So / b /

So / b /
I saw a man being mugged. It's the second time in a week that I see that and I feel helpless, I'm thinking of doing a night watch since I have nothing or anyone to lose. I have no weapons.
Some advice?

Get weapons

Yeah dont do it. You are not batman. Call the police faggot.

OP Here
What gun can I get?
I will start tomorrow

Need to get all the local moms on board. Anything happens and you'll have the media on your side

This is the fun thing
I lived next to a police station
Cops didn't

do shit...
I forgot write that

Kel-tec is what Zimmerman used, and he kinda sets the bar for neighborhood watch.

Seriously though, kel-tec has pretty good reliability, plus they're pretty cheap. They get some hate, but I've never had an issue with any I've used.

Probably find a used Glock for around$400, which really is a perfect gun for the inexperienced.

Sccy makes another solid pistol brand new under $200. Just get the Gen 2. They fit even the most Draconian gun laws, and they just fucking work. Trigger is long and heavy which is good for someone who might get spooked and fire at shadows or something.

We'll likely it will have to be a handgun, and you'll need to contact your local sheriffs office for a concealed carry permit.
dont get anything too expensive, after you shoot somebody with it you'll never get it back from the police.
Train with it often, it's not as easy as movies and vidya would have you believe.
Don't pull it out unless you're ready to use it. Your life will depend on that.

>Call the cops

That's what a community watch does. They look out for trouble in the neighborhood and act as witnesses and let cops know what's going on.

They're like volunteer mall cops.

Know your local weapons and self-defense laws.
Learn how to defend yourself.
Carry a phone with a police quick dial (at least it's on record, your call).
Get others on board (the above user's remark about moms is a good one, just don't take women into dangerous situations, take their men and let the women organize it).

On the martial arts side, let me give you some info: bad guys often attack in groups, so most all martial arts are very handicapped for this. All ground fighting in real life group situations has to be modified so that you don't lock yourself on the ground. Russian Systema (Vladimir Vasiliev/Ryabko style) is great for this, it's military-proven, and integrates gun work, too. That's just defense, though, don't go attacking anyone, especially armed. Get mace.

Just call the police, you can't do anything

OK since you faggots don't give good advice I will start now
3:53, I heard someone screaming near the shitty weedheads club, maybe my time to start...
If I don't come back Im probably dead lol

I gave you good advice, you dork.

gunfag here, you give horrible advice, plz stop.

this user is actually helpful except the part where you dont get your gun back, you get it back, but can be a while. they only keep it forever if committed a crime with it.

Yeah, don't do it. You didn't do anything but feel helpless twice already, you'll get eaten alive.

Leave Chicago

Don't do it OP, this job isn't for everyone.

Yes, because compact 9mm has never worked for self defense. Better carry an AR

no one said anything about calibers or different platforms...no need to get buthurt because you got called out on your bad advice.

OP Here Again

I came back from that club nothing strange step, just some assholes forcing a girl to get into a car.
> White knight activated
I asked them if there was any problem and because they were forcing the girl to get in the car.
And they said like: Not your bussines white ball (Yes I am white and bald)
Just to get a bitch hit one in the face but then I look back and went running like a bitch, I think they chased me, did not look back.
I returned home but thinking that they could stab me or blow me the shit left me thinking that if I should wait to have some kind of equipment.
Thank you for the advice, I just didn't read before going out lol

Also sorry if there is bad grammar, I wrote it very fast