Hey there Sup Forums

Hey there Sup Forums
Looking for advice tonight.
I'm in my late teens, and only just got diagnosed with PCOS a year ago (pic related - symptoms)
Depression stops me from going outside a lot of the time, except going to school and I don't have the money for a gym membership.
I'm overweight enough to get bullied quite a lot, and in all honesty I'm sick of it.
I was wondering if anyone had any possible ideas on how I could lose weight??
I can provide pics if needed/wanted for whatever reason.
Please, if anyone can help.. I'm begging. I'm sick of being told the only way is to go vegan.
Thank you to anyone that can help.

tits or gtfo

that'd be illegal

this thread is 18+ gtfo

It's cool

Eat less calories and jog a bit. It really doesn't take much.

Tits or gtfo

Dubs speak the truth. Either tits or gtfo

I hardly eat in the first place, and I'm too embarrassed to jog outside at all.. that's the problem.

Agent Bond, what are the rules of Sup Forums?

underage b&

This, stay true to Sup Forums all ye who enter

Tits or get the fuck out

Y'all cool with mostly clothed or what

Run nigga

All these dubs!
Remember it's tits with a timestamp or gtfo. Next is sharpie in pooper.

Y'all happy?

Spend an hour or two a day doing stuff like squats, sit ups, and push ups. You probably want to find better exercises than that but there is plenty you can do at home. Jogging is just the easiest and most convenient generally.

sharpie in pooper

How about you exercise instead of browsing Sup Forums?

Show your arms so I can tell how fat you are. I can't tell from that image. Or a full body and chin would be even better so we know what we're dealing with.

I hardly ever come here. I spend most of my time drawing or doing school work

I do exercise but it doesn't work at all. Two years and nothing happened. I've fallen out of shape already.

For the record, I'm not underage. I was in public.

Then instead of drawing work out. This is an easily fixed problem, you just don't want to put effort into it.

Maybe watch what you eat instead of shoving cake into your guzzle?

It's easy for some people to lose weight. It's not for you. Spend hours a day exercising and keep track of your calories.

In the end, it comes down to physics. If you burn more calories than you consume, you'll lose weight. Eat 3-5 small meals per day. Don't drink alcohol, it's really calorie dense (65 calories per ounce, everything else is even worse, especially beer). Also, develop an appreciation for caffeine.

Your last approach could be getting a prescription for adderall for your "ADD".

you're here for the attention, so why don't you just cut to the chase and post some more nudes

Nice tits

lol