Black men
>handsome, with strong, well defined, masculine facial features
>beautiful dark, glistening skin that highlights their muscularity
>large framed, tall, muscular, ripped physique and strong
>alpha, masculine, dominant and spontaneous behavior
>deep, manly voices
>innately social, have "game" that can charm any woman to sleep with them
>possess rhythm, great dancers, which skills also translate in bed
>large penises, able to be erect rock hard for hours, can fill white women's vaginas and stretch them beyond what is imaginable
>shoot large amounts of virile, potent african warrior sperm during ejaculation

Whitebois
>weak, feminine, round facial features
>pale, sickly skin that gets cancer when exposed to sunlight
>fat, out of shape, weak due to low test
>beta mentally ill wrecks
>whiny nasally voices
>socially inept, considered "creepy" by women
>clumsy, oafish movements
>tiny limp dicks with erectile dysfunction due to excessive masturbation/mental illness
>impotent sperm

this thread again, oh goody

Whitebois
>have a job
>not on food stamps
>not on welfare
>know who their fathers are
>not in prison

Both dicks look black

even Maisie agree

what is the point of these threads?
it's literally social conditioning and you are an idiot if you read this shit even ironically

Takes a special kind of attention starved faggot to write shit like this.

>McGregor loses
>McGregor fans spam this shit on every board
P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

Don't forget:
Are significantly less likely to beat or kill their women.
Are significantly less likely to have STDs
Are significantly less likely to abandon their children.

Is that a fucking joke?
Nigger with an erection
vs
White man just letting it hang out

And now niggers, nigger lovers, libtards, faggots, traps and fetish freaks it's time for the Looney Coons and their new smash hit "Sheeeeit!"

yo mamma rappa dappy doo
kill dapigs and scrappy too
bang da hoes drop ya droes
look muh big black cock
get muh bling out da muhfukn hock
sheeeit she says sheeeit
hit dat cracka ass hard like a whip
on a nigga ass
sheeeeeeiiiiiitt

do da time fo da crime
like workin five ta nine
for a dime and a rhyme in time
on muh ebt card
sheeeit she says sheeeeit
hit dat cracka ass
sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

is it any wonder the BBC meme is pushed so hard?

Dear black people,
I'm so sorry. I mean, I’m really sorry you’re so assfuckingly retarded.
I don’t owe any of you walking, talking hunks of shit reparations because every freedom that I have enjoyed for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors earned. I have benefited from this wealth as you also would if you had any motivation beyond slamman da hoes, as my ancestors did, as our nation did before and after slavery. No white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of humanity and civility that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.
Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been earned despite all the niggers around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the success of hard work and teamwork, something niggers haven’t even heard of. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still worked my ass off for what little I could earn. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street because the black man is busy jackin old ladies for their welfare checks. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you don’t owe shit to any niggers. You owe them a bullet to the head right now and you will pay them right now, or they’ll attack a cop.
I'm so sorry. For the existence of niggers.

It makes white men hate or want to kill all the black men they can because they get sick of the bullshit bragging and double standards in dick measurement; niggetry.

So is this pols doing? Trying to rile up white people and turn them into racists? Seems plausible

Get a life loser.

No, Sup Forums is actually smarter about it than this. These threads only effect the small percentage of sexually insecure white men. Most of the men on Sup Forums have no prospects of getting laid.

I'm a sissy little Australian faggot, who supports African men fucking our women and breeding white men out of existence

>virile, potent african warrior sperm
you're trying waaaay to hard lad

Hmm true. These threads do seem like really weak bait. Whats the shit I should look out for to know whether or not pols baiting me?

thats a spic dick
whites either have purple/pink

one on right is a black twink

would fuck that brown sissy