No matter what I do, or what I believe, I feel as if I am being manipulated by the elites...

No matter what I do, or what I believe, I feel as if I am being manipulated by the elites. Does anyone else feel this way?

You're giving them too much credit.

Keep searching user.

That's how democracies work (for most people anyway).

Be Goku.

Be Ready in spirit mind and body.

Be adaptable, and live life not in waiting and not as a sheep but as a prepared and aware man.

Yes me too, I also believe for certain apocalyptic event's will be carried out by them this year . believe me or not I don't care but it is the worst feeling imaginable

you cannot stop the "powers that be" anymore than you can stop the wind from blowing.
question yourself: is it worth the effort?

>what is money.

Well it's not like people have anything better to do, the elites have given us so much, they aren't all that bad.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

>there are people who unironically believe they're in control of their thoughts and life

>Tell Sup Forums about the power of belief, using the example from scripture.
>get told to fuck off
>baneposting leads to a real life event being based off of the details of said baneposting
>Sup Forums uses these newfound powers to help Trump
>Sup Forums finds out about Kek/Kuk
>Many Sup Forumsacks unironically start worshiping Kek while still Trumpeting
>Kek/Kuk is a primordial god of darkness
>Many Sup Forumsacks are now like Whoa, nigger wtf are you doing? Stop!
>Many other Sup Forumsacks just want the Happening to happen
>tfw "Top Kek" was from reddit and was originally considered cancer
>tfw frog deity altar card from illuminati card game
>tfw I honestly feel at least partially responsible for what may happen, soon
>tfw had good intentions
>tfw you literally might be the embodiment of one of the instruments of God, as shown in Revelations

Honestly, I just continue to try and visualize and focus on world peace and everyone being happy. It's about all I can do.

POO
O
O

Every path has been tainted with bullshit. Every time you think you're rebelling, there's someone behind the door with a pile of garbage to sell you.

Train yourself to be skeptical and self-sufficient so you don't fall for the tricks. "The elite" don't create these systems of deception. They create the framework from which the systems spring up.

They do it by flooding people's daily experience with subtle falsehoods, their educations with massive falsehoods, and cutting off their curiosity at a young age.

Hang tight to the things you know. Learn as much as possible. Remain skeptical of everything. But when you find a little glimmer of truth in all of it, seize upon it and use it to uncover deeper truths.

Sadly, it's the other people in this world who are creating the lies in the likeness of the 'Elite' ruler's primary deception. Trust yourself.

Top Kek was used by Reddit but didn't it come from the snack food?

IN

>teach Sup Forums about the power of collective thought
>expect them to use it wisely
You truly are a dumb christian, aren't you?

Evidently, so!
Well, it didn't exactly take, then. when I brought it up. It went over like a turd in the punch bowl. A negative on the audience satisfactory scale. I just got the ball rolling. There were others that provoked this that were pretty much from every occult group you can think of. To name some, Discordians and Thelemists. I just jury rigged that word up together. No idea if that applies, but it infers what they were about. Later, I saw the screenshot of someone revealing what white magic is and black magic is, etc. Once Trump started pulling off what was thought to be impossible by not only the leftists, but at least seemingly, some of the elites as well, it snowballed into what it is now. Mainly, Kek acolytes that think that they are summoning a god that will destroy all of the illuminaughty gods. But they either don't realize or don't seem to care, that the end game for all this(according to what's written about Kuk/Kek) is losing their souls. One user posted that the frog god was a devourer of all, a devourer of souls, and it pretty much got ignored.
So, yea. That's pretty much it up to this point. AFAIK.

This. Everyone's jewing everyone else.

Is the big September Happening on again, can we find something more jewish than the Shmita to blame for our fears this year?

Also, in my defense, the bible and other religious scripture have already given this idea to man. "The secret" was another introductory course for the normies, into it. In a strange way, it feels like it's all been building towards this. Either that. or it was hijacked at some point. Not sure. If I seem calm about this, it's because awhile back on /x/ and Sup Forums, there were predictions posted on when the world would end. One in particular, was prettty solid with it's reasoning and the alignment of the stars. I forget the exact date, but I know it was either this year or next.

Paranoid schizophrenia

Well, yes. But it was first utilized as a meme by reddit