SAUDI HAPPENING # 6: LET THE BURQAS HIT THE FLOOR

SUMMARY SO FAR:
>U.S. Senate unanimously passes bill allowing the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia for involvement in the attacks.
>White House has already threatened to veto; Senate override imminent.
>NYTimes releases classified memos detailing Saudi involvement.
>ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

TWITTER LINKS:
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732618109882933252
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732624861051400192
twitter.com/search?f=news&vertical=news&q=Saudi Arabia&src=tyah (REAL-TIME UPDATES)

NEWS ARTICLES:
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/05/17/us/document-saudi-memos-9-11.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/senate-passes-bill-that-would-expose-saudi-arabia-to-legal-jeopardy-over-9-11.html
newsweek.com/september-11-victims-sue-saudi-arabia-bill-passes-460916
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/280188-aide-difficult-to-imagine-obama-signing-saudi-9-11-bill
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/17/senate-approves-sept-11-legislation-despite-saudi-threats.html
cbsnews.com/news/senate-passes-bill-allowing-911-victims-to-sue-saudi-arabia/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/after-41-years-saudi-arabia-s-treasuries-holdings-are-unveiled
moodys.com/research/Moodys-concludes-review-on-three-Saudi-GRIs--PR_348978
newsmax.com/US/Bolton-Cats-Roundtable-911-report/2016/04/24/id/725489/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91zumoqJTuw
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN0Y81G2
dailycaller.com/2016/04/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-bundler-is-directly-lobbying-for-saudi-arabia/
investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/
youtube.com/watch?v=kpiVv8tQdmY
youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
strategypage.com/dls/articles2002/20020909.asp
youtube.com/results?search_query=trump Persians Are Great Negotiators
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

DAILY REMINDER
THE SENATE VOTED UNANIMOUSLY
OBONGO IS IN FOR IT NOW

holy fuck

whats your favorite Obama name Sup Forums?
obongo?
obummer?
obimbo?
king nigga?

Can someone explain how you sue a country/government?

What if they say fuck you?

I always enjoyed Barry, back from his days as a Community Organizer and local Chicago Faggot

Obongo.

Bump, this thread must live.

Fuck the Saudis and fuck Obama

I agree

you say fuck you back with sanctions.

Then the feds seize their assets in the U.S.

Barry would have already drafted whatever veto was needed to appease the sandnigger kingdom. He went their recently and was snubbed at the airport by being met by some lowly official.

US foreign policy is pivoting to Iran.

The days of our "friendship" with SA are over.

They should both be nuked t b h. Arabs and Persians are a scourge on humanity.

Eli5?

>US goes to war with Saudi Arabia
>Petrodollar collapses
>World economy enters turmoil
>King Salman reveals himself as both a Donmeh Jew and the Antichrist and launches the nukes he bought from Pakistan, triggering armageddon

Is it rly habbening?

More refugees. Wonderful.

ye

Show the man some respect.
He's the Nigger in Chief.

Realpolitik from Barry and Kerry.

Government releases documents proving what everyone knew 15 years ago: that SA financed the 9/11 hijackers. Because the Obama administration is pivoting to Iran, this is just coming out now.

kek, that's a good one

please make it happen

from last thread "Saudi Happening #5 " argument BTW me and Saudi PR guy:

>We should be afraid of Iran. You faggots got
your money and your government almost immediately spent that money to buy russian goods. It never came back to our economies.

>actually FBI documents shows otherwise. its seems all these times you should have been afraid of saudis not Iranians.

>You are considering these pieces as pieces, trying to connect to a bigger picture without realizing or acknowledging the bigger picture you found them in. Saudi uses islam as an extension of their foreign policy. This is what the ottoman empire also did. There is real power in having control of the authority in a religion.

>yeah and FBI reports shows they have lost in this agenda and lost control of Wahhabies and couldnt stop their terrorists attacks. so what is the point of them?
>what they have done lately to benefit anyone and their "ally" united states?
>havent Obama recently called you freeloaders of US taxpayers?

B. Hussein Obama

Don't forget who's best buddies with SA and takes millions from them for her campaign: Hillary Clinton

How does Obunghole get away with being such obvious scum in this situation?

moar liek nigger in chimp amirite?

Larry will soon own Saudi Arabia.

Omg, I hope Jacob Degroom recovers

>Underrated

No one wants to be the guy at election time who kissed Saudi asses and threw 9/11 families under the bus.

>triggering armageddon
Nah, just retaliation against a relatively small country with only a handful of nukes.

It's hilarious
even democrats told obama to fuck off

omg, this whole time......

