People talking about the fight have me dying

People talking about the fight have me dying.
This isn't anime, motherfuckers don't have power levels and shit.

McGregor would slaughter Floyd in the Octagon and if you throw either of them into a medieval arena they'd both be dead in seconds.

You're good at what you train for and Connor forfeited 80% of his arsenal to fight someone at their 100%. Connor isn't a great boxer.

I joined in on this fight because it was popular but goddamn it's apparent that sportsfans are fucking meathead retards. Swear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkDDBL7jNew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amen at least theres one critical and level headed person around.

Tbh I'm more tilted at how boring it was. They both just gamed the rules baaarely short of being actual cheating when it was convenient for them. They spent more time brohugging it out than fighting. This is why boxing has been waning in relevance since scripted pro wrestling was a thing

MMA and boxing is still limited to a one world audience, while pro wrestling has a monopoly in america, Japan, and mexico. But both are still a niche market.

relevance doesn't matter anymore, 80% of shit on the main stream is just promoted/sponsored garbage.

Gotta admit though, these guys played the system in their favor.

They've made ungodly amounts of money off of this.

True. Still kind of confirms boxing as a shit bloodsport for me though.

Fuck I can't imagine how hype the Roman Coliseum or Aztec ballgames were. Even fencing duels to first blood must have been one hell of a rush

Go to ArCL for tha stuff.

(armored combat league). It's small and nerdy but cool as fuck.

Oh no doubt. I'd suck up a busted nose for that much money guaranteed. No point in hating the players

youtube.com/watch?v=IkDDBL7jNew

here

conor did better than i thought,. i wanted him to win but didnt see it happening. fucking funny as hell that mcgregor looked like he was gonna slam him down a few times and almost had him in a guillotine

Wow op you're so smart

That looks immense

Smarter than this shit.

I think it's funny that in 10 rounds, all Mayweather could get is a TKO

>thinking coliseum fighters would be better than mixed martial artists

lmao

Not wrong. You could be Bruce fucking Lee and it'd still be sad trying to watch you kick an armored person

i thought you meant bare knuckle to the death shit

also bruce lee would get absolutely slaughtered by any of the top MMA guys today

was promised 100million plus ...........IF

STFU with your well thought out logic...

Spotted the retard who never exerted physical energy. Mcgregor was GASSED here. Gassed punched plus mayweathers head movement will make this happen every time. Sure, Connor has stamina but not compared to a boxer. He was fighting an away game.

this. same thing happened with nate diaz pt2. seems like he was trying to accumulate points hoping he'd last all the way and have a shot at a decision