HAPPENING: HOUSTON FLOODS

Shit is getting real crazy now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scozyboyz/status/901667188586795008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Has too kids
>about to drown
"Imma tweet about this"

the rain is on and off in my area. the streets flooded a little.

Didn't the mayor say something like

"It's your choice if you choose not to evacuate, but emergency services will not be able to reach you. If you decide to stay please write your name on your arm to make identification easier"

>Holding Firm

SE Houston here
>car was flooded

Thank god it's over and the rain is slowing down.

Are they kill

Shit that scary.

Not in an area that experiences this stuff. Can someone explain why they didn't leave when they were told too?

It's okay, lads. God will save her.

Some of them are just poor and can't afford a hotel or just dumb

I guess so:

Residents who did not evacuate a Texas coastal town ahead of Hurricane Harvey have been asked to write their name and social security number on their arm to help identify their bodies.
Rockport, Texas, Mayor Pro Tem Patrick Rios said Friday morning at a news conference that residents who are still in town should prepare for the worst.
'We’re suggesting if people are going to stay here, mark their arm with a Sharpie pen with their name and Social Security number,' Rios said

Rescue for anal

Oh, always thought they'd set up shelters for people like that in neighboring gyms and such. The worst we get is blizzards and that's we do when everyone looses services, but I also know Huston has considerably more people, so I didn't know what protocol was.

are people actually tweeting when they're about to drown? that's terrible

>Protip
Build homes on reinforced stilts even niggers who live in flood risk areas know this.
Basically bug eating tribal niggers have more sense than Americans.

Tough decisions

If I send her a pizza, you think they'll deliver

We have shelters for then in Dallas. There was shelters in San Antonio too

911 doesn't work since we were told they can't get to us.

I guess, they can't reach emergency services for some reason

My grandpa lives on sageview, the water is a foot deep in his house rn.

damn people signaling for rescue and nothing can be done

twitter.com/scozyboyz/status/901667188586795008

>us
Because some neckbeard is spending his last moments on Sup Forums
Sure kid.

>had to help some girl with huge wet titties move her car
>2 feet of water
>got out of the water
>leeches all over

Are you questioning women's logic? You misogynistic pig.

>I also believe that anything you think about long enough eventually becomes your reality!

Has she tried thinking that it's not flooding and she and her children aren't about to drown?

time to start funposting to this chick

Its funny because in that situation i would take the L for the team.

mainly because id be so useless in another situation so sacrificing myself to save others is the only way to redeem my uselessness

Or maybe have some presence of mind and realize that a roof is just tar and particle board.

Then it turns out the attic floods and they all drown and you're the only one left alive

user would float anyway. he's let himself go since he ascended to wizard status

Gonna need a bigger boat

>Huge weather nerd
well, she doesn't seem to smart about weather, but the huge part is dead ass

Has she tried thinking about being reached for a long time so it becomes reality?

The fucking MAYOR said if you don't leave write your name and social security number on your arm. This is fucking terrible and scary but it was preventable. If her children die, it will be her fault and her fault alone.

>Fan of whales
>Weather nerd

Oh lawd

HOLY KEK

Belugachan

Everyone in Florida is laughing at these drama queens

The lights are on. Sjw Electra origin story.

We need to strap some dinghys together and rescue Belugachan

Ex coast guard here. I was stationed in New Jersey during Hurricane Sandy. I can tell you from experience that we're not coming to save you during a hurricane. Evacuation orders exist for a reason.

God 1st? God aint gunna pick you up with his boat though, yeah i live in houston, its fucking bad and i still have power which is crazzy

>god 1st

he has a plan for you... to die in a flood

I'm in Florida. Not laughing.

Were the leeches sucking on her titties?

>I dont know where my wig is

and nothing of value was hopefully lost

houston and surrounding counties werent under evacuation orders, just coastal communities that were right on the water, we have gotten 15" in 3 hours

She's a sassy one

A lot of them are just dumb. I worked in a really affluent part of new jersey during sandy and the majority who stuck around didn't do so because they couldn't afford to go anywhere else.

whatre you doing then?

You're laughing on the inside.

As long as their phones work it cant be that bad right?

Get flooded in nola, escape to houston. 10 yrs later, get flooded in houston. God 1st.

haha she is still retarded for posting on twitter for someone to save her

It's hot to think she might get found dead and naked
if you guys could post photos they've posted previously to masturbate to I'd love that

She's a bitch

Can confirm you are useless. If you had a brain you'd just sit on the roof.

Why can't she be used as a flotation device for the other people with her?
If they're all the same size, they could easily be lashed together and float to safety.
Her hull seems sturdy enough.

Tell her were coming but the dinghy is small and she will have to be dragged through the waters on a rope.

if god kills kids then im pretty sure he wont save you, im in houston and im not asking for gods help, no thanks, ill save myself. i gots me a boat and a jetski

I hope so. Those titties were huge. The wet shirt compressed around them so tightly that I could see those jugs and the nipples too

I hope the leeches bite the nipple

Some one post an ad for swimming lessons

>I'm not edgy enough

>sleep in our car for a couple nights or risk drowning
>ehhhhhhhh, let's risk drowning

fucking stupid no matter which way you look at it dude

even if they didn't own an automobile they could walk to safety and sleep outside instead of risking drowning.

Yo why don't we report the posts so they get taken down lol shit would be wild

oh fuck my dad lives in friendswood with new family
wonder if im in his will

This.

>says god first
>not praying like a good christian should
>asking for help that is not from god
>will die in the flood like every other bad christian beofre

1. im not making a twitter

How about we remind them of when Texan Republicans voted no for Sandy relief. And tell then to pick themselves up by the bootstraps like God intended.

These rednecks like to shove god in everyones face lets do it back.

No it was social security numbers

That's not why they voted no. Did you read what else was in that bill?

They had their chance to leave.

Us jersey folk are better than that. Besides, wasn't it mostly Ted Cruz that opposed the relief? Most Texans hate him anyway

what an idiot. what if they only had a pencil

Fuck 'em. Too many people in the world anyway.

These niggas dumb AF why don't they just swim like tf or just go on the roof

you guys the evacuation orders and the mayor that told people to sharpie identification info wasn't in houston. the hurricane hit hardest several miles south of houston, that's where the evacuation shit was happening. houston was really on the edge of it and was expected to get heavy rainfall, but not the brunt of the hurricane.

these people weren't ever told to run or die

Oh, thank goodness. I didn't notice that. I was really worried.

Pay taxes for emergency services
They wont show up in case of emergency.
Only in Amurrica

Well that sucks. I really feel bad about this situation

Lol

emergency service employee pays taxes for emergency services
employee in emergency
emergency service dont show up

mah nigga good shit

Mexican here.

The blacks literally don't know how to swim. I dunno what to tell you but they get spooked as fuck when it floods

Even the happy merchants guild wont do that

Stupid niggriss

why do you have a picture of elkman

Sandy fucked us up man, but yet my grandmother decided to stay in the house. In atlantic city nonetheless

why doesnt she just shovel water into the empty bathtub

They still blame whites not letting them swim in the 60's for not being able to swim now.

Now would be a good time to let Texas secede before they suck up too much evil fed money

Kek

draining system for the city are full, because of flood. if she puts water in bath tub it just stays there and then bathtub is full of water too