that kinda money, please don't tell me you fully understand the "value" of a fucking dollar.

You're fuggin retarded. Mayweather was makin him swing to waste energy, and McGregor was nodding in approval of his evasiveness.

Boxing isn't throwing every punch at 100% power.

Not him. Maybe I'm just a simple guy who doesn't spend much to begin with, so $100 on rare occasion is fine with me.

You clearly missed the point. Obviously, you aren't referring to the objective value of money. You must be speaking about the subjective value of money. That form of value is a personal one. It's an opinion of sorts. Therefore, your subjective value of money most likely is not the same as another person's subjective value of money. The obnoxious part of what you're saying is in how you frame it as if you've found some absolute, objective truth about money when you haven't. That makes your advice to other people poor at best. How about you first find out how the other person subjectively values money and then form advice around that. It's a much more helpful way to dispense financial advice.

>this level of delusion

There is no conspiracy here.

You realize more than half your assets are your yearly spending on food? You are either actually really retarded or you are lying....guessing the second

>moron shitcunt who got daddy to pay for it detected

Do you really believe that? These guys are both prominent athletes in their "fields"; you think this wasn't some charade at a money grab? That's the only reason Floyd came out of retirement...to become the third billionaire athlete, along with Tiger and Jordan. If you believe it was for any other reason, you are clearly mentally deminished

except that mcgregor lost

I actually agree with this

F.Y.I.: mcgregor knew he was going to lose, and was fairly proud at how long he lasted. and in fact he did pretty well, up against a boxing monster like that.

By the time I was 18 I had $10k saved, don't tell me I don't know the value of money.

did any cucks actually pay for this? everything has been nothing for nearly ten years.

>boxing monster

None of these things you list are impressive without context and some are downright retarded regardless of context. As an example, "$80,000 in assets" is confusing when you understand that "assests" includes things like real estate and automobiles. Therefore, you own a 3 bedroom house and 2 cars for less than $80,000? That 3 bedroom must be a broken trailer and the 2 cars are engine-less and burned up.

More like scared faggot who runs/hides every fight. If he actually had to "fight" his matches (i.e. the ring was half as small), he would have at least 3 loses at best. Probably more like 5-7

H-He offered

Why do you think Mayweather fights? He only ever fights for the money. There's no conspiracy there. Why does McGregor fight? I don't know since I don't care to watch faggots fucking in a cage. I'd suspect that he also fights for money since he could be a loud mouth faggot at a local bar if he was just looking to be the baddest mother fucker in his life. No conspiracy here. Where would the conspiracy be?

Except whatever woman/punching bag Mayweather aent home to.

Actually proud owner of a double wide and a 03' Impreza and a 05' Kia, so jokes on you bro...I do have 80k in assets. And I eat only the finest foods, not more than $80 a day of course, I'm not crazy

>I actually agree with this
Everyone agrees that two professional fighters were fighting for money. That's why they are professional fighters instead of amateur fighters.