>The Senate bill carves out an exception to the law if foreign countries are found culpable for terrorist attacks that kill American citizens within the United States.

Unbelievable how cucked the US was since 1976, though. Why would you protect countries which are responsible for terrorist attacks from prosecution? How pathetic is that?

What was the Clinton wife's opinion?

>
It's strange that KSA and Israel are best buddies and have been since Lucky Larry Silverstein took out that insurance policy to cover terrorist attacks.

>purecoincidence.webm

Doesnt the tpp allow foreign corporations to sue governments? But some how washington dc is using the same argument against this bill?

Because fuck you that's why!

I don't know, there's a lot of hearsay over the ttp.

It is prophesied that Obama will not finish his second term.

Fuck

Yes goyim, just sue Saudi Arabia. It had nothing to do with the Federal US government, it was all Saudi Arabia. Vent your frustrations in the court room and see a nice healthy paycheck for your deceased.

When does this shit cross his desk

Pic seems ripe for a pepe/wojak shoop desu senpai

why does this matter?

Like the middle east doesn't have enough of a shit show happening.

Maybe a rogue white cop will shoot him and Obama's last words will be 'Remember...#black...lives...matter.'

It's really weird honestly. A new york court allowed people to sue the Iranian Gov for 9/11 damages, yet this was blocked?

There's a lot more too this and I think the Admin has reasons for what it's doing that the other branches of government haven't been clued in on. It might be more of a shit show here than there.

Better than nothing.

>Reminder Jon Stewart's ((Leibowitz)) brother was the COO of hte NYSE during 9/11
>reminder Jon Stewart is coming out of retirement to try to stop trump
>reminder Trump said we've been lied to about 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=91zumoqJTuw

They're scared pol

underrated post.

You really have to wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Take Christian Bale for example, successful actor, seems like a normal guy right? He got his first gig with Steven Spielberg when he was a really young boy. Well his step mom was Gloria Steinem, famous kike feminist.

Anyone got that image of all the Jewish female actresses in Hollywood?

Because they have oil, and they could potentially have assets seized if they don't pay their fine. Pretty sure that's how law works user.

Bobo the magic negro

>bigger picture
let me talk about this with facts and do your homework for you and to understand what all this fuss is about and why all these documents coming out now:

there is a negotiation undergoing right now about ceasefire in Syria and eventually a peace agreement.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN0Y81G2

and right now Saudis are not happy with the conditions and outcome.

so what they are trying to do?

killing time and waiting for general election and spending millions of dollars on Hillary campaign to buy support in Washington.

dailycaller.com/2016/04/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-bundler-is-directly-lobbying-for-saudi-arabia/

investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

and now Obama`s administration trying to put more pressure on Saudi establishment to make them bow to US policies by publishing these old but powerful FBI reports.

No, he is not to be a martyr. He will simply just not finish his second term. Suspected is he will be put on trial and voted out, put to shame.

The age of the Elected is upon us.
Soon those that hoard their gold in their barns will be laid to rest.

These people are fucked up. This is legitimate cause for a civil war. If we don't go to war with the government over this, we'll literally let them do anything they want to us.

I don't get anal though.

What about the poop? Does it just get pushed in and you don't worry about it?

I wonder what'll get him kicked out.
Racebaiting and pandering to niggers certainly didn't.

As long as Americans have guns everything can be eventually fixed.

We should just get Saudi Arabia and Iran to go to war with each other. The one left standing will be weak then we can strike and remove Islam from the ME for good and restart the Christianization of all the subhumans there.

nothing will happen. stop making these threads

thats exactly what someone said just before a lot of crazy shit happened

I understand your pain but this is how government works.
if you want to be heard you have to involve in political process. like with your votes and making sure to imply what you demand to administration as public.

Bored? Watch these.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpiVv8tQdmY
youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48

Even Canada doesn't buy with the lies.

>What is legal discovery?
The amount of documents that would get uncovered in any lawsuit would catch any internal malfeasance. Even if that fails at least we break ties with the Saudis.

I like you.

we are smarter than getting played by you guys.

there is no need to act at all they are going down anyway.
their king is old and there will be soon a transition period in Saudi and there is gonna be an internal game of thrones style war in their family.

meanwhile they have huge budget deficit and trying to push a reform in their heavily subsidized economy. their people not gonna stand aside and accept these reforms easily.

so why even bother attacking them and spend money time and blood.
I dont want a more unstable region, we have had more than enough shit already.

Wiki leaks when?

wait what the fuck

how can one country pass a bill allowing citizens to sue another country

this seems incorrect or at least presented wrong

Nice screencap.

