Tfw begging for show guests on twitter

>tfw begging for show guests on twitter

How long till James Corden takes over his time slot?

He needs to go back to Comedy Central where he belongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bREysjf7nA
youtube.com/watch?v=S3Sj0hC2E4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is his new show just sucking SJW dick?

>Michel Obongo
>FARTUS

potery

And the ones on CC weren't?

Jesus Chris

Did someone inject him with estrogen or something?

JUST

FUCK

MY

Didn't know Flying Lotus was in such demand

Boy his rating must be terrible.

LEL no one gets your shitck anymore

Who the fuck is flotus?

Honestly painful to think of Colbert right now, he old show was so fucking good and what he's doing now is seriously boring

first lady of the united states

>he old show was so fucking good
it hadn't been good for about 4 years when he left

Ohhh

He should get Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray on the show. Maybe be his Ed McMahon.

Gee, that's a funny misspelling of "thank you"

seat should've went to Craig but he hates late night now

>not realizing that the colbert report was also directed at lefties and sjw

dont be this stupid

Flying Lotus

report had wit and bite, new show is bland generic inoffensive shit

Craig didn't want it. CBS didn't have a Leno/Conan situation, Craig was just done with it

But Corden just got two Emmys in tough categories, Colbert better get his shit together or he's swapping with the shameless chubby british man

>How long till James Corden takes over his time slot?
if they replace Colbert, I hope they get someone better than Corden.

does race change include changing into a race of the opposite faction ?

>SJWs blame him for going easy on Trump when he was a guest, regarded him as so powerful that they thought he by himslelf could've killed Trump's campaign in its infancy and thus resent him for his seemingly purposeful decision not doing so
>Americone Dream sales have been in freefall for years
>no one watches his new show
>literally sued by Comedy Central for acting too much like the "Stephen Colbert" character
>has to beg for guests
>photoshopping himself into other talk shows' selfies
How do we save Stephen Colbert?

It was legitimately great for the first 20 episodes.

Watch the first 20 episodes, if you can. They're really good.

underrated post

kys

americans look so fucked up

He needs some edge. Television has enough inoffensive centre-left humour to go around.
They really should've just promoted Craig Ferguson from the LA late show to the NYC one.

This is what he gets for selling out, going for late night and the big bucks instead of sticking to his consistently well done pundit show.

Honestly, why doesn't he just retire

I honestly don't know what he's going to do once the election is over. It's the only real traction he gets during his monologues and opening bits.

Add to this the fact that that shithead nofunny writer of his who was Hannigan on Conan is playing such a big role. Guy is seriously unfunny. Mega unfunny.

kek that way my guess too

>even the ghost adventures guys ignore her
Spoopy kek

ok this is really really pathetic

Great interview last night

youtube.com/watch?v=3bREysjf7nA

Is Corden a confirmed cocksucker? He sends my gaydar off the charts.

Teeth to straight and white, eurofriend?

He's just British. They're like that.

>Begging for guests for his dying show instead of doing the smart thing and voicing a Harvey Birdman comeback season on Adult Swim

JUST

Stephen Colbert tried and failed to sabotage Trump with that Charles Manson quote. If that had hit, it might well have been a campaign killer, but it sank like a fucking dud and Colbert just ended up looking like an ass.

every time a woman comes on there always has to be a mention about how they empower other women

lots of them are all for it, but fortunately there are some times where they think it's a stupid offensive question and give generic short answer

his interviews are really oddly rushed. I don't know what the fuck they're telling him or how drunk he is. I can't stand how he cuts people off when they're finishing their sentences.

I miss Phil Ken Sebben desu

that show sucked after the first season anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=S3Sj0hC2E4w

that wouldn't pay tens of millions of dollars though

Holy shit, that fat fuck is hosting a chat show in America? I suppose I should be thankful that Americans have the biggest boners for talentless pieces of shit if it keeps them off my TV.

Please send us Norton instead next time

He came back to voice his Venture Brothers character recently at least. The replacement just never sounded right.

desu i unironicallythought thats who it was

You think she still masturbates thinking about the day he touched her for that pic?

he really went from untouchable to JUST fuck my shit up f.a.m

Much longer. He stopped being good in 2008.

In anticipation of election, the jokes got dumber and dumber to appeal to a far left demo. And Colbert Report was always leftist but there was a definite shift in tone at that point, it was surreal to hear more leftist stuff on the Report than on Daily Show which remained more centrist.

Is everyone here really this fucking retarded? Do you honestly think Colbert personally sends out the guest invites? Through social media?

Fucking hell you people.

This shit pains me. Colbert should have stayed the fuck out of prime time just like Conan should have. All his talent is being sucked away pandering to an audience who were never into his old shit.

what IS HE DOING

He's always been this way.

She should just change her Twitter handle to "Nikki Blonsky from the movie Hairspray" and save herself the trouble of typing it into the tweet every damn time.

He doesn't deserve to be saved. I say that as someone who used to be a huge fanboy.

Colbert just phones it in now. When he talks to his guests you can tell he doesn't really care about having a good interview, just hitting all the lame skits and talking points the writers have set up for him.

I watched him interview Wilmore after his show got canned and Wilmore says something about his show getting cancelled right when all the best racial stuff is happening and Colbert just says "Yeah it's always in the last place you look" which makes no fucking sense whatsoever given the context and Wilmore just kinda looks around like "what the fuck?"

Also his interview with 11 from Stranger Things had him just fucking rushing past all her cute ramblings so he could fit in his shitty bits.

pedo leave

Gee, that's a funny misspelling of "your welcome"

i wanna fuck anita

At least I'm not a gay pedo like the froggo guy

His name is actually pronounced Colbert with T, he's always been awful, and having watched any CC political show makes you the lowest denominator. KYS.

See

shawty thicc af

She waxes everything though.

I saw flying lotus in a store in la the other day

And that is bad somehow?

he signed the contract

justfication commenced

Yes, she's Armenian, she'd be really hairy if she didn't.

Good, this makes me so fucking happy. The little cuck won't have this show same time next year.

yes.

Watch when Deray came on. He was sucking his cock

>tuesday night

the show isn't live

yes

>tfw no more colbert platinum segments

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP Sup Forums

What did he buy?
Did you mention it was at the supermarket?

This is something I'd expect from some relatively unknown youtuber. This is pretty sad

Wrong thread mate, but no, it doesn't.

Yeah I miss the OLD Colbert. The one who brougth down the lame-o republicans and stuck up for democrats via a sarcastic parody of Bill OReilly ahhaha

The first few years of Repor' were fucking amazing. We'll always have that.

>check out her IMDB
>latest movie is Dog Years
>"An aging, former movie star is forced to face the reality that his glory days are far behind him. On its surface DOG YEARS is a tale about faded fame, but at its core, it's a universal story about growing old."

glad i'm not in show biz

What bro?

That's who I thought he was talking about at first. Disappointed now.

Me too

because that means going home to a wife that hates him and kids that don't want him

I remember when people were going to write this guy's name on the ballots in an election. How low people fall sometimes.

his fault. he thought people actually liked him when all they really liked was his character. he's honestly a really fucking boring person when he doesn't have his colbert report alter-ego to fall back on

yet another bush era relic crumbles away.

pls delete this

>SQUAD GOAL
what the fuck