You walk into your bathroom and see this. what do?

you walk into your bathroom and see this. what do?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

cast the witch back to the nothingness void from whence the wench came

I have to watch buzzfeed videos with my gf and every time this lady comes on screen I get a throbbing hardon

would start to lick her soles

Stick my dick into her mouth and cum into the dark abyss
Yes i'm a virgin

If you turn 360 degrees, you would back to the same position, user.

Cuckquean your gf with Safiya

thanks for being honest user

It's actually 180

newfag

>they still don't get it

>being this new

its a part of the joke you reaction image reddit cunts

"Sorry I didn't realise someone was in here" and leave

or maybe its you who dont get it

sniff and lick feet, then fuck her butt

Pull the plug and hope she drains into the sewer.

Politely inform her that she is to drain the tub, disrobe, and shower with me to get what I presume is hair dye off of her before we make with the fun times.

Kinda reminds me of a goth younger version of a cousin's Albanian sister in law.

>Ram it in her darkness

leave and set my house on fire

stoped doing drogs

TELL her that she better fucking clean that up cause I'm definitely not doing it

Ignore. I just assume I'm hallucinating again. Just go pee or whatever I went there to do and leave.

Join in

Tell the bitch to clean my bathtub once she's done

again? do you usually hallucinate?

Start peeing on her, duh

Not constantly, but enough as to where I know to not interact with something/ someone absurd. An ignored hallucination tends to fade quicker. I'm a high functioning damaged person.

Throw in my darks. They're faded as fuck.

Call a plumber

take a shit, don't flush, and leave.

Well, I have a fetish for holding women down underwater (no, I'm not kidding), so I'd nearly drown her over and over. Jesus I could only dream to walk in on this one day. My heart's racing just thinking about it. The thought of raping her while she struggles and slowly comes to a stop.

I'm curious, was it drugs or some disease?

Patent the bathtub and become a millionaire, because it clearly turns black people white.

kek

anal rape, repeated and brutal

I'm guessing therapy isn't working or you stopped going.

Combo. My family tends to develop schizophrenia, I had realistic "imaginary friends" when I was little, early indicator in my family. I was also abused so much as a kid I tended to escape reality. I then got into hallucinogens, my favorite was LSD. After a few breakdowns and two stints in the psych ward, I'm relatively stable now. And yes, I found a way to deal without the anti-psychotic drugs. I don't like being a cucumber. Hey, you asked. Regret it now?

Politely tell ask her if she is a proud owner of a feminine phallus.

Without tell

Nah man it's okay
I used to have rare hallucinations after LSD and other drugs were done way too frequently, but I didn't have predisposition so I'm fine now, but actually I also tried to escape reality that way, just like you

It still really got me interested in knowing more after having HPPD

Well, the nice part about bouncing back from madness is you can find your way back from the abyss if you ever go there. The post-drug hallucinations are drug flashbacks. They do fade. I was damaged before the drugs, so I was one of the people who should have never touched them. I have a funny story about thinking I was hallucination. Wanna hear it?

sure thing, go ahead bro

tell that bitch to go back to her realm

Okay, I'm afraid of clowns. Given that fact, I went to my favorite bar one night. Kind of a busy night, only open bar stool was next to a fucking clown. Shit, I'm hallucinating one of my fears. I look around, only hallucination I was having. I sit at the stool, next to the clown. Next thing I know, the clown keeps trying to make small talk with me. I keep reminding myself that the hallucinations only fade if you ignore them, don't give them energy, don't think about them. Also, interacting with your hallucinations make you look crazy. Clown is getting mad. Why isn't it fading? A little bit later, someone goes up to the clown and starts chatting with the clown. I look to the clown and say "Holy fuck! I thought I was the only one who saw you." I explaned shit to him, he laughed his ass of and bought me drinks the rest of the night. "I can't wait to tell work about you."

Join her.

newfag

Holy shit hahahahahaha, I have to admit I fell for it too, didn't expect the clown to be real

Well, you did get free drinks, so not bad
Good luck with those things bro, hope you have more experiences like those ending in free drinks and some laughs

kek the bait

Hold her head down until the bubbles stop.

Yeah, the poor guy was a birthday clown for some kid's party that went on for too long. Clown at a bar, I fear clowns, logic says "You hallucinate. This is ridiculous. Clown isn't real." Turns out, sometimes the crazy shit I ignore is real. When I'm ignoring something totally off the wall, my friends tell me "Hey, we see it too." Well, at least I'm getting some stories out of it. I learned to laugh at my quirks.

god
these chicks always edit it so we can't see all their feet

its fucked

Move the fuck out of Flint.

Ask her why she needed to use that much hair dye and totally remind her of how incredible last night was. Fucking normalfags have no appreciation for occult bitches (The best) or even know what it'd look like if your chick was dying their hair. Sup Forums is full of desperate virgins

Would ask her how long it took to wash the nigger out of her.

how'd you melt that nigger, and why are you bathing in it?