Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

>Really makes you think.

that you are a faggot

The one on the right graduated from both Harvard & Princeton and is the mother of 2 children. But yes, her ass is not as attractive as the ones on left. Is that your point?

really makes us think what?

And she's not wearing a skin right whore dress

that they apparently dont use ironing boards in the US

>The one on the right graduated from both Harvard & Princeton
>The one on the right graduated from both Harvard & Princeton
And she also achieved nothing in her life, except being married to a gay that spent two terms as a president and achieved nothing but a failed health care law and fake celebrity status

she was married to Donald Trump??

HAHAHA

Yeah. Thinks have fucking changed. France used to be about Presidents marrying hot women 20+ years younger than them and now look at this.

forgot to say, the two on the left probably never even made it to an ivy league school, yet, they are probably 1000 times more successful than Michelle. I mean, they are in that picture for reasons, and not because their hubby won a popular vote.

>thinks Donald Trump has been two terms in the presidency.

To answer your question no, but he probably did grab her by the pussy.

in states have you slaves with diploma?

Its okay Barack.
Get over it.

HAHAHA

The photo is a frabrication, Michelle Obama was photoshopped in to this picture. The two women in the photo are Carla Bruni Sarkozy who was a professional model who married French President Sarkozy. The other woman is Princess Letizia of Spain. In this photo she would be in her mid 30s. She played her cards right by marrying King Filpe of Spain. Huge accomplishments.

But Obama, he gave us a phone, he gonn do more!

also both of them are white

Dat girl really knows how to dress!

>professional model
before she married the frenchie.
>Princess Letizia
She wasn't born royal, she married royalty.
Before being queen, she worked at several, different, well respected newspapers, at CNN+, TVE, etc. In other words, a professional.

Does it matter that Michelle is shopped? Nop, she would have probably worn the same thing had she been there, and if not, why is she wearing that in the first place?

>Does it matter that Michelle is shopped?
Adding: Nop, she is still unaccomplished, the other two are

They married heads of state who picked them because they are hot. That accomplishment is the only reason why they are in this photo.

Everybody in Cleveland, low minorities, got Obama phone!

The current president of France is married to a woman in her mid 60s and he isn't even 40 yet.

No dumbass, they got married to them because they are beautiful and accomplished.

There are hundreds of super sexy models out there, but they don't stand out, so they don't get picked as queen or first lady. Simple as that.

Those two, they were well-known and highly respected prior to marrying their dudes. If anything, Carla's popularity and status took a hit when she married the French guy

Butts are just boobs that can poop.

whoa.

Melania Trump pulled it off.

- speaks English, French, Italian, and German, Serbo-Croatian and Slovene.
- started doing commercials at 16
- In Style Weddings, New York Magazine, Avenue, Philadelphia Style, Vanity Fair and Vogue. She modeled for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

Note again, Melania is not even close to being "sexy", look at those stretched out eyes ffs. But she knew how to work in the business, how to dress, how to act. She was also accomplished before marrying Trump and becoming first lady.

Michelle had nothing even with her ivy league degree, her fame is 100% being married to the ex-president of the US

Thanks, user. I would probably be delighted to talk to any of them. Obama's program concerning childhood nutrition wouldn't be of much interest on Sup Forums, but academic achievements make it clear that she knows what she is doing. Also, I've read that the image is a shop. Regardless, I think high heels are instruments of torture and have an affinity for women who chose stability and comfort over fashion.

>Obama's program concerning childhood nutrition wouldn't be of much interest on Sup Forums, but academic achievements make it clear that she knows what she is doing
HAHAHAHAHAHA

How does a law degree translate into knowing how to manage a child nutrition program which btw failed big league?

lol "nutrition program"

Why is their slave walking in front of them?

>Oh God, what have I created?

>And then I'll make you eat this every day of the school year >:D

eew

Obama and Michelle are gone now. Get over them already.

Focus on that winning we heard so much about...

what's the top left section for? salt?