instagram.com/missleannerae/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

yea i kept lookin at her too lol

Fuck me sideways, I found her

Leanne Rae

Nice work user

she must've gotten paid a boatload tonight

poor girl, they didn't even give her fitting pants!

Why? There are a couple way hotter ring girls. Although corona ring girls are the best. I have a picture with two of the absolute hottest bitches around

Can we get more pics of her

I doubt they paid her much. There's dozens of hot girls that would done it free just for the exposure

she's been smiling for like 3 hours straight

looks like the worst job ever

Anyone got stills of her expressions when that retard mcgreggor was trying to talk at the end of the fight

>Leanne Rae

my niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=cFsKNAAiuXI

So post them friend.

instagram.com/missleannerae/?hl=en

She probably sucked cock the best.

Trap trap trap

kek seriously I think she might be an robot...
if her owner is selling I'm willing to talk prices

Really? You faggot, you ho.

Tecate girls are better

Fine keep thread alive while I look. No shot bruh. Wait till you see these two goddesses

here you go my friends. Caught them as they were heading off somewhere. They were more than happy to take a picture with me and got to have a little chat with them

Aye, you came through. Cheers, they're hot as fook.

I try to come through and provide some good content. Also these two are legit the hottest ring girls in the game, there's a reason why I took my chances putting my hands on their lower backs.

In my opinion they're light years hotter than OP's pic, she just looks like some typical mexi bitch that actually worked out instead of eat fried foods and coke.

pic related was from the same fight, chatted up with the promoter of the event and got to play around with his world series ring

damn, names please, being staring at them the whole time they appeared

haha sorry bud i'm not going to ruin the fun for you, the search is half the fun

you're objectively wrong

Idiot traps cant be ringgrills.

Nah I'm not. But have fun having shit taste. Means more hot girls for me while you take busted looking bitches

mom

>Leanne Rae
dat's a fugly

I preferred the hot blonde