You might enjoy reading this about Arab militaries.
>meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
tl;dr version here
>strategypage.com/dls/articles2002/20020909.asp
Are Iranian military practices similar?

For what it's worth I would rather the US had a relationship with Iran than Saudi Arabia.

Will Obama throw in a veto? If he does the outcry will be gigantic

It sounds like a scapgoat used to avoid war. If it's proven that SA were involved shouldn't we be loading up the troops?

bumping in hopes of a happening

> implying we would just let you guys take control of the ME with the Saudis out of the picture.

No. You would just be the next target. That is, if we don't take you out before we do SA.

We didn't buy 380 30,000lb MOAB bunker busters from Boeing not to destroy your military installations...

There is a reason we made that purchase.

Bump.

Can other ME countries sue us then?

So they are pumping more and more money into hillarys campaign in hopes that she gets elected. We can assume that she continues with the war in syria, most likely overthrowing assad.

well read about our defense against Saddam in 80`s.
and there are many articles about Iran military doctorate on net. it based on selfdefense.

>bill allowing the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia for involvement in the attacks.
You need a bill to be allowed sue? Megakek, what happened to your rule of law and all that bullshit?

>Can someone explain how you sue a country/government?
If you're a private person you can only sue a country in the courts of that country. So the US victims will have to go to a Saudi court and ask a Saudi judge to say that Saudi Arabia owes them money. Good luck with that.

does anyone have any pictures of him eating a hotdog without ketchup, with green shit and celery salt and pickle spear or whatever else you faggots put on your hotdogs?

try to find an alternative to them then. as I said I want an stable region to make business and am happy to make a deal with anyone who wants to make a deal with me.

>just when you thought America couldn't get more American
>"families have the right for justice from terrorist attacks"
>justice = suing someone

You really, really want to give as many shekels as possible to Jew lawyers don't you America

So you want more weak people like Obama and Kerry to 'negotiate' with. Trump isn't a weak negotiator and will make sure we come out on top.

No more dumb niggers and cuck liberals to speak for us. Now it's the God Emperor

they prefer Hillary over trump for sure and they hate Obama too, just look at how they treated him when he was visiting Saudi Arabia last month.
Trump is a business man I dont think he gives a shit about many things that neocons and hillary do.
they have also pumped a lot of money to Jeb`s campaign as much as I remember.

>Why would you protect countries which are responsible for terrorist attacks from prosecution?
less tinfoil tier theory:
necessary to keep them in the "good middle east ally" tier because of petrodollar and due to military cooperation against "threats" like iran/syria/libya
more tinfoil tier:
because we directed them to commit the attacks in order to ussure in a new era of limited civil liberties and funding for global war against terrorism (actually against former cold war adversaries)

I just know about the basij right now. I will read more about it. Generally though is planning decentralized or micromanaged?

Dude I would love to make a deal with Trump.
he means business not bullshit.
remember what he said: we gave Iranians their money and they spend that money to buy from Russia. why we dont let them buy from us.

youtube.com/results?search_query=trump Persians Are Great Negotiators

and believe me we have talking right now with Boeing to buy airplanes from them and not only from air bus.
business is business who cares with US or EU or Russians and Chinese.

>NYTimes releases classified memos detailing Saudi involvement.

No not detailing involvement, those memos contained raw intelligence reports. Later detailed investigations dismissed those early suspicions.

Trump is actually against giving you that money and bitches about it at every rally. He calls it " a colossal mistake ".

it is definitely obongo familia

Obongo

Community organizer pretty well describes his mentality. It's not racist, it's just who the guy is and how he behaves.

basij is militia normal based people getting basic military training.

as much as I can say we make it expensive for anyone to attack us.
plus there is no reason, how attacking us will benefit american people? have we sponsored an attack in US? FBI says otherwise

We'll remove Sunni together soon, brother.

I have seen all his debates and rallies since last summer. he never said anything bad about us.
he only said this deal could be better for US.
and thats not my problem

Give me a quick explanation of how Saudi was involved.

I don't think Iran has funded any attacks on American soil. I don't want a war with Iran, and I can't think of a good reason to do so. Fuck the Saudis though. I was just curious about Iranian tactics because Arabs micromanage their forces, Germans plan independently with strong doctrine, and Americans just do whatever.

just no.
there is no need. your're generalizing, some are peaceful.
I would prefer stability.

So the proposed law allows countries involved in terrorism to be sued by the victims' families, right? What's the Jew exemption? You can't tell me that DC just boated to let Palestinians sue Israel, or that they opened the floodgates for lawsuits from any of the human rights organizations the kikes have fucked with over the years. There's gotta be a Jew exemption here. Show me the paperwork.