Really makes you think...don't it?

Really makes you think...don't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chempiss
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5EiCLQ9Is
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sometimes I make threads with funny pictures and quotes like these late at night and I laugh and I laugh and I laugh.

No. This faggot is that one friend who gets stoned with you and never shuts the fuck up. He thinks everything he says is profound because he's so fucking retarded he didn't realize all this basic shit earlier.

>gets mad at carlos for taking a joke
>worships Amy shumer

Yeah they're fat because eveyrthing they eat is processed and full of trans fats

>all those times he did DMT
>penetrated the secrets of the universe
>this is what he came up with

What did he mean by this? Someone please redpill me.

duuuuuude

For most of history poor people were unfat

>this redpills the American

I LIKE JOE ROGAN

You're wrong. He tore her down on the Hannibal burress podcast. Look it up

joe rogan is a closeted party bottom chem piss loving slam pig

lol learn to basic biology you fucking retarded piece of shit

calories in, calories out. you can be skinny eating nothing but icecream and cheeseburgers if you dont eat a lot of it you fucking idiot nigger faggot piece of fucking human waste.

So salty

What a boomer comment. Gout is only in rich people. Skinny people are what? Not poor?

I do too. He's a little too liberal sometimes and I have to skip entire podcasts because of the cringe, but he's still a cool dude and talks about interesting subjects.

is it ok to be a shitskin as long as you look handsome like joe ? why arent people calling him a shitsking yet?

This gave me a good chuckle.

Fuck off with this shit back to the instagram comment section you nigger.

It means we've come a long way in our basic needs for survival, and the political left has capitalized on keeping them that way in exchange for votes.
Except Africa, you teach them how to farm and do the whole infrastructure set up for them, they just eat the seed. Fucking idiots, and the Left are idiots for their continuous philanthropic action on behalf of peoples who plan to live on philanthropy for perpetuity.

You can be skinny by eating not a lot of everything.

Some things though are worse to eat than others.

Such as processed American foods.

Absolutely perfect description of Joe Rogan and so many others.

>chem piss
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chempiss

I learn something new every day

He means poppers and ice and watersports

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk5EiCLQ9Is
at 13:40

He's not doing it here faggot. Joe is a waste. He defends her because she's his friend, and you got the whole jew thing in the mix.

Joe Rogan is the man

It actually does

Rogan is kind of a fag but I still like him

It doesn't matter what you eat as long as you eat less of it

I had a fat day where I ate nothing but Ben and Jerry's ice cream. In the end I ate 1500 calories, and yet I still lost weight that day

KETTLE

BELLS

Yeah.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Mexican here I can tell you why most mexicans are fat though they are poor as fuck, in mexico when you make 200 pesos a week you would rather buy your family 1 liter cokes, chips, and greasy 1 peso tacos than actually waste money on expensive healthy food. In murrica you have no excuse since healthy food is just as expensive as fast food shit, but in poor third world countries wasting 5 pesos on a coke and chips to fill you up is better than wasting all your money on a healthy meal for just 1 day.

>irish italian
>shitskin

wat

What he said is true, sure he said it in layman's terms but it's correct.

For majority of history the wealthy and the upper echelons of society are traditionally the only people who could get fat.

See the English Monarchy.

Can I get some sauce on the "they eat the seeds" thing? I already would believe it but I'd love to learn more specifics.

>I do not understand the basic food types and their properties

I think what he means is poor people eat calorically dense shit food in "normal" quantities which puts them far over a normal caloric intake. If they ate the same portions in whole, natural foods they wouldnt be so fat

Sorta.
Mostly like the poor are uneducated so don't know how to eat well on the cheap without fucking themselves up.

But he's wrong on the whole "fat used to be beautiful to rich people in the past". It's a fucking meme and never happened - to be moribund was also bad. In fact the only countries where fat is beautiful are those shitty central african ones, where they end up force-feeding their children

Why do ethiopian kids have such big bellies and skinny arms? Too much food, too little work.

Humour, if we lose that we're in big trouble.

