What song did Sup Forums lose their virginity to?

What song did Sup Forums lose their virginity to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZlqGD2FIs8
youtube.com/watch?v=qEd6QUbK2Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=0PYeUql9RPQ
youtu.be/q5trNs7M3MU
youtu.be/0xYkalENxPk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QsNwuceA8
soundcloud.com/soul-deep-recordings/against-eastern-express?in=soul-deep-recordings/sets/against-winter-sun-ep
youtube.com/watch?v=scmOYyBRdy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>putting on music for sex
virgin spotted

this.

fucking is done best in awkward silence.

This

Telecom radio ad, and I nutted during Tool - Sober.
Altogether I give it a 6/10, only midly unpleasent.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZlqGD2FIs8

was it with a hambeast?

the hideout/hub world music in jet set radio future. The second time we fucked it was during the ending of spiderman 1. Suddenly the credits rolled and my autism wouldn't allow us to continue

fucking next door neighbor plays that shit day and night....

I lost my virginity while watching the seed of chucky. A true tragedy.

Why would anyone distract themselves from music with fucking? How are you supposed to take the whole album in?

>implying

I didn't lose mine to a song, but I did lose it to Dead Alive. Specifically the lawn mower scene.

Most certainly, definitely well over 100kg, it physically hurt when she rode me, whats worse is it was in the passenger seat of a Suzuki Carry, I could only get a half thrust in. Still it felt amazing.

Could've been worse. I almost lost my v-card to a girl who was creepily obsessed with Twilight. She was a sweet girl, but she had a cardboard cut-out of one of the vampires in her room. She had the movie on the first time I was over her house.

That was almost 6 years ago.

> Suddenly the credits rolled and my autism wouldn't allow us to continue

wut

>

This is gonna sound strange but I'm jealous

I was playing Iggy Pop, but she didn't like it, so she put on Rihanna or Kanye West.

She was black. She had a very nice butt. I dumped her after a few months, but now I kinda want her back.

John Cage-4:33

once you go black... she doesn't come back

youtube.com/watch?v=qEd6QUbK2Mw
It was playing outside of the motel, it was amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=0PYeUql9RPQ

i hate my life

Pink Moon :)

There was no music playing. It was silence. The most patrician music of all.

>putting on music for sex

no

How many virgin buttholes have you cummed inside, Montie?

Chores

The scene in Dude, Where's My Car where Sum 41 plays in the background. Not even joking.

Guster - Satellite. On the Broken Bells pandora station.

The sounds of some crazy army hoe who forgot she had a boyfriend moaning and breathing in my ear.

I'm still a virgin...

death cab

youtu.be/q5trNs7M3MU

she took my vcard, i got to pick the tunes, and we have been together for almost a year. a very happy 11 months :)

I didn't fuck to music my first time, but here's the first song I listened to during sex.

youtu.be/0xYkalENxPk

Definitely definitely definitely not proud of this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QsNwuceA8

Deftones- Minerva

these.
my current girlfriend makes me put on music when my roommates are home though cause she likes to be loud.

don aman :)

This Ain't The Summer Of Love by Blue Öyster Cult

>tfw legitimately don't care anymore
Who /ascend/ here?

homeshake give it to me

i also don't think about losing my virginity too often, it was hands down the worst sex i've ever had in my life.

Pyramid Song-Radiohead

Let me Hold you by Bow Wow and Mr. Brightside by The Killers are the two songs that stick out in my mind. It was also the first time I did coke.

i ate a girl out. thats it.

am i still a virgin

creep by radiohead

Bird Seed by Whitehouse

beach house's devotion
the only reason i'm kinda up on it is because i've been hooking up with her again after 2 years
also bad idea boys thought it would be alright but now i'm just anxious about inevitably breaking it off again

lock that down then.

