Do you think Bronze medallists hate their lives?

Do you think Bronze medallists hate their lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/7554/a-brief-history-of-sex-at-the-olympics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splash!_(UK_TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, just getting to the olympics means you are an accomplished athlete winning any medal is an incredible feat.

7 Billion people and you're the third best at something? that's amazing.

i myself have 4 bronze metals

I keep them in my sock drawer never really think about em

I would bet it's frustrating to get that close to the mountain top and not be able to squeak out a gold. Bronze is still something to take incredible pride in.

Actually bronze medalists are happier than silver medalists

This. Bronze is better than nothing but Silver is Gold's bitch.

I'd kill myself if I won a Bronze medal at the Olympics, desu.

Generally 3rd place is happier than second

Considering there's seven billion of us, and some events can have 200+ of the world's best in the heats (not to mention getting the nod ahead of your countrymen), getting third is still a great achievement. Not to mention the amazing experience of the two weeks around the Olympics.

First the worst
Second the best
Third the one with a hairy chest

Seriously. Hard to care about medals when you're taking part in crazy orgies and sex partied with people in their physical primes.

Medals are really just participation trophies.

>be a Slovakian cyclist or something
>get knocked out a day after the opening ceremony
>spend two weeks eating free McDonald's and trying to score with fit birds

typical beta british attitude

>When you win something at school and the bitch in 2nd place pulls that out

no you retard, they're not insecure manchildren on a chinese cartoon forum. they're happy to be at the competition they usually train for at their own expense and winning anything is great. if anyone's disappointed, it's the people that expect to get first for whatever reason and then fail

hell yes! Olympic orgies are my favourite Sup Forums meme.

They're real user

Sure they are, you wackjob.

>17.000 people with the mentality of having the need to make a selfie while taking a dump and sharing it on instashit
>only proven story which could be considered a verified info is how one brazilian slut fucks one dude
>no vids, no pics

sure they are real :^)

At the 2010 Vancouver olympics, all the athletes lived in condos and villas that were specifically made for them. It was essentially a neighbourhood of olympians. They literally had buckets of condoms that were there for the athletes to take in these facilities -- this was actually reported.

yeah and in brazil they asked to stop flushing down condoms because it clogged the pipes

I read a study when I was in college that discussed this. psychologists studied the body language of silver and bronze medalists and typically bronze winners looked 'happier'.

iirc the psychologists reasoned that it was due to how the medalists compared themselves to each other. silver winners were disappointed that they didn't win outright and bronze winners could look down on everyone who didn't make the podium.

silver medalists feel worse. when you get a bronze its atleast top 3

time.com/7554/a-brief-history-of-sex-at-the-olympics/

yeah, it sucks being the 3rd best in the world at something

Second basically means you're the best at losing

Kek everytime

>gay teenager over-exaggerates minor achievement

alert the media

oh wait

we already did - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splash!_(UK_TV_series)

>2nd place is the first loser

That means only one person in the entire world is better than you. If you kill them, you're #1.

face it, all your olympic waifus were hunting for cock

Olympic Village tinder was hilarious

this

RANKINGS POWER RANKINGS:

1. 1st
2. 3d
3. 2d
4. Last-but-one
9000. Last
9001. 4th