(does someone has the original clip from this sketch? I think it was from a scandinavian show).

refer to This. I put on a whole lot of weight in the past two or so years, because I can count on one hand the times I've eaten real meat in that time. When your diet consists of bread and potatoes you can bulk up in no time.

>I'm going to link him to my previous post for more (you)'s to show people I'm right even though literally nothing I said was relevant to his post!

>i dont know how metabolism works - the post

Man I love Joe

>Muh metabolism
Hey here's metabolism, it's represented by the K-factor in the ΔE = Ein - k(Eout) equation.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S SO MUCH OF A CHANGE

>I do not understand basic food types and their properties

But go ahead, continue thinking that being unable to afford meat and vegetables equals to stupid.

Meat, Grains, Legumes Fruits and Vegetables are far cheaper than packaged crap or fast food.

It just that poor people are too fucking lazy to cook.

Healthful food is way cheaper than unhealthy food.

JO
O

>are far cheaper than

not cheaper than bread and potatoes I tell you hwat

Are you purposefully trying to be retarded?
Are you ACTUALLY retarded?
Is this why we had to save you all those years ago?

First off
>Muh food groups
>Muh properties
Is a fucking meme for children to tell them what a "balanced" diet is, not the reality of protein, fibre, fat and carb intakes and where to get them. You could run a carb-minimal diet for fuck's sake.

Second off
>Wah I'm not stupid I just can't afford to eat healthy!
Is the cry of every moron who spends an embarrassing amount of money on junk food because it is ""cheap""
So yes, if you are unable to shop around to find cheap carbs, fat and protein sources, which exist all over the damned place, you are in fact stupid, because all it takes is the intelligence to shop around.

>Meat
Chicken thighs available in most stores, or go to a butcher and buy the unimportant cuts of meat that no-one else does. Buy the bones, make stocks.
>Vegetables
Get a fix of corn, go to your local markets, buy vegetables there, I fucking guarantee you.
>Carbs
Rice and beans, some of the cheapest staples WORLD WIDE.

>Not cheaper than bread and potatoes
>Bread and potatoes
>Fat people
>All they're eating
>Is bread and potatoes
>BUT THEY CAN'T EAT LESS
Leave it to a fucking ex-commie muslicuck

Redpill me on this guy, he resembles the dude from fear factor, why does Sup Forums love him

>italian
>not shitskin

Chicken is a side dish, are you a child? A full sized man needs at least a whole chicken, which is twice the cost of starch foods that are more filling.

Do you expect a man that wakes up, works, and goes to sleep to live off anything less than a kilo of food a day?

Go ahead, try it. Work most of your waking hours and eat 200g meals. See how long it takes you to end up in a coma.

Joe's podcast is what got me in shape and more assertive.

He's obviously not the smartest, especially politically, but JRE is still the greatest podcast ever.

You have to go back

That is him. I am neutral towards him, sometimes he's based but other times he's a liberal faggot. But he's got his own opinions on the world around him and doesn't shove it down other people's asses while at the same time listens to the other's viewpoint. That's something that's respectable unlike aids skrillex who just hops on black dicks and FUCKING WHITE MALE.

some kind of e-celebrity making homo versions of Stanhope's podcasts

Hol up. Let me guess. You're a student living on your parent's dime right?

What does this guy do these days?

Sure I was able to eat a bit of chicken there a bit of spinach here, some cabbage a bit of tomatoes and be fed.

When I was 13 years old. The moment I started working my appetite tripled.

He wrestles verbally on his podcast

More proof that trans = unhealthy and unnatural

hungry people are generally not fat

debating yourself?

Just trying to stress the fact that people that do labour tend to have a bigger appetite than those who don't.

And the fact that I have scars to remind me of this from the time I didn't understand it. I thought I could just wing it; wake up, don't eat until noon and work in the morning.

Until one day I almost chopped my hand of making firewood - because I was weak due to not eating enough.

it's because the poor can only afford low-quality cheap processed foods from places like mcdonalds dollar menu, wal-mart, etc.
It is kind of ironic given how poor people used to waste away and starve back in the day, but don't you worry, they'll live much shorter stressed-filled lives, so it all kind of evens out in the end for the rich