Yo la tengo- sugarcube.

last year when I was 21. It's never too late, virgins. git gud at making out with strangers and your body language and attitude will change. do what I did, ask a friend if they want benefits and don't admit you're a virgin.

the song of my balls hitting this girl's butthole

Sup Forumstants are the type of niggas to buy a hooker and only eat minge.

no u don't understand
i gotta break it off
but i am so bad at doing that
maybe if i keep putting it off i'll just get hit by a bus or something eventually

yah technically probably but u been that far so you should have the confidence of a nonvirgin because it's basically the same level

i didn't lose my virginity until i was 22, the i had a bunch of sex with a lot of boring people and now im back with the girl who took and and we're engaged. never told her until this year though,

good man

Regina Spektor, The Decembrists, Joanna Newsom.

Yeah...

why you gotta go and do that?

Like anyone would ever fuck him. Also please don't reply to trips.

idk if you've ever rekindled something with an ex but it kinda feels gross and wrong
like i'm subverting my own better judgement and growth
i dunno man u ever just been cuddling with someone and feel completely alone? i've been getting that a lot

idk im engaged to my ex right now so i dont know these feels
>i dunno man u ever just been cuddling with someone and feel completely alone? i've been getting that a lot
i get that a lot to, but i'm also bipolar and generally depressed. waking up next to her in the morning always solved that for me.

that's great to hear man good for you
i just don't think she's the one for me, so it feels like i'm just moving backwards
it really is great to hear it's working out so well for you tho. gives me hope that the right one will always find it's way to you in the end

tonight - john legend

>the right one will always find it's way to you in the end
its nice to think that way, but actually love is a lot of work, but the same can be said about anything that involves fighting for something you want. shit don't just land in your lap, you have to want it to work, both of you.
love isn't something that just clicks one day, maybe it is at first but after that it's a lot of sacrifice and compromise. at least to me it's worth it.

Sorry I'm not a fag. But I did scream/sing lonely island's I just had sex when I was alone.

>i dunno man u ever just been cuddling with someone and feel completely alone?

this one hit me deep...

i hear you dude
but like you know who's worth fighting for right?
whatever man i'm so young i've got time to figure it out
tybb luv u

that was a great night

The first three sides of kid a

soundcloud.com/soul-deep-recordings/against-eastern-express?in=soul-deep-recordings/sets/against-winter-sun-ep
on loop for an hour, both high on oxy

Lost it in complete silence at 24, but later fucked to James Blake. Then to Led Zeppelin, with my latest ex...

>tfw you broke up with your ex because it's only your second relationship and she's 7 years older than you and you want to experience more in life but it's been 2 weeks and you can't stop thinking about her, even though it was the right thing to do.

This lol

Hahaha was she dead?

death grips hot head

BLEU BLEU BLEU BLEU BLEU

im a virgin

>IM-FUCKING-PLYING

A field recording of me losing my virginity

youtube.com/watch?v=scmOYyBRdy8

Masturbating does not count as losing your virginity

>tfw you were so drunk you can only remember vague moments
I suppose it's for the best

Either an episode of the Cleveland Show or Ridiculousness

i'm planning in play 2 towers of lightning bolt

I think I lost my virginity to some Beach House record.

But it really is worth it trying to fuck to different types of music. Boris - Pink was I think the best sex I had sober. Money Store was good too.

For makeout sessions that end in really vanilla sex, Sung Tongs is THE record.

glad to see my people haven't gone extinct

I'm an autistic virgin

Yeezus, actually

I didn't lose it to music but Radiohead's In Limbo was the first song I listened to after it

The grill threw herself at me at some euro-trash club with euro-trash music. We fugged in peaceful quiet.

Fpbp

With_Teeth in 2005

high school gf was getting jaded by the bro country and wanted a change and demanded i show her what i was listening to. Choose it because it was the most accessible. Always though she was just indulging me until a few years after we broke up and found her a full blown industrialfu.

There was no music playing the first time I had sex but one time I did put on some Lush.

She put on Sex and Candy by Macy's Playground

I cant listen to TVU&Nico without remembering my first time