Be me

>be me
>just graduated
>got a decent job
>studyloan guys come knock by
>pay up 1k
>cant, just started working
>you pay 1k or we convescate ur stuff

help, what should i do? im already working my fucking ass off, cant take another job, and no, i dont wanna suck 500dicks voor 4 dollars or 4 dicks for 500 dollars

i have some cryptocurrency but it's worth fucking shit, some ripples, and 0,05 btc

fuck im gonna lose my shit

bump

500 x 4 is 2k. Maybe if you were better at math you wouldn't be in this situation.

bump this shit

yeah i ment 2 but i was already excpecting this hit

cmmn guys, anybody had this sitaution?? please, im fucking desperate, i dont wanna fucking lose my tv and couch, its all i have

Nigger is this a ruse? How can you have a "decent job" and not have 1k?

because i have bills to pay and the standard studyloan, after taxes, groceries and everybill, i stick with 350, but they want 1k NOW, and i dont have it

Then let them take $1k worth of your shit, that's like a tv and a ps3. Or go get a personal loan for 1k and pay it back slowly.

perosnal loans here is not an option, they all want you to earn a million a month before they give it, new laws.. i dont ow a ps3, if they would take 1k worth of stuff they take everything, the fagget taxed my tv fucking 50 euros

man these loan guys are fucking greedy

In the US declaring bankruptcy doesn't get you out of student loans, but is that an option for you?

age 32,had a warehouse gig on the left coast,lean wiry w 11 inch forearms,same as bi/tri/ceps,bad taste told me impacted & infected wisdom teeth,took a days off,to see the chopper surgeon,got a neat pleasant sleepy drippy IV barely heard or felt the cutting,bzzzng ,the guy filled 4 cavities,incised gums to grasp & extract 4 rear teeth,,,,, work bud drove me home in my vee dub.we stopped off a couple hours at his place,where I drank a couple rolling rocks as the anasthestic wore off,shit I felt like nothing happened,bud asks,seeing me just yackin walkin around like usual,
'aint you in no pain??????? shee it you got a high pain tolerance'
no more am I as strong as I used to be,previous to this work and afterwords,I was superactive,,the work itself was largely responsible,I used no drugs,ate right depends on in great part,your own biological strength,
your tendency to maintain reasonable shape,eating right,if you are still young,you should bounce back,if you can ride out the pain without the stuff,put it away for when you;d really need it,if the pain's bad shit,'take it!',,said the alien to danny glover the alien killer

nah, sadly europe doesnt work that way, it was a good idea thow

not helpng dude

fuck i wish id put 500 on mayweather

what the fuck

think just some rabdom bump pasta

That's not the student loan guys at your door. That's the mob.

Don't pay them a cent. Even student loan collectors have to obey the law.

anybody got any more tips? dont wanna suck dick, i hate sucking dick

well, they are the law in my country, we dont have mob here, just a decent guy with id everyhting

What fucking country do you live in, Spickistan?

Tell them to meet you in court. Or do you not have courts where you live?

Netherlands

I would check with a lawyer. You can fake IDs.

who the fuck did you take a loan from? all the normal lenders for real colleges (you should only even need non-government lenders if you're in private school) can't confiscate your stuff.
i've been ignoring about 30k in student loans for a decade now, never even had a court case filed

I would shut the fuck up faggot