I can see why this movie has a fanbase that vehemetly defends it so much. It looks like a good movie...

I can see why this movie has a fanbase that vehemetly defends it so much. It looks like a good movie, it sounds like a good movie, and it carries itself like a good movie, but it's not a good movie. They were distracted by those 3 cosmetic things and didnt take the time to analyze the the actual film. It's why you see so many shitposts here on Sup Forums making fun of Civil War for having bland cinematography.

It was a cool little movie about Batman facing Superman before the Jews got to it.

in b4 DCucks reading too much into their movie in an attempt to make it seem well-written.

in b4 surface level jesus allegory bullshit

cry more marvelcuck,the movie is a masterpiece
>people hate,what they don't understand

>6 months
>still mad

any further explanation please?

How can DCUcks ever recover

Dont hate the movie, hate your brain.

>movies only DChads will truly understand

It's hard being so alpha

>Civil War for having bland cinematography

get your eyes checked

Look I'm the biggest Marvelcuck on the planet(I even have a Cap shield hanging in my room) and even I can admit Civil War is a bland looking movie. This is what happens when you have a assembly line production schedule and shoot the entirety of your film in Atlanta.

AESTHETIC

Yes, unlike CW wich looks like a shit movie, sounds like a shit movie and carries itself like a shit movie and it turns out to be a shit movie. Gotta say that Marvel sure knows how to keep it consistent.

I'm neither a DC or Marvel cuck but you just made yourself look like a bit of an idiot, that cinematography is BLAND as hell. If you think those shots are any special then you need to learn more about films.

Copypasta

Here's something to consider: CW has about a dozen superhero characters. Granted, 2 of them (Ant Man and Spiderman) are shoehorned cameo appearances purely for the toy $$$, yet the film still has a tight narrative, most of the characters have arcs, all of them get something cool to do. Cap, Bucky, Tony, Black Panther are fully fleshed out and get proper story arcs despite competing for screen time with Zemo, Crossbones, etc. When they do appear, Ant and Spider both steal the show with their cool powers.

Fucking FALCON gets more lines of dialogue in Civil War than Superman does in a film called "Batman vs Superman". Just think about that for a moment. And were any of Superman's lines memorable, apart from " the bat is dead. Bury it" and "MARTHA!" (for the wrong reasons)?

And Wonder Woman, despite only having to share screen time with two other heroes, speaks only to Bruce Wayne during the entire 2.5 hour movie and has no impact on the story whatsoever. She could be edited right out and no-one would notice. What does she do? Inflict a meaningless wound on Doomsday?

If nothing else, Civil War is a work of extremely efficient storytelling. BvS is horribly inefficient at setting up mood, characterisation and storylines in an economical and effective way. Bloated and incoherent, I believe the critics said.

what's bad about them, may I inquire? what are some special shots, if you'd like to post them?

It was all a big ironic meme to start with, but what you need to realize is that there are literal autistic people (not the insult, the actual medical condition) on Sup Forums that are too socially retarded to understand sarcasm and too insecure to hold their own opinions. So our resident hordes of aspies see all these threads jokingly praising how deep BvS was (while the film is being hammered by critics, which appeals to their contrarian nature) and figure that they have to like and praise it too. And thus, "Sup Forums likes BvS".

>cinematography
>in still images
You just made yourself look like a complete and utter fucking mongrel

They're not necessarily "bad", they're just painfully bland and generic as hell, here's an example of some genuinely impressive cinematography (pic related).

Literally what? Do you even know the fucking definition of "cinematography" you complete and utter idiot?

Here's another example of great cinematography.

Hey, I'm saying they were both shit movies. What I can appreciate about BvS is that at least at some moments, it tried to be something else. It mostly failed, but it tried. CW was just cynical bullshit.

i never seen these but they look boring af desu

>90% establishing shot
The action is THAT bad, folks

lol okay go back to your capeshit then little boy

I can't stop laughing
Fucking sophomore cinegrids babbies

Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that. I've won countless awards for written reviews, I've received much praise for my film analyses and now I'm getting a career out of it. What have you accomplished in your life?

>"lol fuckin pretentious film student lol"
>"i love my capeshit so much it's my passion hurr durr"

>t-t-theyre still images

Maybe when you've passed sixth grade and have 1/20th of the cinematic skill set I have i'll remotely listen to your plebeian mongoloid rambling. In fact I think i'm going to bookmark this thread and show them to my IRL film club members later this week so we can have a good laugh.

Don't step up to the bouncers when you're a skinny manlet kiddo.

Not him but chill out user its just Sup Forums

What the fuck are you talking about? I've finished school, and I can already tell by your pretentious ego that you can't actually even comprehend deeper films. "1/20th of the cinematic skill" made me kek the most, keep deluding yourself you moronic child.

>"my IRL film club members"
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao you sound like a fucking loser

Thank you! Finally someone with common sense agrees with me.

These were all me btw in case you're confused

>I even have a Cap shield hanging in my room
I'll give you the entire thread to prove it, bitch.

>I'm going to show what that meany said to me on an Internet image board
Yeah I'm sure they're going to be thrilled. Just stop bullying the autist he knows he's lost the argument

Genuinely laughing at myself right now, fuckin' kek.

I'm glad that even you agree that he lost the argument though, restoring my faith in this board a li'l.

Look how fucking intimidated you are right now, princess. It's actually adorable i'm grinning ear to ear.

After you've fucked your sister and came back to Sup Forums, make sure you make a thread about how Welles is the best director of all time.

>updooted

If this post isn't autism incarnate I don't know what is.

> Rotten tomatoes is a good site for reviews

Mate, I don't have a dog in this fight, but you can't seriously thing RT is reliable, right? It's like most other review sites, it ignores what actual people are saying and gives critics head while doing so. It's a sham of a site and you should make up your own mind.

ok now I'm certain you're trolling... or you're genuinely severely idiotic.

>dude i have no argument so ill just say it doesnt matter!!!
Lmao stick to your plebshit flicks, DCuck.

probably the worst cinematography grid ever posted on Sup Forums

lmao is this a fucking joke?

>DUDE LIKE OUR FUNNY TUMBLR TIER MARVEL MOVIE GOT A HIGHER RATING ON THIS TOMATO WEBSITE THAN THAT STUPID SHITTY ASS DC MOVIE

New here, and a marvelcuck?
>DUDE DKEKS LMAO

>>DUDE LIKE OUR FUNNY TUMBLR TIER MARVEL MOVIE GOT A HIGHER RATING ON THIS TOMATO WEBSITE THAN THAT STUPID SHITTY ASS DC MOVIE
You forgot to add the LMAO to the end of your post, capeshit tourist

I've analyzed the shit out of it. It's a great movie.

>shoot the entirety of your film in Atlanta.
Wait, even the L__A__G__O__S scene?

Superman's memorable lines(not even Clark's) besides the two you already mentioned:

"I didn't see it, Lo. I'm afraid I didn't see it because I wasn't looking."

"It [meant hope] on my world. My world doesn't exist anymore."

"If I wanted it, you'd be dead already."

"This creature comes from another world. My world."

"This is my world. You are my world."

And the times he doesn't speak when you'd expect him to are every bit as telling as the times he does.