Why do we live in an age where no one can take a joke or laugh about anything anymore...

Why do we live in an age where no one can take a joke or laugh about anything anymore? Even comedians refuse to do college shows now because of how sensitive everyone is, including Jerry Seinfeld and Chris Rock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blast all the special snowflakes with piss.

Humanity was a mistake

The worst part is, all these mentally ill nuts aren't transgendered. They're just dudes who put on a dress and call themselves women. I remember when people actually tried to look passable.

Glass the planet.

this

Why does she look like Ted Cruz?

WTF?! One of my favorite TV shows of all time... I didn't even know he had children. I guess that's why he always looked so depressed on the show.

I've heard rumors that Dan is an actual fag. Trannys are truly fucked up douche bags.

Every time a trans kills itself the world becomes a better place

>puts on ear rings and lipstick
>i'm a woman now
wtf is society coming to?

Fuck you kids aren't witty, edgy or intelligent.

Just failtrolling a small percentage of gays on Sup Forums is about as productive as pissing in an ocean full of piss.

Fucking pathetic.

10 bux says the tranny was jealous because the avatar has boobs

Man I totally forgot that guy even existed. Didn't know he had a son either. What the fuck is he doing with his life anyway?

It's not rumored. He admitted to it a while back plenty of times.

How do traps deal with male pattern baldness besides a wig?

Speed runners are notorious for being nutjobs.

Think about it. They sit in a dimly lit room all day and play the same game over and over for months at a time trying to perfect a pattern to complete it as quick as possible. It's all they do.

There's a lot of mental illness in the speedrunning community.

but dan is gay

this is not a big deal.
he didn't name-drop anyone, the owner of the venue (through proxy of a chat mod) agreed to facilitate this person's request without princess proto even asking, let alone demanding, for something to be done.

but yknow this is v

>this is v
???

I hit V by accident but you knew that already

Hello liberal. Plan on crying about anything today?

Thought you were referring to the video game board, Sup Forums.

The guys of WKUK make more passable traps than these sick fucks

Colin Mochrie is still doing Whose line.
Yes, that is still going on, its total shit with Aisha Tyler, though. She's only got one joke and thats "I'm black"

Who cares, that doesn't mean they're creeps. 70% of jobs consist of doing the same thing over and over and that's not a problem for ya, right?

>Who cares, that doesn't mean they're creeps
They're mentally ill.

Then almost all people are mad, too. You have to understand that even if seems impossible to you some people enjoy repeating the same thing and that doesn't mean they're mad.

This is what happens when natural selection doesn't work anymore

To be fair, how many of these people are there really? Do you ever encounter them in real life?

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

the real answer as to why this is ...seriously watch it.
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Anything higher than zero is an utter failure for humanity

No, this is natural selection in play.

Who's to blame? Single mothers.

I'm literally explaining why there is nothing to cry about so I hope you're not being serious.

fair

>zero sources
Fuck off drumpfkin

Gender dysphoria is real and has a biological basis, but yes, the ratio of real cases to attention whores is 1:100.

This is the flip side of the tolerate-anything approach: it becomes nearly impossible to call people out on their bullshit.

dan is fucking disgusting

u mad faggot?

Can confirm

t. Kid who was raised by single mother, and then grandmother and great grandmother for mostly all his life